Session 30

Server started; please wait for map to refresh.

Cedric has connected.

Urso: hey

Urso: save my limbo guy when you can, I updated some of his skills

Taragnor has connected.

Urso: hey

Taragnor: yo

Tristan has connected.

Tristan: hello all!

Urso: hey

Taragnor: hey

Tabris has connected.

Tristan: so, i’ve come to realize that I have not spent hardy any of my CP points, is anyone else in the same boat?

Tabris: Nope

Urso: na

Urso: how many pts you got?

Tristan: i’ve spent about 5 since we have started… so I have to do the math… guessing a lot

Tristan: i keep telling my self i’ll update my character every week then get busy

Urso: geez, I got about 330pts

Tabris: It’s on OP what your point total should be

Tristan is disconnected.

Tristan has connected.

Taragnor: heh, I spent most of mine a littl while ago.

Urso: buy some abilities, boost your dex or str…. buy more hp

Urso: boost some skills

Tabris: All of the above

Tristan: yup, i need some more hp. i’m also learning that as bad ass as my bow is that peircing damage is not that great vs dr… might have to put some points into my sword skill. Thinking about learning some magic as well (like darkvision). … I might need to look at Loyrc/Melty’s sheets to get a better grasp on magic (not wasting my points). Garrion gave me a cool spell flow chart that looks like it will help. My intell is desent so I would probably be ok with a sprinkle of magic.

Urso: geez, can you darken that text a bit, it kind of hard to read

Tristan: sure.

Taragnor: lol yeah that si hard to read.

Tristan: better?

Tristan: test test test

Urso: ya

Tristan: better

Taragnor: yeah that’s a bit better

Tristan: same color at it’s darkest.

Urso: you got combat reflexes? that pretty useful

Tristan: yup, and that is super useful.

Urso: does increasing str increase damage from bow?

Tristan: yeah but not that much because it’s peircing. i have weapon master which gives me +2 points per die but it takes forever for an entrire die to go up with thrust

Sachi has connected.

Urso: ah

Taragnor: Do you need a compsoite type bow for high strength stuff? Or does the bow automatically adjust. I know in D&D you had to get a special bow suited to your str.

Zindal: ←rolls Power Blow and gets 8 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of -10)

Zindal FAILS by 3

Tabris: Hmm, need more points

Zindal: ←rolls Power Blow and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of -10)

Zindal FAILS by 5

Urso: remember that increasing str also increases your hp

Taragnor: you ever going to take any noncombat stuff Tab, or you just gonna invest 2000 points in swording stuff? :P

Tabris: I have some non-combat stuff

Zindal: ←rolls Erotic Art and gets 9 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 6

Tristan: adjust to your ST but the bow is rated at a specific ST. for instance, if I had a 12 ST and picked up a 10 ST bow it would act as a 10 St bow (I might be able to pull the string tighter but risk snapping the bow)

Sachi: Hihi!

Taragnor: lol.

Tabris: Hey Sachi~

Garrion: howdy

Urso: hey

Tristan: howdy

Garrion: who we missing, sef?

Tabris: Yeah, think that’s it

Garrion: ok, so what did you all get covered while i was away?

Tabris: I think I got some basic info on where the different dead Pathfinders might be

Urso: save my limbo guy when you can, I updated some of his skills

Garrion: yes, that was on the forum post

Garrion: ok, will do

Taragnor: yeah, lol Tab so can you refresh me or something on the whole deal with the dead pathfinders and the cove?

Taragnor: Why do we even watn to go there? lol.

Tabris: Ailyn asked us to go I think, said there was something hidden there that might help us get into Delvehaven, or some shit like that

Garrion: i replied to that on the forum too

Sefiros has connected.

Taragnor: Yeah I mena I wans’t clear on the objective or what we’re supposed to ask the dead pathfinders.

Tabris: Hmm, semi-legal underground bloodsport sounds pretty awesome

Tristan: wow, i think I have over 70cp points I need to spend…. a good problem to have.

Sachi: Ooo

Urso: good lord

Garrion: you don’t HAVE to go. it was just a part of the notes in the crux regarding gaining access to Delvehaven

Sachi: That reminds me I gotta send you my updated sheet, I bought some more spells

Taragnor: well I’m just wondering why we’d want to go. like what’s our goal there?

Sefiros: give me 10 mins or so, just finishing up cooking, id been done earlier but i burnt my shit

Tabris: You aren’t supposed to question the logic of the pre-programmed quests T =P

Urso: well if you want to do spells, they pretty expensive I think?

Tristan: hey sachi, would you mind sending me your sheet? I’m thinking about getting some magic under my belt and would like to see how you guys spent your points so I do it right. Same thing with Loryc (I have your old one).

Sachi: Sure!

Tristan: you rock =)

Tristan: williambriceking@gmail.com

Taragnor: heh okay.

Garrion: the peom cipher was written by a pathfinder and hinted to a stash of items to assist pathfinders returning to delvehaven once able

Tristan: you rock as well, appreciated. I was super excited to play gurps (as garrion can tell you) but did not want to jump into magic and hold anyone up so super glad you guys too the leed

Taragnor: so basicalyl we’re looking for a bunch of nondescript items that will suppsoedly help?

Garrion: it is not preprogrammed logic.. it is completely optional

Tristan: did we ever find out if the mayor is elected or just picked?

Garrion: these are clues… you can by all means just go straight to delvehaven if time is of issue

Taragnor: yeah I’m aware it’s optional, I’m just trying to understand the objective there.

Garrion: assigned by thrune

Tristan: stupid thrune….

Garrion: a hidden stash of gear.. that is all, no other purpose that is apparent

Taragnor: like I’m not even sure what we’d be doing in the cove.

Taragnor: Damn can we make that our active quest and get a quest marker point towarsd it? :P

Tabris: lol

Tabris: Who knows, maybe they hid some random item that unlocks something or whatever

Taragnor: And the dead pathfinders are supposed to know what exactly?

Tabris: Ways to get into Delvehaven is my guess

Tabris: Or how to bypass its wards

Tristan: i use my wraith vision….

Tabris: I mean shit man, if it wasn’t important it wouldn’t be an option to do it

Taragnor: lol yeah, well I’m just wondering like once we use the candles what we ask.

Taragnor: So it’s not like “Uh… hey… what’s it like being dead?”

Taragnor: “You don’t uh… have any important information for me…. I’m not realyl sure what, but like aren’t you part of some module that youc an check the notes on…”

Taragnor: “Pretty sure there was something you’re suppsoed to tell the PCs, cause that’s us…”

Sachi: Ask ’em about Delvehaven I guess?

Mina: « 1d6 = 5 »

Mina: « 2d6 = 12 »

Garrion: hehe, i’m going to stop giving you so many options if it confuses you this much, lol

Tristan: yup, a or b

Tabris: lol yeah, I mean we want to get into Delvehaven

Tabris: So it’s like… “What are the wards around Delvehaven?”

Tabris: “How do we disable them?”

Tabris: “What awesome valuable shit is in there?”

Taragnor: Well the confusion wsan’t on deciding on the options as knowing what the objective was. heh.

Taragnor: Alright so anyway…

Tabris: lol the objective is get into Delvehaven and figure out what the Drovenges want, and then make sure they don’t get it

Tabris: Also loot and pillage

Taragnor: DId loryc end up finding something on my search for the birds, was using detect magic, and see invisibility btw.

Taragnor: Also I’ll take extra time to do it think you sai dthe GURPS equivalent to take 20 is a +5 bonus

Melty: brb, gonna put some garlic cheese ciabatta in the oven :3~

Garrion: key clarification… it was made clear that the drovenges don;t care squat about Delvehaven.. it was apparently a red herring

Taragnor: wait what?

Garrion: however…. their unknown companion does care very much about it

Taragnor: I thought they had some dude in Delvehaven that was looting the place?

Cedric is disconnected.

Cedric has connected.

Garrion: the conversation revealed that delvehaven and the crux was a ruse, it is not key to what they had planned

  • Urso looks around, " so we goto cove?"

Garrion: the assassin that you questiuoned was apparently uninformed

Taragnor: heh, yeah I’m kinda confused… so the Drovenge have some other plan, not involving Delvehave, and their companion is the one who wants to go to Delvehaven?

Taragnor: Which part of that invovles releasing devils on the city?

Melty: Wait when

Garrion: they revealed that there was another purpose to the break-in, but did not hint to what that may have been…. apparently even the assassin did not know her real purpose

Melty: I thought the

Melty: omg my world just turned upside-down

Tabris: Oh yeah, that’s right, like their secret ally person is the one who wants Delvehaven

Tabris: Like apparently there’s some artifact in there that will make the shadow beast shit last forever and ever if he gets it, or something

Melty: Ok so that’s actually true?

Tabris: Also they were making fun of us for being uninformed idiots and causing random chaos that actually helps them more than hurts them

Garrion: correct, at least that was what you inferred from the stated comments

Tabris: So basically we could ignore Delvehaven since it doesn’t really matter to the Drovenges, but then the Shadow Beasts might never go away ever

Taragnor: Yeah. heh… I’m just curious what’s gonna casue their big devil plan. If that was the shit in Delvehaven or if that was something else.

Taragnor: Well I thought delvehaven was linked to them unleashing hell on earth.

Garrion: at this point you have no verification to their statements, but you have no reason to think that they may have been talking false

Tabris: Well either way there’s apparently bad shit associated with it, lol

Tabris: So why don’t we get down to investigating it instead of dicking around and second guessing ourselves

Urso: " screammy head know anything?"

Taragnor: lol… well I mean if they’re up to other shit and delvehaven ain’t important heh. We’d be better off attacking them directly. I thought Delvehaven had something instrumental to their plan.

Loryc: “Hmm… yeah it’s worth a try…”

Tabris: lol so Loryc doesn’t care if the night belongs to Shadow Beasts that terrorize the innocent forever and ever, okay

  • Loryc pulls out the erinyes head.

Loryc: (Well the shadow beats have been around a while man)

Tristan: “well, if we are going to go talk to dead people…. I assume that’s the wizards call. I mean, we have a non dead head lying around…. can’t get much stranger than that… speaking of”

Loryc: (I’m moreinterested in stopping that whole hell on earth thing)

Tristan: (ditto on stopping hell on earth)

Garrion: so… options….. 1. ignore it all, 2. go straight to delvehaven and waste no time in stopping this fucker, 3. try to find the missing pathfinders and gain some reward from Ailyn in the process, 4. go to the cove to see what if anything is there

Loryc: (I mean peope have adapted to the shadowbeasts but they ain’t gonna be ready when Gorax the pitfiend starts chomping down souls)

Melty: Yeah, Melty hates devils so I’d be concerned about them like invading this city, if that’s what it seemed like was gonna happen

Urso: ( maybe see if she was in female monk place to become erinyes… hehe)

Tristan: (the cove could be helpful in finshing number 2, plus I could spend my points by next week and not be a total pushover)

Mina: well the deal with delvehaven was time related

Tabris: Yeah heh, if we dick around we might not be able to complete that quest

Mina: they mentioned theyre ally or whatever having already started trying to get in or something wasnt it?

Tristan: true. … do we have any clue on how long it would take for hell to be unleashed or not really?

Tabris: Yeah

Loryc: Yeah I’m just trying to understand what we know so far heh. So I can make some informed decisions, since I’ve apparently been under a lot of false premises.

Garrion: not really, there was some urgency in their voice.. like a timeframe

Mina: from what i recall i was under the impression he was in a race to get the shit from there, whatever it was, before us

Loryc: Yeah suppsoedly their ally was trying to get into delvehaven, though delvehaven isn’t related to thier plan (and presumably not the devils)

Tabris: Well if it’s a race we’re losing badly, heh

Loryc: and thier friend was going in there for some random reason.

Loryc: Alright, well whatever want to just go to delvehaven invisbly, if he’s arleady there?

Melty: Tristan do you have the mage spell chart PDF? Like the one that’s got a flowchart of prereqs?

Loryc: Then we can deal with the spy later?

Melty: You REALLY want it if you wanna deal with magic imo

Garrion: ok, here is the scoop on delvehaven… thrune wanted what was in there when they took over, but then closed the place shortly after reopening it…. the shadow beasts came aroud the same time

Tabris: lol the shit is supposed to be warded isn’t it? That was my impression anyway

Garrion: the drovenges do not care about delvehaven from their own statements

Tristan: yup, garrion shared the chart with me. very helpful

Tabris: I have to question the wisdom of just turning invisible and trying to walk straight in

Mina: i thought the speak to the dead was to find the way inside or something?

Tabris: Yeah, that’s what I’m assuming

Tabris: I mean that’s apparently what the Thrune people wanted them for

Tabris: According to the notes

Loryc: Well apparently their agent is already inside.

Mina: no they didnt say that

Loryc: Oh they didn’t?

Mina: they said he was pursuing it or something i think

Loryc: Tab said we were losing the race lol. so I assumed he was alreay there

Mina: i dont think they said they were inside already or why would they say theyre trying to beat us to it?

Garrion: someone that works with them is trying to destroy some artifact there. it was not anything urgent but know that they know you have the crux and the clues to get in therte the timetable has been stepped up

Tabris: Yeah they’re trying to beat us inside

Melty: Ahhh

Tabris: Like he’s trying to figure out how to get in, or something

Mina: yeah that was my impression as well

Tabris: Because yeah he wants that artifact

Tabris: To do bad shit with it

Tabris: Like damn man how complicated is this? lol

Garrion: but apparently either he did not know about the crux and clues or simply didn;t care for some reason

Mina: and basically that dude, whos after this artifact, is aidimg them with their hell on earth scenario

Mina: so i they need him, his help must be important in some aspect to their plan id reckon

Tabris: Yeah so if we fuck with his shit maybe it’ll slow them down too

Tabris: If he’s their ally

Tristan: loryc, can you make a fake crux and curse it and leave it out for someone to steal? that would be sweet

Mina: they dont seem like the type to just farm out random tasks

Garrion: because no one cared about getting it, other than the assassin being told to try to get it

Loryc: Well I could make a forgery that wasn’t extradimensional maybe.

Garrion: (mostly so you could not get it)

Tabris: Yeah just because they don’t care about it doesn’t mean they also don’t care about us getting it and using it to fuck with their plans

Garrion: everything crystal now?

Loryc: Alright we’ll we’ll question the erinyes head a bit, see if she knows anything (you can FF the conversation if she don’t know shit so we don’t waste time)

Garrion: well as crystan as a tweisted plot can be, hehe

Loryc: Yeah mostly was confused about the assassin, so was there probably a second agent in there doing something else?

Garrion: ok, you question the head… what you asking her?

Loryc: Or did the assassin have a secondary objective?

Loryc: Basically gonna relay what Melty learned from the Dorvenge to her, and see if she has any insight on any of that.

Garrion: they did indicate having another agent and the loss of the assassin infiltrator was just part of the game

Tabris: Yeah, so we need to figure out who the other agent is

Tabris: And how they’re spying on us

Mina: We need to try and find where those pathfinders are buried or wherever their remains might be

Loryc: yeah, so did I find anything with taking 20 on a perception check?

Loryc: with detect magic and see invis up?

Mina: so seems the best people to know that would be the pathfinders themselves

Tabris: Yeah I was gonna work on that too Sef

Garrion: “Oh, you want to go to Delvehaven? So did Darghentu. He spent quite some time there studying and had me there with him.”

Mina: but i would have assumed she’d told us, did she say they didnt know?

Mina: ie their bodies were lost

Tabris: Yeah I don’t think she knows, the Thrune people just had the notes about where they were looking for the bodies

Tabris: So I don’t know if the Pathfinders know anything more than that

Loryc: well I’ll ask about hell on earth and such.

Tabris: Like they died in the chaos and shit after Aroden died, or something

Loryc: Pretty much assume I’m going to interview her on all the stuff we just learned, and see if she provides any new insight.

Mina: ah ok, so its too long ago for any direct witnesses

Tabris: Yeah heh

Tabris: They been dead a while I think

Mina: and the hellknights destroyed all the historical books and documents id imagine

Tabris: Probably

Loryc: we got candles to question some pathfinders, but… not sure if we actually know where any bodies are

Tabris: Well we have the leads from the notes in the Crux

Loryc: I didn’t see any that stood out to me, except for the ones that died in Delvehaven.

Loryc: whcih doens’t really help us much

Tabris: lol have you actually read any of that shit at all?

Loryc: A little bit, I read the record on the lost pathfidners, a lot of them seemed to be in delvehaven or whereabouts unknown, unless i missed one that we knew about.

Melty: I’m sorry ; ; I kept getting distracted so I didn’t read as much stuff as I should I think

Mina: well we could just go and ask Ailyn if she knows where any of them were buried, since she’s a pathfinder

Melty: I did look through the forum thread

Tabris: Well G’s last response gave us leads on two of them

Mina: sorry must have missed that bit

Tabris: There’s some underground fighting ring and some sisterhood of Erinyes worshippers

Melty: Oooo, those are leads on the corpses?

Garrion: haha, i did a summary on the forum of what Zindal found out and asking ab out a couple phrases in the notes… Lucca family and Sisters of Eiseth

Melty: Also oooo Erinyes worshippers sound kinda hot >.> Well, Melty wouldn’t think so but

Mina: yeah i havent checked email recently, friggin thing never tells me when i have new mail

Loryc: heh, yeah I haven’t read up yet on the Zindal stuff yet… so we think one of the heads are with one of those?

Tristan: i read it (in the middle of the work day) so probably need to re-read it

Loryc: So we’re trying to learn from the erinyes worshippers where one of the PF bodies is?

Loryc: And the same with the Lucca family?

Tabris: Yeah

Tabris: That’s my guess anyway

Tabris: Like each one of them has a body, or something

Tabris: The notes said one of the guys was turned to stone and they think the Lucca family has the statue

Garrion: “Oh the Siters of Eiseth, yes I know them. They were divoted to us Erintes.”

Tabris: And I guess the sisters have one of the others

Loryc: “Well I can offer to trade Khazrae to them for the information.. I’m sure she’ll be well cared for there.”

Mina: “Not a bad idea.”

Garrion: “They were marvelous assassins back in the day. Frankly though since being put away I do not know what they have been up to. Damn being locked up…. ijaspifbAPJBFIPAJBFASIBFAI”

Mina: “The monks there would definately view her as some kind of relic I’d imagine.”

Garrion: She trails off into a tirade once more……

  • Loryc nods.

Tristan: “hey Loryc, what do you think happend to her body? You think it’s still around somewhere? I mean, her head lasted this long”

Loryc: “Arlgiht well first we try to find the birds or whatever they are that’s spoying on us, then we’ll worry about finding the pathfinder corpses.”

Mina: “If not, looks like we may have to steal a statue.”

Loryc: “Supposedly her body was destroyed by the archdevil Moloch. Unforutantely I suspect he was pretty thorough.”

Garrion: "She told you she was decapitated by the General of the Army of Hell

Garrion: Darghentu just won her head in a deal. He did not “kill” her

Tristan: “well, she seems nice and all but getting her body back from the General of the army of hell may be a bit to much to ask”

Tabris: “All right, so you want to get rid of the spy shit before we go looking for clues?”

Tabris: “Fine, let’s do that.”

Tristan: (probably a good idea actually)

Zindal: “All right, so you want to get rid of the spy shit before we go looking for clues?”

Zindal: “Fine, let’s do that.”

Zindal: “I’m tired of standing around and talking. Find me a spy to stab.”

Garrion: Loryc attempted spotting anything watching him, he saw nothing.

Tristan: “yeah, sounds like a plan. If we could get rid of the spy but not let on we have it would be even better…. not sure how that would be possible though”

Loryc: (that was even after taking 20?)

Tristan: “could they have done one of those piggy back spells like you did?”

Tristan: “they could be in one of our heads right now”

Loryc: “Well I can cehck you with detect magic..”

Tristan: “or maybe they made spy jewlery or something, wizards are a crafty bunch”

Loryc: (I’ll do detect magi con my companions looking for any spells taht shouldn’t be there)

Garrion: just know that all the time spent trying to throw off some unknown tail that may or may not be there at the time just eats up time for other things….

Tristan: *Tristan stands there with his arms out like he’s getting a airport wanding"

Melty: (I’ll help, hehe, I got that spell too)

Melty: Well, it only takes a few seconds to check for magic~

Tristan: (my ring glows and one potion but that’s it I think)

Tristan: "you should probably check everyone

Garrion: but if you feel it is important enough then go ahead

Garrion: you detect no spells on them

Loryc: well, yeah I mean if they know what we’re doing it’s gonna be tough to do much. lol. unless we’re just gonna go pure brute force strategy.

Garrion: other than those you cast

  • Melty casts Sense Observation on the vicinity of their meeting as well

Zindal: Zindal is fine with just stabbing their assassins and spies in the face when they present themselves

Loryc: “Well I’m not sure what they’re using to spy, it could ismply be informants around town… for now if we move invisible and flying hopefulyl we’ll be okay.”

Garrion: or move faster than they can bring a response….

Melty: ←rolls Most Spells and gets 12 vs. Skill (17 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 5

Loryc: (Well delvehaven is in the middle of town, gonna be kinda hard to act faster than they can respond)

Loryc: (unless we go in totally SWAT style

Loryc: which probably ain’t a great idea in a trap-filled strongohld.

Zindal: Yeah so let’s just go follow these clues already, lol

Tristan: swat teams can’t fly invisable though…

Zindal: Fight Club or Erinyes worshippers, pick one

Mina: “So let’s go pay the Massacre House a visit.”

Garrion: just send the toughest and clumsiest person first.. they will find all the traps

Tristan: urso your up!

Loryc: “Alright… well Fighting is your thing Zindal… so why do you, Uros and Tristan deal with that…”

Tristan: actually, Loyrc could just make dummie people

Urso: ( dont make Urso punch you)

Loryc: “Me, Mina and Melty can handle the Erinyes.”

Mina: “I know where it’s at, it’s in the old ruinous part of town, where my fathers estate was located.”

  • Zindal grins… “Now you’re finally making sense.”

Melty: “Are you saying like… Let’s split up, gang?”

Melty: “I bet Zindal wouldn’t mind handling some Erinyes.”

Loryc: “Pretty much yeah…”

Tristan: (by the way Zindal, when tristan shees you swat an arrow out of the air he will indeed be uncomfortable)

Zindal: lol

Zindal: Yeah I’m waiting to be able to do that, it’s going to be awesome =)

Tristan: (for you) lol

Zindal: ←rolls Parry Missile Weapons and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 9

Loryc: “And try not to make it too much of a bloodbath, remember we’re trying to stay under the radar…”

Tristan: wow, and you have a 15 at it? damn

Garrion: it is 1330 by now.. you are in the slums.. that was where Loryc found a shack for you all to hole up in and discuss this

Zindal: Yeah I think it’s DX based

Tristan: what book was that in?

Zindal: It’s in the base book

Tristan: oh, I thought it would be a power of some kind. Even better

Loryc: (I’ll put ZIndal and tristan under a perfect illusion disguise, don’t need one for Urpos since h’es got the hat)

Loryc: (btw going to go wtih the full tactile perfect illusion for them)

Melty: Yeah Zindal’s crazy specced for melee combat, lol

Garrion: ok, so we have stike force alpha heading to the Massacre House?

Loryc: (bascally going to disguise them as similar looking builds and equipment but differen appearances or what not.

Zindal: I’m just wondering if I can parry missile spells with it

Zindal: I do have a magic weapon

Tristan: I want to get my riot shotgun before we go please

Loryc: like Zindal will look black and be uglier or something.

  • Urso switches the illusion on himself, making him look older.

Zindal: Dude, black is fine but don’t make me uglier, damn

Loryc: It’ll be disguises that would be believable around these parts.

Loryc: But like so that people that see em won’t be like “Oh yeah, that’s similar to ZIndal”

Loryc: well you’re normally attractive, so I’m making you ugly.

Garrion: now do keep in mind that you are not geared for war, your heavy stuff is back in your houses… you only have everyday streat gear

Loryc: I’ll make tristan the attractive one. lol.

Zindal: Says who, lol

Zindal: I always wear my armor underneath my clothes

Tristan: (nice)

Melty: My armor is pretty much my street clothes (it’s 1 DR anyway >.>; )

Urso: (me carries his shield in his backpack)

Garrion: what ever that may be… as discussed before

Garrion: ok, you head to the massacre house under disguise…..

Loryc: okay, so those three are illusioned and can walk from here to the fightingh pits, I’ll fly a bit into an alleyway with Mina and Melty while invisle and using illusions on me and Mina too

Loryc: Melty will be in apocket

Loryc: then dropping invis and we’ll proceed to the erinyes.

Zindal: The meatshield types are going to Lucca’s Fight Club while the intellectual types go to Massacre House

Loryc: Dropping my flight and invis once we no longer need them.

Tristan: (guessing you can diguise my bow as something…)

  • Melty hides in Mina’s cleavage

Loryc: well it cna still be a bow, cause i mean you’re going to fighting pits.. so having weaponry isn’t totall unheard of

Loryc: you’re still gonna look like a warrior.

Garrion: Massacre House is a hexagonal stone building whose slateshingled roof comes to a sharp triangular peak. The external walls are thick, with four 10-foot vaulted passageways cutting through this stone shell to four separate heavy wooden doors.

Loryc: Just a warrior knonw as not-Tristan.

Garrion: who is in strike team alpha?

Loryc: Tristan, Urso, Zindal

Garrion: ok, map is up

Garrion: alpha team is in place

Zindal: No, no

Zindal: Loryc, Melty, and Mina are going to Masscre House

Loryc: Zindal mind giving us ownership of your token so we can follow along for entertainment?

Zindal: Zindal, Tristan, and Urso are going to the other place

Loryc: Oh wait.. massacre house isn’t the fighting pits?

Zindal: No lol

Loryc: oh okay

Zindal: That’s the Erinyes worshippers

Loryc: lol, yeah we’re going to the Erinyes.

Zindal: Geez

Mina: “Ah, the smell of roasted corpses.” she says satirically.

Loryc: Loryc/Mina/Melty going to the erinyes.

Garrion: oh, ok

Melty: “Mmmm…~”

Garrion: so strike team beta for the massacre house

Loryc: Yeah.

Loryc: Alpha team is going to the fighting pits, it’s the place for fighters.

Mina: “Is there any particular way you wanna spin this Loryc, before I say something inappropriate to them.”

Garrion: ok, we’ll do the massacre house first then go over to the pits… assuming this is happening at the same time

Loryc: “Well I’m going to come in peace, and hopefully leave in peace… we’ve got Khazrae… and hopefulyl we can make a peace offerign with her.”

Melty: “Oh… We’re not gonna slaughter ’em all…?”

  • Melty sounds a little disappointed…

Mina: “It would be better if they wanted to become succubi instead.”

Garrion: ok, gave you description

Loryc: “I was hoping to avoid that unpleasantness. Maybe after a mention of the mayor and his utter disrespect for the Erinyes.”

Mina: “The sisters here, that is.”

Loryc: “After all, he was keeping poor Khazrae imprisoned… I’m sure that if these cultists are at all reasonable, they may realize we have common enemies.”

Melty: “You mean like… Demons…?”

Melty: “Are they, like… Preferable to the devils? I’ve never really seen demons much…”

  • Mina smirks.

Mina: “Nevermind.”

Loryc: “They’re mostly worse.”

Garrion: devils are at least lawful

  • Melty tilts her head curiously.

Mina: “The demon is in the details.” she says with a coy smile as she pinches Melty playfully.

Melty: (Hehe, as far as Melty’s concerned though, they burned down her village and also all her friends so she’s got a grudge)

  • Melty giggles

Tristan (Stan): “so, do we have any kind of plan here or no?”

Tristan (Stan): the super attractive non Tristan says

Garrion: you not here tristan

Tristan (Stan): oh, my bad. got them mixed up

Loryc: (heh Tristan is with the other group, you’re with team Zindal/Urso)

Tristan (Stan): was looking at Loryc and Melty’s sheets.

Urso: ( this the girls only team )

Loryc: “Alright so lets get this done and get it over with hopefully without any bloodshed.”

Mina: “Well they do like their vengeance, you may just get him killed in retaliation.”

Melty: (mew~)

Mina: “That wouldn’t be such a bad thing though, would it?”

Tristan (Stan): oh, i’m with the sausage party…. boo

Melty: “Ooooh… I like me some vengeance, too…”

Melty: (I bet Loryc did it on purpose :3 )

Urso: ( ass kicking team )

Tristan (Stan): (Urso is an ass kicking team all by himself)

Loryc: (Loryc is devious…)

Zindal: Zindal doesn’t kick ass, he just stabs

Tristan (Stan): (although i’m thinking Zindal might Zoro him at this point)

Loryc: “Well when you deal with devils.. sometimes it’s a bit of a two edged sword.”

Zindal: lol

Garrion: there are 4 entrances.. eeny meeny miney moe

Tristan (Stan): (really come down to who hits first, but looks like Zindal basically dodges on anything but a fumble)

Melty: (Loryc’s like, I’m gonna put myself on the team with the girls and try to get some succubus poon)

  • Mina heads to the west door.

Loryc: Alright lets approach a door. assuming they’re all idenitcal and I don’t know anything about them.

Mina: “Sun sets this direction.” she quips offering an explanation for her choice.

Garrion: north west or south west?

Mina: SW

Loryc: btw where is this place? What district?

Garrion: they are all the same

Loryc: Fine SW is as good as any.

Loryc: And I’ll go up and knock.

Mina: i forget the name, its the one with all the ruined shit from old westcrown

Garrion: regio cader.. the slums in the north

Loryc: yeah was just wondering if this was slums or higher class.

Loryc: I want to know how ghetto these erinyes worshippers are.

Mina: (building was here before, they just refused to move later, when place went to shit)

Garrion: well the histoy told you… this was not always a slums… they were just hard headed and never moved

Mina: (its also basically a cremetorium, so no one bothers em either)

Loryc: Ah okay.

  • Loryc knocks on the front door.

Melty: “Nice digs…”

Loryc: (or the southwest door anyway)

Garrion: ok

Loryc: I’m not sure which door is the front door

Garrion: there is no “front”

Zindal: (Is there like a little slot on the door that slides open and an angry female voice yells “Not buying!” ?)

Garrion: sw it is…..

Mina: “If these ladies are anything like their patron, offering them a little violence might be to their liking.”

Garrion: When you knock on the door you can tell it is thick and heavy. You wait a while and then an eye slit slides open…

  • Mina smiles.

Loryc: “Greetings.”

Garrion: You see a pair of dark, feminine eyes and hear a soft voice warning, “Step away or face the consequences.”

Mina: “Oooh, I like her already.”

  • Melty stays quiet and hidden in Mina’s dress.

Loryc: “I came to make a deal, I have something you want and you have something I want.”

Garrion: “Do you have a hearing problem? I said go away!”, you see a crossbow bolt enter your view from the slit.

Mina: “Zindal could have probably just jabbed her through the eye slit.” she says leaning down seeming to speak to her bossom buddy.

Tristan (Stan): (that would be epic)

Tristan (Stan): “bitch”

Loryc: “Actually I do have a bit of a hearing problem… this Erinyes named Khazrae is always screaming at me telling me she’d like to see your set-up.”

Garrion: “Do you ever friggin’ shut up. You won;t be able to talk when you are dead…. What did you say?”

Mina: “We’re also masochists, so a few crossbow bolts, are right up our alley.”

Loryc: “I said I’ve got an Erinyes named Khazrae who was dying to see this place… Apparently she was under the impression that their kind are well recieved here.”

Urso: (the head ever say how long she been in the box?)

Garrion: “Where is this Khazrae?”

Garrion: yes she did

Loryc: “Ah well give me one moment and I’ll introduce you… now before I do, I should mention that she’s a little bit upset about a certain missing part… and I was hoping maybe you could help with that… Uh.. you’ll see what I mean…”

Loryc: (I’ll get khazrae out of my bag)

Loryc: (Also btw I want to have the gift of toungues spell uip)

Loryc: (so I can understand infernal in case they’re speaking it, but I won’t be speaking it yet)

Garrion: they are speaking common to you

Loryc: (Yeah it’s more so like if they’re saying stuff amongst themselves or to Khazrae I can hear and understand

Loryc: “Well here she is… you may want to put away the crossobw, nobody wants any accidents.”

Loryc: “I had this firend… had a big issue with his trigger finger… I can’t begin to tell you all the trouble he got in…did you know he shot himself in the foot once? Ah… well that story is probably best for another time.”

Garrion: “You are trespassing, I’m not putting anything away. You are luck to still be breathing. Now on with it.”

Urso: (heh, probably don’t want to pull out a full head in full view)

  • Loryc shows them Khazraes head.

Loryc: (Well it’s in a little alcove

Loryc: *(And Mina and melty are behind us)

Loryc: (so it’s not like it’s just displayed to everyone on the street)

Garrion: “You bastard! What did you do to her?”

Urso: (heh, cause Melty really block alot of stuff with her huge body… hehe)

Melty: (is there like a visible effect on Loryc if I were to, say, cast Armor or Shield on Loryc?

Garrion: The bolt redirects directly at you.

Loryc: “it wasn’t me acftually.. it was partially the mayor of westcrown… and well, she can explain to you.”

Loryc: (pretty sure there’s nothing visible from those)

Loryc: “Don’t take my word for it.. as you can see Khazrae is quite capable of talking, I mean if you know infernal… her common isn’t as good as it could be.”

Mina: “Bet you dont have any religious artifacts quite this grand.”

Tristan (Stan): (hold the head up to block the bolt that would be great)

Mina: “Unless they got her body.” she mumbles

Garrion: “Sister, what have they done to you?”

Garrion: in infernal

  • Melty makes a gesture, protecting Loryc with a shield spell just in case…
  • Loryc holds up Khazrae so she can talk to them.

Loryc: (remember I can undrstand what they’re saying, but not quite letting them know I can understand yet)

Melty: (+2 DB)

Garrion: right

Melty: regains 3 fatigue, and now has 10 FP.

Melty: (adjusting from before)

Melty: ←rolls Most Spells and gets 11 vs. Skill (17 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 6

Mina: (are we still under lorycs disguise illusion?)

Loryc: (Yeah)

Loryc: (well not melty)

Loryc: (I didn’t giove her an illusion)

Loryc: (but Mina and Loryc have them as well as all of Strike team Alpha, well not urso cause he has his own hat)

Melty: (yeah I think if anyone knows me they’re gonna assume it’s me if they see a pixie, and if they don’t know me it won’t matter that much…)

Melty: (Melty’

Garrion: “Moloch did this but that bastard Darghentu is the one that locked me away in darkness.”

Melty: (Melty’s kinda notorious)

Garrion: entire conversation in infernal

Garrion: “Darghentu has not been seen in many years. He disappeared.”

Garrion: “Yes, so I’ve been told.”

Garrion: blah blah blah…. introductions are made

Garrion: in comon now….

Garrion: "Ok, what do you want?

Loryc: “Well like most men, my primary interests aren’t in the head, but in the body, the body of Coriana Heavenscape specifically. I was told you had her remains.”

  • Mina seems about to speak, but pauses and look to Loryc.

Garrion: Peception check.. -5

Garrion: or body language

Loryc: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 13 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -5)

Loryc FAILS by 2

Taragnor: body language?

Taragnor: I ’ve got psychology skill and discern lies.

Taragnor: can I use one of those?

Garrion: should be some sort of skill for reading body language

Taragnor: well detect lies is like insight.

Taragnor: where you read body language to determine if they’re lying.

Melty: A Detect Lies check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Detect Lies and gets 10 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 1

Taragnor: can I use that?

Garrion: well she is not lying.. yet

Taragnor: Actually my detect lies is equal to my perception

Taragnor: so wouldn’t matter anyway.

Taragnor: Well what about psychology. that’s a little higher than my regular perception

Garrion: ok, she looks blankly at you through the slits…..

Mina: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 8 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina SUCCEEDS by 3

Garrion: “Heavenscape…. you will need to be more specific. There are… so many.”

Loryc: “Heavenscape a popular name in Chelliax? What are the odds.”

  • Loryc smiles rather amused.

Loryc: “Well her first name was Coriana, she was with the Pathfinders. died about (I’ll give an approximate number of years when she died)”

Loryc: “She was an Aasimar.”

Garrion: not really, this is not psychology… you failed so did not notice something

Garrion: “Ahh, now i know who you are talking about. That Pathfinder bitch we were paid to kill. She was a real troublemaker for the Thrunes.”

Loryc: “Oh really?So you remember her. Excellent.”

Garrion: “What do you want with her?”

  • Sefiros doesn’t seem to like this line of questioning, but remains quiet, as she seems a bit anxious.

Garrion: “A body is goig to be hard to obtain.” you hear a slight smirk in her voice.

Loryc: “Well the matter is a bit of a private affair… I didn’t expect it’d be a big problem. Is her body still mostly intact I hope?”

Mina: (is loryc a half-elf? sorry just noticed your token, i was just wondering if i was wrong in thinking you were human this whole time lol)

Loryc: (nah he’s human)

Zindal: (lol, dude, it’s a crematorium)

Loryc: (Just the token is half elf)

Mina: (ok heh)

Zindal: (I’m pretty sure that was mentioned at some point)

Loryc: (lol well can we use the candles on ashes?)

Zindal: (Only one way to find out)

Loryc: (Well I mean I did analyze magic on em and I got a shit ton of thamatology, so I’d hope i know.)

Zindal: (Would we be going on a quest to talk with her remains if you couldn’t actually do so?)

Loryc: (maybe, if only one of the leads is the correct one)

Garrion: “We have all that is left.. in a jar.”

Loryc: (You rely way too much on metagaming :P )

Zindal: (lol, you’re overthinking this, it’s Pathfinder remember =P)

Loryc: (So G do I know if the candle would work on ashes?)

Garrion: it will work as long as they are all there

Loryc: (so we just need a full completement of ashes?)

Garrion: if any substantial amount is missing then it would not

Garrion: so don;t drop the urn

Loryc: “Hmm… well, I suppose a jar would be fine, so long as it contains the entire remains of her body.”

Loryc: “Though my other friend will be disappointed… he has a bit of a fetish for the departed if you know what I mean…”

Garrion: “And why would we give you this values prize?”

Loryc: “I had promised him the body when I was done with it.”

Loryc: “Well I did bring you Khazrae here, unless you think the head of an erinyes is worth less than a jar of ashes.”

Mina: “Because if you don’t, we’ll feed this fucking talking head to a bunch of homeless people.” she snaps, with fading patience.

Loryc: “Really you should be glad Khazrae’s common is pretty bad, she’d be very upset to hear that.”

Garrion: “You will give her to us?”

Mina: “Yeah, you dumb bitch. A trade.”

Loryc: “If you’ll take her. I mean I would want assurances she’ll be well treated.”

Loryc: “Excuse my companion, she can be a bit uncultured at times.”

Mina: “Ain’t none of your business what we want the remains for, maybe its to dance around naked with our sweat bodies covered in dead girl.”

Loryc: (Did I bring Mina or Eltera?) :P

Melty: :3

Mina: (theyre thrunites, she fuckin hates em )

Garrion: “Shut your mouth whore! Before I put a hole in it!”

Tristan (Stan): (nice roleplaying, this should be interesting)

Mina: “Yeah yeah.”

Tristan (Stan): (maybe loryc picked the wrong negotiator to bring with him…)

Loryc: “Please ignore her, she’s not quite as cultured as I’d like…”

Garrion: they actually are not

Loryc: (well I thought Mina was a bit more cultured and diplomatic, lol)

Garrion: their sect was around before the trumnes took power

Mina: (odd, id figured a bunch of devil wanna be’s were definately)

Garrion: oddly enough they have less power now under thrune control than they did when Cheliax was under Aroden

Garrion: in infernal, “What do you say Sister, would you like to come live with us?”

Mina: “Fine, let’s go find some old perverted wizard, he can keep himself busy with the head. I told you these people were zealots. Selling the remains of some old pathfinding bitch was a stupid idea.” she says trying to backtrack out of her fit of anger

Garrion: “Yes. I would like that.”

Mina: “We’d get more for the head itself if we find the right buyer.”

Urso: (heh, just make sure head chick knows she owes us )

Garrion: in common, “Ok, you will need to give us a moment to locate the proper urn.”

Loryc: “Fair enough.”

Garrion: The slot closes…..

Loryc: “I will have to verify its authenticity with my magic, so make sure you find the correct one.”

Garrion: after several minutes in the alcove and what seems like forever…. the slot reopens.

Garrion: “We have the remains you wanted. Put Khazrae on the threshold and step back 10 paces.”

Loryc: “Well first I want to authenticate the remains, I will have my companions step back though.”

Garrion: now you may detect lies if you want

Loryc: A Detect Lies check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Detect Lies and gets 14 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of 0)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 2

Mina: A Detect Lies check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Detect Lies and gets 12 vs. Skill (9 with a modifier of 0)

Mina FAILS by 3

Garrion: You sense no subterfuge.

Loryc: “if you like you can keep your crossbow trained on me, though I assure you, i have no desire to bcome a pincushion today.”

Garrion: “Have them step back then. You will enter alone to make your verification.”

  • Mina backs up 10 paces, and readies herself to jump through the opened door, just incase.

Mina: “Eh? Alone. You sure about this?”

Melty: A Detect Lies check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Detect Lies and gets 9 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 2

Garrion: melty fails to detect any lies also

  • Loryc nods.

Loryc: “Fair enough, but Khazrae will stay out here until the exchange is made.”

Loryc: (Btw I’ll cast a 3 pt armor spell of my own on myself)

Garrion: “Do not try anything or your life will be forfeit.”:

Loryc: weird for some reason my HP and FP are drained lememe just restore those..

Loryc: is reduced 3 HP, and now has 4 HP.

Loryc: regains 7 HP, and now has 10 HP.

Loryc: receives -2 fatigue, and now has 6 FP.

Loryc: And shoudl be 3 FP for the spell

Garrion: after looking to make sure Mina was back the door latches slide and the door opens

Loryc: regains 4 fatigue, and now has 10 FP.

Mina: “It’s his funeral.”

Melty: (hmm)

Loryc: regains 3 fatigue, and now has 10 FP.

  • Loryc nods.

Garrion: ’just enough for Loryc to squeeze in.

  • Mina scowls a bit.

Melty: (whisper) “Sure you don’t want me to follow…?”

Loryc: (wshipers to Melty) “I can always teleport out if things get bad.”

Garrion: The door closes with a thud and the latches slide home.

Loryc: “Nice place you have here… I think Khazrae will be quite happy with her new home.”

Garrion: Loryc, it is dim but lit in here. Your eyes slowly adjust to the area.

Loryc: (i’ll drop a darkvision on myself it’s tough to see btw.)

Garrion: Three “sisters” in crimson red cloaks stand before you. one holds an urn.

Garrion: in the background you see……

Garrion: A pair of large tubs sits in this room, each to either side of a low metal table with a gutter running around its edge.

Melty: Ooo, bloodletting room

Zindal: So they make their victims suffer before cremating them apparently

Garrion: “You may test the authenticity.”

Garrion: 3 door exit from this room in addition to the one behind you

Tristan (Stan): (you have some balls walking into there Loryc)

Loryc: “Very well, my mystical test requires that I light a candle of sorts.. if it wouldn’t be too much trouble, perhaps I culd have a small room with some privacy, the ritual is rather delicate.”

Garrion: “You can conduct your test here. Do not test our patience. If you require time and special accomodations then you can go alsewhere after giving us our trade.”

  • Loryc shrugs.

Urso: (back in 5 )

Loryc: “Well I will ask that you not disturb the ritual then. I’m going to be calling up the spirit of the deceased. I may have to tell her a few lies to get the ifnormation I need out of her, so… I just don’t want to startle any of you.”

Loryc: (actually wait, could I just cast a sekeer spell)

Loryc: (loking for her and if ther remains are her, it’d register as being right there?)

Loryc: (that way I don’t have to use a candle in front of em)

  • Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage.

Loryc: (If that’s the case, scratch that last line I said)

Melty: (That sounds like it’d work knowing how Seeker works)

Loryc: (yeah i just remmebered that, heh if I can do that, I’ll juist do that)

Garrion: “We do not want a seance here. The point was to make sure the trade was genuine.”

Loryc: (can I use seeker G?)

Garrion: dunno spell but if it lets you locate peple, even remains then yes

Loryc: (Well it lets you locate people, so I assume it’d point to her remains, since that’s her now.. heh)

Mina: “Why didn’t he just take the shit and leave?”

Loryc: (alright I’ll just do that()

Loryc: “Alright.. lemme see, I do know another spell.”

Loryc: “Should do the trick.”

Loryc: “Alright I’ll cast that.” (going to btw do the gestures and vocal bits for it as well, even though I don’t have to,m jsut so they dont’ know I can cast without doing that)

Loryc: (i want to keep my skill level concealed from em)

Garrion: or object… “She” is her spirit

Garrion: you could seek “The remains of …”

Loryc: okay that’s fine

Loryc: if I can use the spell by any means to locate her, I wanna try that

Loryc: like if I can use it to authenticate the remains.

Garrion: ok

Garrion: cast away

Loryc: ←rolls Spell (SL 25) and gets 6 vs. Skill (25 with a modifier of -8)

Loryc CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 11

Loryc: lol wow.

Loryc: Yeah guess I’ll know or not.

Garrion: ok you succeed even with the -5

Loryc: (lol be funny I point at one of em and be like, “Dude you’ve got one of her ashes in your pcoket.. give it to me.”)

Loryc: (Is it authentic?)

Garrion: You sense the item you seek right in front of you.

  • Loryc nods.

Loryc: “Well I’m satisfied.”

Garrion: “NOw Khazrae.”

Loryc: “Of course.”

Garrion: Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 9 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 6

Loryc: (heh I’m not lying to her here btw, I fully intend on giving her Khazrae)

Loryc: (Loryc doesn’t fele that Khazrae can cause a hell of a lot of trouble in the form of a head anyway)

Loryc: (And at worst she’s pissed at the mayor, which whatever… maybe it’ll turn em against the Thrunes)

Garrion: “Ok. Go get her and bring her to the door.”, they unlock the heavy bolt for you

  • Loryc nods.

Loryc: (I’ll walk out and get Khazrae’s head.)

Garrion: the door closes till you return

Loryc: (speaks in INfernal to Khazrae) “WEll it looks like you’re getting a new home, I think this is for the best for both of us.”

Loryc: (I’ll walk over holding Khazrae’s head)

Garrion: the door opens and the exchange ios made…

Loryc: (okay, I’ll make the exchange fair enough, not gonna take my eyes off em though, inc ase they try to shoot me with the crossobw lol, want to be able to do some kind defense)

Loryc: (Then I’ll back away and take what’s ours and get out of there to a private place to do the candle thing)

Loryc: “Tkae good care of Khazrae, I’ve become rather fond of her.”

Garrion: ok, spotlight swap….

Cedric is disconnected.

Cedric is disconnected.

Mina: well i was gonna try and play it like we were just buyers for our characters looking for the remains, but im not sure if that worked with you going all magicky in there

Garrion: team alpha heads to the Thunderdome… uhm i mean Devildrome.

Zindal: lol

Mina: tho i guess if we’re being followed, the spies wouldnt have seen inside

Tristan (Stan): nice, thunderdome

Loryc: well be hard to follow us since we’re still illusioned.

Tristan (Stan): so, is this place really an areana ?

Zindal: What do we know about this place?

Loryc: (btw I will secure the ashes in my bag of holding so we’re not walking about town with em)

Mina: well i was just thinking just incase

Garrion: description incoming

Cedric has connected.

Loryc: (side plan, let Zindal fight someone and bet eveything on hm)

Loryc: (you’ll make a shitload of moeny)

Zindal: lol

Loryc: Unless there’s a rule against eyestabbing.

Urso: (heh)

Loryc: Then he’ll end up losing by DQ.

Mina: anyways thats why i cussed her out, i didnt want to give up why we were after the remains, so was trying to make it look like we were just some greedy fuckers

Loryc: Ah okay.

Loryc: heh, yeah I didn’t ifugre they were involved in whatever plan the Drovenges have.

Garrion: The place you come to in your search for Rance Lucca is an immense two-story cage inside the shell of a block of apartment buildings.

Loryc: In fact, later I figured maybe we could go back to em for allies maybe assuming we got the proper evidence to sway em

Mina: i was thinking they were thrunites, but apparently not

Tristan (Stan): thunderdome, sweet

Melty: nodnod

Garrion: Because of the curfew, Rance Lucca operates his tournament during daylight hours, with fights generally scheduled from noon to 5:00.

Loryc: Apparently they’re orthodox devil-worshippers.

Zindal: (They probably pay lip service to Thrune so they can stay in the city unharassed)

  • Zindal asks around for Rance

Garrion: His loyal fans continue to return week after week to watch their favorite summoned creatures tear each other apart—and on special days, to see “real” people test their mettle against these summoned monsters.

Zindal: (Oh, this should be fun)

Garrion: Streetwise or Carrousing

Loryc: Maybe you three could take on some summoned monsters and earn some coin.

Zindal: ←rolls Carousing and gets 9 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 5

Loryc: Could be a new career path…

Garrion: You are directed to an office near the front of the building

  • Tabris heads for the office
  • Zindal heads for the office

Garrion: Outside the door to the office are several armed guards.

Garrion: “What is your business?”

  • Urso follows along.

Zindal: “Looking for Rance Lucca.”

Garrion: “Is he looking for you?”

Zindal: “Maybe. He looking for somebody to fight in his arena?”

Loryc: (well I gues sthat depends if he enjoys being penetrated in his eye socket)

Garrion: The big man, eyes you up and down….

Tristan (Stan): *following along glancing around for trouble. He does not like being in places like this where he does not have tactical advantage

Garrion: “I guess he will ahve to decide that. Wait here.”

  • Zindal nods

Loryc: Standing next to ZIndal and Urso should be a pretty tactically superior position.

Tristan (Stan): (between him and urso is probably the safest place on earth)

Garrion: The big man enters the office and returns a moment later. “You are lucky you cought him. He was just about to leave for the day.”

Garrion: “Go on in.”

  • Zindal nods, “Appreciated.”
  • Zindal heads in

Garrion: The big man folows you into the room.

Garrion: You see a man with shaggy hair and a long beard sitting at a desk.

Urso: (we all go in, or just zindal?)

Garrion: he is dressed in the clothes of an aristocrat

Garrion: you all can if you want.

Zindal: “You Rance?”

Tristan (Stan): * follows zindal into the office

Garrion: in that case a guard enters for every person that goes in

  • Urso enters and stands off to the side, in a place he can intercept the big guy if he goes for zindal.

Garrion: They just stand back quietly.. observing.

Garrion: they are at the back of the room..

Garrion: The man look s up. “So you are interested in a fight heh?”

Melty: (Don’t say anything, just punch him)

Melty: (And bellow)

Zindal: “Actually, I’m interested in something else. But I figure you’ll want to see a fight to give me anything.”

  • Urso barely notices him.

Loryc: (lol, that’d be awesome if he punched him)

Tristan (Stan): (thinking "should have spent more points on my sword skill)

Garrion: “Oh really, what is this ‘SOMETHING ELSE’?”

Zindal: “Heard you’ve got a rather unique statue. Made about when the big civil war happened?”

Loryc: Just put the sdowrd in your bow and fire it as an arrow.

Loryc: Then you technically kiled someone with your sword.

Garrion: Perception rolls 3d6 and gets 7 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -5)

Perception SUCCEEDS by 4

Zindal: “I want that.”

Tristan (Stan): (no pentalties for trick shots!)

Garrion: “What don’t I know you three? You look very familiar, and I never forget a face. Something is different though.”

  • Zindal shrugs

Zindal: “We get around I guess.”

Tristan (Stan): *scratches chin

Garrion: He bangs his fist on the desk… “Yes! I got it. The Sixfold Survivors. I was there, I saw the whole thing. What a performance.”

Melty: Ooo, seen thru

  • Zindal smirks… “Some disguises… Well, they worked on the common folk well enough I guess.”

Zindal: “Gotta do something to keep from getting mobbed.”

Tristan (Stan): “damn, your good”

Garrion: “And now our heroes are here, talking to me about a fight. I can’t believe my luck. What do you think of that?”, he says to no one in particular

Mina: all else fails, tell him he can bang the chick from the cast :-p if he gives you the statue

Zindal: lol

Loryc: wow… he could see through my illusion damn… thos were perfect illusion too (except for Uros’s hat)

Loryc: so he’d need some kinda spell to detect em

Mina: then again, he might prefer Lazarod

Zindal: “Seems like a pretty profitable venture for you. Larazod himself in the arena, and all he wants in return is some old statue you have lying around.”

Zindal: “Though if you’re handing out cuts of the action I’ll take that too.”

Garrion: “What statue was that again?”

Zindal: “Some old Pathfinder guy? Turned to stone by a Thrune wizard I think?”

Garrion: “Yeah, that old thing. Sure.”

Cedric is disconnected.

Tristan is disconnected.

Sachi is disconnected.

Sefiros is disconnected.

Taragnor is disconnected.

Tabris is disconnected.

Tabris is disconnected.

Garrion: “I have it and several other figures of heroes past decorating the place. But ol’ Ghaelfin, he’s my favorite.”

You have disconnected.

Server started; please wait for map to refresh.

Cedric has connected.

Taragnor has connected.

Sefiros has connected.

Tabris has connected.

Garrion: dunno what happened there but all internat went down

Zindal: “Some old Pathfinder guy? Turned to stone by a Thrune wizard I think?”

Zindal: “Supposedly your family has him stashed somewhere.”

Garrion: “I have it and several other figures of heroes past decorating the place. But ol’ Ghaelfin, he’s my favorite.”

Garrion: “I’m not sure about that story of yours though… just some statue as far as I know.”

  • Zindal shrugs

Zindal: “Just what I heard. Either way, I’m interested in it. Think you can part with him?”

Garrion: “Collected lots of them in the rubble of the civil war.”

Garrion: “Well…. I would like to but I have a better idea. See I need to get a little something out of this too.”

Sachi has connected.

Zindal: “Well I figured that much. What do you want?”

Melty: Hihi~

Garrion: “I have this contestant. He has been a real pain in my ass. He is a constant winner and the bets always get paid out.”

Garrion: “Now you said you were interested in a match. Say I match you up against him?”

Zindal: “Sure, works for me.”

Taragnor: yeah knew this would be work for Zindal.

Taragnor: The bad news, he’s known for his adamantine eyes!

Zindal: lol

Garrion: “The house will wager on you, the underdog newcomer and the rest will bet on the sure thing. We’ll make a killing!”, he slams his fist on the desk again.

Urso: (adamantite VISOR)

  • Zindal grins, “Sounds like a win-win situation.”

Zindal: “So long as I get what I want too.”

Garrion: You make me some dough and I’ll let you have the statue, what you say about that?."

Melty: (Zindal’s opponent is completely naked except for the visor)

Zindal: “Sounds like a good deal to me.”

Urso: “what terms of fight?”

Melty: (and he’s like “damn, I dunno how to deal with this”)

Garrion: Now you are new here,, no?"

  • Zindal nods

Zindal: “My friend’s question is a good one.”

Garrion: “There are a fe rules of the arena.”

Urso: (heh, don’t want it a fight with sticks or axes or something…)

Garrion: Usually we have summoners here. They summon all manner of nasty critters to duke it out. But sometimes some brave soul will enter the arena himself to fight the summons."

Tristan has connected.

Garrion: “Each summoner and his entourage stands in one of the protective starting cages at the opposing sides of the arena. When the starter’s horn blows, the participants summon a single type of creature of their choice inside the cage, anywhere within the range of their chosen spell. The opposing monsters then attack each other until one destroys the other. The rules expressly prohibit attacking the opposing summoner; the Devildrome is a bloody arena, but one for conjured gladiators, not civilized folk.”

Tristan: everyone get booted?

Zindal: “Heh… So one brave-slash-reckless swordsman against a horde of monsters.”

Garrion: yeah, i lost internet for a moment

Tristan: (I summon Zindal)

Taragnor: Damn too bad this ain’t with the group from RA. Berserker and Xeno would clean up here.

Tristan: (true)

Zindal: lol yeah

Garrion: “If one caster’s summoning spell runs out before a kill occurs, that round is considered a draw. The remaining monster or monsters must be dismissed, and then both casters re-cast their summoning spells to summon the same type of monsters they’d summoned in the previous round and the fight starts anew. If one caster is unable to continue a bout of draws with additional summonings, the opponent wins. Summoners may employ delay tactics to try to exhaust their opponent’s spells, but if their efforts fail to entertain the crowd, the audience is sure to let the caster know with a chorus of visceral boos or by throwing debris into the cage.”

Tristan: (and if that was not enough Kel-mar would summon 10 additional monsters)

Taragnor: lol.

Tristan: “this actually looks pretty cool”

Taragnor: Yeah, and a pit.

Garrion: “there are no rules against casting further spells to enhance or protect a summoned monster, and indeed it is a common tactic for a summoner to position his creature just immediately outside his cage and then reach through the bars to provide helpful touch spells. Some participants even bring along one or two auxiliary spellcasters with them into their summoner’s cage for this exact purpose. Scrolls, wands, and magic items are also permissible.”

Tristan: (oh yeah, and a pit)

Zindal: (Can’t forget the pit)

Tristan: (the pit spell is epic)

Urso: (heh, so live action pokeman?)

Zindal: (Cosmic Horror, I choose you!)

Garrion: “But all that caster stuff is pointless to you.”

Zindal: “Yeah, but if I bring one along with me can I have ‘em do their thing to me like I’m a monster?”

Tristan: so, guessing I missed something. Zindal is getting into the cage with the summoned stuff? nice

Zindal: (lol apparently)

Zindal: (Basically Rance and I made a deal where I’ll knock off the arena champion who’s been winning too much and wrecking the betting pool and he’ll give me the dead Pathfinder dude I’m after)

Tristan: well, zindal is always up to a challege right?

Garrion: “As i said, sometimes a person will enter the ring as the combatant. This type of battle is rare in the Devildrome, but it’s always a crowdpleaser. The rules for this variant battle mirror those of the more standard summoning battle, with the chosen champion entering the fighting pit to start at any point within—he cannot take any actions (nor can his allies cast spells upon him) until the opposition begins casting his summoning spell, at which point the battle begins and the champion must outlast the summoner’s capability to conjure foes.”

Urso: " can use any weapons, or only arena approved?"

Garrion: “You can use anything you have on your person.”

Zindal: “Seems simple enough.”

Taragnor: heh so the summoner can keep conjuring stuff?

Urso: " so this champion is a wizard?"

Tristan: “wow Ziin, can’t say I would take this particular challenge but I actually think you have a shot”

Taragnor: Damn, better hop eit isn’t Kel-mar. you can’t parry a pit.

Garrion: “Are you ready now or do you need some time to prepare?”

Tristan: lol

Garrion: “Yes, he is a mage. He likes to summon fiendish creatures from hell.”

Zindal: “Well, our wizard types are off doing their wizard shit, but I think I can take care of this.”

Taragnor: Here lies Zindal. he fell in the arena at the bottom of a conjured pit, crushed to death shortly after by a pack of aurochs.

Zindal: lol

Garrion: lol

Tristan: wish I had my permanent invis ring, I could drop some arrows like they were hot..

Garrion: “Show our man here the ring so he knows what to expect.”

Garrion: Devildrome map

Urso: “have statue ready to be moved”

Garrion: The guards walk you down a set of stairs in the main arena.

Garrion: The stadium seats are to each side of the arena on the east and west.

  • Zindal takes in the surroundings…

Garrion: in front of each seating area is a pit

Garrion: in the center of the arena is a stage with 4 sets of stairs going 15 feet up to the platform

Garrion: to the north and south are the summoning cages where the summoners stay isolated

Garrion: there is a battle going on right now… in the ring is a group of summoned tigers battlign bears

Tristan: cool map

Taragnor: heh nice.

Urso: (so they start in the two brown areas?)

Taragnor: For chelliax this is pretty civilized really.

Zindal: (Nah, north and south ends)

Taragnor: I was kinda assuming slave gladiators.

Zindal: (They probably consider the slaves too valuable for this sort of thing)

Garrion: the crowd is goig wild over the battle.. finally the battle ends with a bear bashing a tiger to the ground and clamping down on its skull, riupping away the flesh

Garrion: the long brown areas are pits.

Garrion: so you do have pits, haha

Garrion: as the battle ends the summoners retire and the bookies gather the bets

Tristan: what are the ratios for zindal?

Zindal: “So when are we going to do this?”

Garrion: “Seen enough?”, a guard asks

Tristan: I want to bet

Taragnor: yeah guys place your bets, he’s fighting some undefeated guy too

Taragnor: so I bet the odds are agaisnt him

Tristan: I totally want to bet on Zindal

Urso: ( so he has to kill the summons and kill the summoner, or just the summons until he runs out?)

Sefiros: put like 140k down :-p

Garrion: 20-1 against

Zindal: lol damn

Tristan: what is the max bet?

Taragnor: yeah man, bet it all on Zindal.

Sefiros: if he wins, you’re rich, if he loses, well its fun to watch tab suffer, so victory either way :-p

Garrion: lol

Taragnor: If it blinks, he can kill it.

Tristan: that’s basically what I was thinking. What is the max bet? can I put 50k down?

Tristan: I have just over that

Garrion: lol, a feindist rust monshet

Zindal: lol Jesus

Tristan: lol

Garrion: rust monster

Tristan: maybe 50 k is not a great idea…

Tristan: do you have a magic sword? maybe that would not rust?

Sefiros: lol the guy will loose everything AND the statue

Tristan: ok, let’s do 25K. can I do that?

Zindal: Heh yeah, I have a magic sword

Zindal: If I’m fighting fiendish summons though I wonder if the Mithral one wouldn’t be better

  • Urso will bet 10,000 on Zindal

Taragnor: Bet it all on Zindal man, he can take it.

Tristan: I will bet 25k on zindal

Garrion: max bet is 5k… that will net you 100k

Tristan: ok, sounds like a deal. 5k it is

Urso: ok, 5K then

Tristan: perfect

Zindal: Heh, I’ll do 5k on myself too

Sefiros: damn we should have went to the arean instead :-p

Tristan: probably a better Idea then.

Tristan: lol

Tristan: forget hell breaking lose show me those gold peices!

Sefiros: haha yeah

Urso: want my +2 shield zindal?

Garrion: lol.. till you start winning regularly and the odds change

Zindal: I got a cloak, heh

Sefiros: hell is gonna break loose when you clean the poor guy out lol

Zindal: That counts as a shield

Taragnor: lol yeah.

Sefiros: can he even cover a payout that large? lol

Sefiros: he’ll prolly have you killed

Tristan: then you just throw a disguse on him and enter him as a new challenger =)

Zindal: lol

Zindal: Well if everyone else is betting against me maybe

Urso: (well its not just him, unless he the arena owner?)

Zindal: Yeah he is the owner, lol

Garrion: he is the arena owner

Urso: (well if it like horse racing, betting that much on zindal might lower the odds some )

Garrion: he said he was going to bet on zindal

Sefiros: tab will get banned for eye counting

Zindal: But yeah you might want to like lower your bets just to avoid cleaning him completely out, lol

Tristan: he should be happy then if you win

Garrion: all the other chumps are likely to bet on the champion though

Tristan: how many summoners are there in the ring? just one?

Garrion: so you ready to go?

Zindal: Yeah it’s one on one, me vs a summoner

Zindal: Well, and all his critters

Urso: (I’m surprised its so fast… wouldn’t more people bet if had some time to announce the fight?)

Zindal: (Yeah I was kinda wondering that too, heh)

Zindal: (Figured he’d want to publicize a big fight like this)

Sefiros: he should summon an Aleax

Sefiros: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleax

Taragnor: Well it’s not a big fight really I don’t think so. Since they’r eplaying you off as a nobody

Taragnor: and you’re gonna win.

Sefiros: if you dont know what that is, its old school pain in the ass

Taragnor: Like I figure he isn’t gonna annoucne who you are.

Taragnor: cause you’re a ringer basically

Garrion: Well he asked if you wanted to wait to advertise, or if you were wanting to do this now.

Taragnor: So it’ll be liek Mike Tyson against some random dude!

Taragnor: And everyone bets on the champ and then you win.

Taragnor: So they get cleaned out.

Sefiros: in this case, itd be a tab clone with no eyes :-p

Zindal: Well he’s playing it up as me being from the Sixfold Trials and shit

Zindal: It’s like a celebrity match

Urso: (he said we could cast on zindal, or no?)

Garrion: but yes…. without anouncing who you are then the score is bigger…

Sefiros: haha like vanilla ice vs skreech boxing or something

Taragnor: Yeah well I doubt they’d figure an actor would beat a legend of the arena.

Sefiros: if all else fails tab, bite his ear off to interupt his summoning

Zindal: lol

Taragnor: Unless you’re chuck Norris.

Garrion: yes, you can cast on zindal, but you may not effect the opposition in any way

Zindal: Well I figure it’ll bring in more chumps if he advertises

Zindal: So I’ll give him time to do that

Zindal: That way he makes more money

Taragnor: lol well make sure to call us… :P

Tristan: we negleted to bring our mage.

Urso: (um, we don’t much have any spells though)

Taragnor: so we can bet on you too.

Zindal: And I can go get Loryc and Melty

Zindal: To cast on me

Taragnor: Well hmm… yeah since you’re fighting a summoner I guess they won’t care if there’s magic on you

Urso: (well if they want to wait for a couple of hours, guess we can do that )

Taragnor: I can drop a delayed great haste.

Taragnor: Yeah go get me. lol.

Zindal: lol yeah

Garrion: so up to you… now or wait… remember you on a timeline

Zindal: I’ll give him time to advertise

Tristan: the summoner may want some time to recover his fatige anyway

Zindal: And go get Loryc and Melty

Sefiros: hey me too, i wanna see

Taragnor: Well I figure iwth Zindal’s greed he’s definiteyl gonna want to be in on this easy score. lol.

Urso: " Tristan, go get other, I stay here with him"

Zindal: Yeah I’ll get Mina too, lol

Taragnor: I mean this is a bit too hard to pass up.

Sefiros: what better place than some drunk leering men to ply my trade

Garrion: those that just faought were not the champ.. he is always the last round of the day

Tristan: (looks at urso like "who the hell is Tristan, my name is Stan)

Urso: (probably don’t walk around with 5K on us either )

Garrion: correct

Tristan: I pretend like I don’t here him and walk off to get Zindal

Taragnor: (well I do only casue I got a bag of holding, heh)

Zindal: “You wanna make money off me, so I’ll give you time to advertise this shit. And that’ll give me time to go get my wizard buddies. We’ll put on a good show for you.”

Taragnor: (but yeah, kets all put down 5k bets!)

Tristan: *tristan goes to get the wizard for some easy cash

Urso: (Urso will for sure)

  • Urso will kill Zindal if he loses.

Sefiros: bet 5k on each?

Zindal: I think I’ll already be dead if I lose

Tristan: Zindal wil be dead if he loses….

Garrion: ((ok now IRL i know nothing of betting…. odds go down the more bids places on a contestant?

Zindal: Beats me, lol

Sefiros: ask T, he’s the casino bum

Zindal: I don’t think they do necessarily, I’ve never seen that happen

Garrion: someone mentioned horse racing and odds

Tristan: probably not on the first bet (the other guy is still the champion)

Taragnor: heh, I’ve never bet anything with odds. That’s like betting a horse race.

Sefiros: well i just figured you knew about gambling in general

Tristan: Zindal was in a play but other than that unknown

Sefiros: and mathz

Taragnor: Not much about betting on horses. I know the odds can shift though.

Zindal: It was a very popular play apparently

Urso: (in horse racing it does… not sure if this works as that or no… basically its a pool of cash, that the winner gets a part of )

Garrion: i’m just assunming you get 20x your bet….

Taragnor: I think it is based on how many people bet on them, to a degree… like I know bookies do that with football games.

Taragnor: They try to balance it out.

Zindal: lol

Taragnor: So they’ll move the spread generally if a lot of peple are betting one way.

Zindal: It might work better if we split a single 5k bet, that way the odds stay high

Sefiros: yeah

Taragnor: Yeah heh.

Sefiros: i was gonna say that

Taragnor: want to just split a 5k bet?

Zindal: Yeah that works for me

Garrion: pretty much everyone in the arena will bet on the champion

Tristan: i would like to bet as much as possible

Taragnor: There’s what 6 of us? So we’ll split it evenly 6 ways?

Sefiros: yeah i think that would prolly be the best idea

Zindal: Yeah

Sefiros: less suspicious too

Taragnor: Yeah heh.

Sefiros: and better chance we get to collect

Sefiros: and not piss the guy off

Zindal: Yeah heh

Tristan: let’s at least do 2 bets

Garrion: so the house will rake in a lot… even after paying out the few “winners”

Tristan: that would not be suspect

Zindal: Nah just keep it to one

Urso: ( depends on what the amounts are being bet, if the pool is like 100K, then ya might effect, if it like 1 million, our 5K won’t do shit )

Tristan: good point.

Tristan: plus, the house (owner) is bettign on our side so he is probably ok with it)

Tristan: are be betting agaist the house or other people?

Zindal: The guy is trying ot make money off me, if we all bet on me then he gets cleaned out

Zindal: And we don’t get our statue

Taragnor: Loryc does have gambling skill actually

Urso: other people it seems

Zindal: lol so does Zindal

Garrion: i mean the area could be filled.. you have people betting up to 5k and 300-500 people

Sefiros: I’ll come to the arena dressed up

Tristan: that’s not true, if we all bet on zindal and there are 100 times the people betting on the champion he still comes out way way ahead

Taragnor: Well depends on how much they bet.

Zindal: Yeah heh

Zindal: You’re assuming those 100 people all bet 5k

Taragnor: I eman not everyone betting the champ is gonna do a 5k bet.

Urso: so average of say, 1500 per person and like maybe 400 people….

Urso: 600000

Zindal: It’s simpler to just do one bet than worry about all the math and trying to balance the odds

Zindal: And we can get to the actual fight

Urso: 600,000 in the pool perhaps

Zindal: Yeah and if all 6 of us do a 5k bet that’s also 600k

Zindal: So Like I said we’d clean the guy out, lol

Tristan: did the guy with the greed flaw really just talk us out of raking in more mula?

Garrion: so lets jjust change the odds.. maybe i was too generous

Taragnor: lol.

Urso: say 10 to 1

Taragnor: Well 20 to 1 is fairly relaistic with a nobody fighting a champion.

Tristan: ok, ranger does not have the greed flaw so he will go with whatever you guys want

Urso: well its still 1 vs 1… so the odds are basically 50 – 50…

Garrion: ok, if that sounds realistic then go with it… i just pulled it out of my ass

Urso: but with a champion vs no body, probably 8 or 10 to 1 sounds ok

Taragnor: lol, well I mean generally it’ll be like… probably a weak ass payout for the champion like probably 1 to 25 payout for the champ ,or worse.

Taragnor: Since you’re dealing with a guy who has never lost.

Taragnor: Against some actor. lol.

Zindal: Yeah heh, it’s the “sure” bet

Urso: true, the never lost thing probably bring it up

Garrion: never know.. zindal may loose too

Zindal: “Just bet on the winner and you’ll never lose”

Taragnor: Pretty mcuh we’re gonna be the only guys betting on Zindal, except those gambling addicts who make terrible bets.

Tristan: true

Garrion: anyway… we waiting a day to gather a crowd by advertising event….

Urso: ( do fight tonight, or next time?)

Garrion: wan tto do anything else in the meantime or jump ahead?

Zindal: Jump ahead

Zindal: I want to get on with this, heh

Taragnor: heh yeah we ca jump ahead, I mean I wanted ot use the candle to question the ashes, but we can do that on the forum anyway

Zindal: Wasting all this time arguing over betting odds and shit, lol

Taragnor: and this is gonna be more interesting.

Urso: ( well if move people, bigger pool… maybe odds be close to 20 to 1 )

Garrion: well it is almost stoping time.. how about we resume with the fight?

Taragnor: SO elts say we toss down 5k and we’ll chop it afterwareds.

Tristan: either way. i normally duck out about this time but i’m awake tonight. ssounds exciting

Tristan: either way

Tristan: your the GM

Taragnor: heh yeah I’m cool with doing the fight tonight if you guys want.

Zindal: Damn, I wanted to go tonight

Taragnor: I’m actually awake this ession unlike last session heh.

Garrion: ok, tonight it is… place your bets and your assistants

Urso: " Zindal want my healing rock?"

Taragnor: Plus I’ll laugh my ass off if it turns out to be like Berserker or something that he’s fighting.

Tristan: sweet

Zindal: “Might not hurt…”

  • Urso slips it into his hand, " give back if don’t use" ( since we found a grand total of two of them… heh)

Loryc: “So do you want any spells to help you fight, or would that be against the swordsman’s honor?”

Zindal: “I’m not fighting another swordsman, so give me whatever you can.”

Tristan: “we got money on him, don’t skimp on the magic juice”

Loryc: (Alriht.. lol… armor 3 on Zindal, shield 3 on ZIndal.

Garrion: anyone in the cage for his support or all in the stands?

  • Sefiros shows up in some of her most expensive clothes, with a parasol to keep herself in the shade, she seems to be making a day of it.

Zindal: (Heh, so what do those do exactly? +3 to defense and +3 to DR?)

  • Mina shows up in some of her most expensive clothes, with a parasol to keep herself in the shade, she seems to be making a day of it.

Loryc: (And a delayed great haste that activates when he gets within 5 yards of a foe.)

Tristan: i’ll hang out in the cage

Loryc: +3 DR and yeah +3 to all active defneses.

Zindal: (Nice)

Tristan: holy crap.

Loryc: Is it dark in the arena?

Loryc: I’ll give hm darkvision if it’s not perfectly lit too

Garrion: no

Tristan: can you cast see invisible on him?

Garrion: it is lit

Loryc: oh yeah see iunvis.

Loryc: Yes I can.

Tristan: ok cool

Loryc: So see invis as well

Loryc: ALso give him a missile shiel dcause why not.

Urso: (got anything that might help vs dispels, or make it seems like he not protected?)

Loryc: Well I’m pretty sure all the spells are subtle anyway and he’s got an illusiona nyway

Tristan: does missle sheild stop all missles?

Loryc: so that can cover up any visible effects regardless

Loryc: Yeah heh. pretty mcuh

Tristan: hmm, my ranger if feeling more gimped all the time

Loryc: Not sure if it’ll stop a missile spell or not.

Mina: well he already saw through the illusion

Urso: (got any prot from evil, or something that might protect him from summoned creatures?)

Tabris: Man, Protection from Evil would own in a fight like this

Urso: ( or protection from fire or whatever)

Loryc: heh not really.

Loryc: if I wanted to cheese I could put a triggered antimagic field on him

Tabris: lol

Loryc: but that could be seen as cheating

Loryc: since he wouldn’t really kil the opposition

Zindal: I just have to swing my sword at the right moment and it’ll look like I obliterated them all

Loryc: I assume he’s gotta kill em and not just cower within a null mana zone.

Loryc: I don’t want your ass getting DQed.

Garrion: this is his opponent… https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/61/89/61/618961d3ca4afc8074171eef76e0acd9.jpg

Loryc: Better drug test him for illegal steroids.

Urso: (well he has to get thru them and get to the wizard, no? or just kill all the summons?)

Zindal: Damn, seriously?

Loryc: lol.

Zindal: I can’t kill a hot sword chick

Urso: heh, he lost

Garrion: just kill the summons

Zindal: lol

Loryc: well she’s just the summoner anyway. lol.

Zindal: Yeah let’s do this shit

Urso: heh, guess let him know all his bonuses

Urso: so we each bet 5 K ?

Loryc: I thought we just did one groupo bet of 5k, but I’m not sure. if you want we all can bet it, but I’m guessing that’ll take down the odds quite a bit.

Urso: well with extra day of notice and more bets out there, probably not

Loryc: Plus if the crowd catches word of people betting huge on a nobody, it may shift them to think the fight is rigged.

Loryc: I mean wouldn’t be the first time someone has thrown a match

Zindal: It’s one group bet of 5k

Zindal: Now come on, let’s do the fight already

Urso: ok

Loryc: I was hoping your opponent would be Shao Khan.

Zindal: lol

Garrion: trying to find a damn mini

Tristan: raiden

Loryc: lol yeah

Loryc: parry versus a lighnting bolt wouldn’t work well

Tristan: not with a metal object

Zindal: lol

Loryc: I don’t think with any kind of object. lol. unless it’s maybe a spear sticking into the ground.

Zindal: Yeah I’m wondeirng if I can use Parry Missile Weapons with spells

Zindal: It doesn’t really say I can’t

Tristan: one way to find out

Zindal: Hey T, you got a Magic Weapon spell?

Zindal: Cast that shit on my Mithral Scimitar

Loryc: nah I dn’t got that, don’t even thik that exists in GURPS

Zindal: Damn

Tristan: i think there is a temporary enchanctment spell

Loryc: Yeah I’m not sure if there is, I don’t have it regardless heh.

Lilin:

Loryc: I don’t have anything form the enchantment college.

Error in body of roll. Statement options (if any): r,if(setup == 0),CODE Statement Body (first 200 characters): {[MACRO: ""]} ; { [r:currToken=getStrProp(macro.args,‘tokenID’)] [h, if(currToken!=‘’):switchToken(currToken)] [h:tokenName=getName(currentToken())] [frame(’Character Error in body of roll. Statement options (if any): if( macro.args==“new”),code,h Statement Body (first 200 characters): { [h:ST=10] [h:DX=10] [h:IQ=10] [h:HT=10] [h:Will=10] [h:Fright=10] [h:Per=10] [h:maxHP=10] [h:maxFP=10] [h:basicSpeed=5] [h:basicMove=5][h:reaction=0] };{ [h:ST=getProperty(“ST”)] [h:DX=getProperty(

Loryc: damn I got no lcue what that is that you’re fighting.

Mina: sounds familiar

Mina: like i seen it in planescape or something

Zindal: If it bleeds, I can kill it

Tristan: I just had the worse joke come to mind. …..

Tristan: it’s female, it bleeds on its own

Tristan: too far?

Zindal: lol

Loryc: ZIndal should take a weakness to peroid blood.

Lilin: picks up a trusty Claw.

Lilin: readies a trusty Claw.

Tristan: i picture Mina in the back…. sniffing the air

Loryc: lol

Urso: (there a certain number of summons he has to defeat, or just the one?)

Zindal: (The rules were until the summoner runs out)

Loryc: yeah lol

Loryc: Being that it’s GURPS hopefully it’ll be fairly fast.

Urso: Loryc have any idea how many that could be?

Loryc: Unless the summoner has a fuckton of power stones

Tristan: he might. you don’t get to be champion by playing fair

Loryc: yeah lol

Loryc: Well we’re not exactly playing fair either.

Tristan: actually, I think it’s all in the rules.

Tristan: remember Zindal, sprinkles are for winners!

Zindal: lol

Mina: sniffing the air for what?

Tristan: I feel like “Tiger Dad” over here.

Tristan: we did a blood joke. she’s a Vampire….

Lilin: picks up a trusty Longsword.

Lilin: readies a trusty Longsword.

Zindal: Oh, devil with a Longsword, nice

Loryc: Zindal has got this shit. Nothing can beat him wtih a sword.

Tristan: blade golem

Zindal: Marilith, lol

Garrion: ok, here we go.. place you token and roll init

  • Zindal draws his sword as he steps into the arena

Zindal: I can be placed anywhere in the arena? Or what?

Tristan: “this should be interesting. I hope it’s not like the last demon I had to save him from though….”

Garrion: The crowd boos….

Loryc: remember ZIndal your great haste triggers 1 second after you’re 5 yards away froman enemy.

Loryc: That wsa the delay trigger.

Garrion: yes, you just can’t act till a summons appears

Zindal: Heh, okay, what does Great Haste do exactly?

Loryc: you get two actions instead of one.

Tristan: get on that platform

Tristan: hight ground

Zindal: lol yeah, I’ll step up onto the platform and wave to the crowd

Tristan: high

  • Zindal prepares to fight! Initiative: 17

Zindal: readies a trusty Enchanted Longsword.

Loryc: heh think you gotta start in your corner.

Tristan: little did our hero know that the platform was a pit trap….

Garrion: The summoer in the cage starts to summon a creature…..

Tristan: he summons… a Zindal!

Zindal: Oh is that the summoner? lol

Tristan: dant dant daaaaa

Loryc: well I think the summoner is on the balcony.

Garrion: and a few moments later a creature appears in a puff of smoke…..

  • Lilin prepares to fight! Initiative: 12.5

Garrion: A beautiful well-proportioned woman with crimson skin stands before you. Her eyes are dark, almost black as is her hair. A pair of small bat-like wings protrudes from her shoulders. She wields a gleaming longsword in her hand.

Zindal: “Hm… This is going to be a shame.”

Tristan: “you can do it! Cut her fucking head off!”

Urso: (heh, swordswoman, extra modivation)

Zindal has received initiative.

  • Zindal starts walking towards his opponent

Tristan: *Tristan is losing his normal cool screaming for his friend

Loryc: “I’ve never been one to supprot bloodsport, but if it’s just summoned creatures, I don’t see anything wrong iwth it.”

Loryc: “Besides Zindal seemed a bit rusty lately.”

Garrion: don;t forget you going down 15 ft of stairs

Zindal: Okay well what does that do for movement

Loryc: (I’ll create Melty a giant foam finger with create object)

Zindal: I have Move 6

Tristan: lol, that would be perfect

Garrion: well 15 feet is 3 yards… so just move 3 of your 6

Garrion: i mean 5 yards.. jeesh

Tristan: (hmmm the bow would have come in handy in this arena)

Tristan: 3 second fight

Loryc: lol yeah.

Zindal: Man, going to be stuck on the stairs for like 5 rounds

Loryc: Only problem would be if they summoner ran you out of arrows

Zindal: Wish I could double move

Garrion: so just move to bottom odf stairs

Loryc: just summoning swarms of imps or something

Tristan: (I have a never ending quiver0

Loryc: oh do you? Cool

Loryc: Guess you’d have it handled then.

Urso: (probably better to make it do a move and attack )

Tristan: (yeah, but not bodkins. no matter if you shoot them in the heart though)

Garrion: the feind snarls and takes to wing…..

Tristan: crap, it flys. that sucks. hopefully it does not fly and have ranged.

Garrion: flying 10 yards up in the air….

Loryc: “Zindal seemed so disappointed he missed out on the fight agaisnt the bone devil.”

Loryc: “I figure this is only fair.”

Urso: (well can’t attack you with melee up in the air )

Garrion: actrually just 8 yards up.. also flying toward you some

Tristan: *Tristan fights the urge to ground the flying creater with a few arrows

Tristan: creature

Zindal: (Wanna cast Fly on me? lol)

Tristan: (you can do that can’t you Loryc)?

Zindal has received initiative.

Tristan: can you cast it at range?

Zindal: “Well now you can’t kill me from up there, can you?”

Loryc: (Not this range)

Loryc: (it’s -1 per yard he is away

  • Zindal holds his sword up and starts concentrating…

Loryc: (and I’m mainitning a fuckton of spells)

Loryc: (maybe if melty has fly and throw spell)

Loryc: (She could maybe do it)

Tristan: but your super wizard

Zindal: Waiting for her to come into melee range

Tristan: (or turn invisable and go touch him)

Loryc: (lol well the devil just has melee)

Tristan: (that we know of)

Loryc: (It’s Zindal, he’ll be allright)

Tristan: yeah, he can just block everything

Loryc: (otherwise just wait for it to run out of fatgiue points flying up there)

Zindal: Come at me bitch

Tristan: (true, they probably would be booing about now)

  • Zindal seems to be concentrating intensely as he watches the creature flying above him

Garrion: Magic rolls 3d6 and gets 14 vs. Skill (18 with a modifier of -1)

Magic SUCCEEDS by 3

  • Mina tries to hold back a giggle.

Garrion: suddenly the creature vanishes….

Zindal: Well shit

Zindal: Oh

Zindal: I have See Invis, lol

Zindal: That was a good call

Garrion: you do not see her… it was like she was there and now she is not

Zindal: Heh, so she teleported?

Zindal: Because I have See Invis up

Garrion: you know magic?

Zindal: Nope

Cedric is disconnected.

Garrion: all you know is if she was invis you should be able to see her

Zindal: Can I hear her when she reappears?

Cedric has connected.

Garrion: roll per

Tristan: lol, good thing you have see invisable

Tristan: (your welcome)

Zindal: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 15 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal FAILS by 3

Tristan: oh..

Cedric: (is he dead yet?)

Tristan: back to the wall homie

Garrion: you fail to hear anything over the roar of the crowd

Zindal: Well here’s hoping the DR holds up

Tristan is disconnected.

Garrion: action do nothing?

Zindal: Concentrate

Zindal: Also it’s not my turn again yet

Zindal has received initiative.

Zindal: I used Concentrate on my last turn

  • Zindal glances around, looking for the devil

Garrion: oh sorry it is, just didn;t advance

  • Zindal smirks as he turns to face the devil

Garrion: you turn and see her hovering3 yards above and behind you

Zindal: Can I step and be in range for a thrust?

Zindal: Like partially up the stairs?

Loryc: heh well that’ll trigger your great haste next round.

Garrion: yes, walking up the stairs will put you under her and up a couple feet.. you can reach if you really stretch… have to make the attack that simulates yuou stretching, think it is a lunge type thing

Zindal: I have no idea what you’re talking about

Zindal: Can I just roll a thrusting attack? lol

Zindal: Search for “lunge” doesn’t turn up anything from the Campaigns book

Garrion: sure, at -2 due to the odd reach, you just not quite there.. can also only target feet/legs

Zindal: Wow, that is awful

Urso: not sure zindal knows how to do that

Loryc: yeah.

Zindal: receives -1 fatigue, and now has 11 FP.

Loryc: lol stab somene in the foot? That’s not his thing.

Zindal: ←rolls Power Blow and gets 9 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 1

Zindal: picks up a trusty E Longsword PB.

Zindal: readies a trusty E Longsword PB.

Mina: your max str is capped for weapons, not sure if it matters in your case, but i think its 3x the min str required

Mina: ie dagger with min ST 6, can only use a max of 18 str for damage

Zindal: I’ll take another -4 penalty to give her -2 on her defense

Garrion: ok

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Thrust
in the right leg
←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 16 (24 with a modifier of -8)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 6

-2 for right leg, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -6 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion: she attempts to parry the thrust….

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 9 with effective skill 11

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 2

Zindal: Damn

Urso: (least her parry is only about average)

Zindal: sets aside a trusty E Longsword PB.

Loryc: “Zindal’s fatal flaw… he thinks he can get into every woman’s pants.”

Zindal: “Tch… Decent.”

Garrion: she then zips in a downward archovering about a yard above zindal… and slashes at his head

Garrion: attacking sfrom behind but you saw the transition so you not completely defenseless

Garrion: i think it is -2 or -4, not sure

Loryc: -4 for a runaround attack

Zindal: Well I have +3 from Loryc’s spells, so only -1 total

Lilin:
←Attacks Zindal with a Slash
in the neck
←Rolls 8 vs. Skill 17 (18 with a modifier of -1)

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 9

-5 for neck, 4 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal: tries to parry and rolls a 10 with effective skill 22

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 12

Zindal has received initiative.

  • Zindal steps up the stairs and turns around, thrusting at the creature again

Urso: (ole spinny spin and eye shot )

Loryc: btw yoir great haste kciked in now

Loryc: so you’ve got two actions

Zindal: Wait, I thought she was like right behind me

Garrion: nope, she was back at far range of weapon

Urso: (she zipped around to attack you from behind )

Garrion: also a yard up in air

Zindal: Can I reach her from where I am?

Garrion: yes, you can reach, but not head

Zindal: Heh, if I can hit the vitals that’ll do

Zindal: I’ll do another -4 to my attack to give her a -2 defense

Zindal: And I’ll use my Great Haste to take two attacks

Mina: you have to do a ready to change reaches with weapons or some shit i read too

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Thrust
in the vitals
←Rolls 8 vs. Skill 17 (24 with a modifier of -7)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 9

-3 for vitals, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

Mina: never knew that

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Thrust
in the vitals
←Rolls 12 vs. Skill 17 (24 with a modifier of -7)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 5

-3 for vitals, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion: only with polearms i think

Garrion: not a sword

Urso: (vitals? no eye shots?)

Zindal: He said I can’t reach her head

Zindal: Pay attention

Loryc: he can’t reach the head. lol.

Garrion: you hit, both times

Urso: (bah, just have Urso stretch you out some )

Zindal: No defense?

Garrion: she got cocky

Zindal: lol awesome

Garrion: AAO

Zindal: The Enchanted Longsword inflicts 8 imp raw damage.

Zindal: The Enchanted Longsword inflicts 8 imp raw damage.

Zindal: x3 on both of those after DR

Garrion: either of those silver?

Zindal: Unfortunately no

Urso: (that it? thought you got like +2 per dice?)

Zindal: But they are magic

Zindal: I only have one die on Thrust

Garrion: yeah only silver breaks her DR

Urso: (ouch)

Loryc: man, why did we bet on you again?

Loryc: :P

Garrion: you stab her but neither thrust seems to penetrate deeply enough to do anything…..

Zindal: “Tch… Annoying little bitch.”

Zindal: “You know you’re no match for me. That’s why you flit about like a gnat.”

Garrion: “You playing with that toy like you want to poke me…. stop it it tickles.”

Urso: (well she can’t know you like playing eye doctor )

Loryc: well she might if he did that during the play.

Loryc: Did he eyestab someone during the play? I forget.

Loryc: cause they know he’s the guy who was Lazarod.

Zindal: I think we fought lemures at one point, I would have shown off for that

Garrion: Ste flies to the side of you slightly…..

Garrion: and takes another swipe at your head… faking you out slightly…. -4 to give -2

Lilin:
←Attacks Zindal with a Slash
in the neck
←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 9 (18 with a modifier of -9)

Lilin FAILS by 1

-5 for neck, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

  • Zindal leans to the side slightly, narrowly avoiding the blade

Loryc: btw great haste only lasts 10 seconds.

Zindal: Heh, okay

Loryc: So this willb e second 2.

Zindal: Well this will be my second round, yeah

Zindal: Once init comes back to me

Zindal has received initiative.

Urso: (heh, if this fight lasts 10 rounds, zindal is probably a loser )

  • Zindal tosses his longsword away and draws his Mithral Scimitar as he shifts position

Zindal: sets aside a trusty Enchanted Longsword.

Zindal: ←rolls Fast-Draw (Sword) and gets 8 vs. Skill (18 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 10

Zindal: readies a trusty Mithral Scimitar.

Zindal: Can I get her in the head from here?

Loryc: can you do a stab with a scimitar?

Zindal: Yeah, it has same stats as Cavalry Saber

Loryc: I dind’t even think they were made for stabbing.

Zindal: We resolved that when I found it

Loryc: heh

Garrion: does it have reach 2?

Zindal: Yes

Garrion: then yes

Zindal: Wait, no

Zindal: Reach 1, sorry

Garrion: then no

Zindal: Vitals again then

Zindal: Another -4 for -2

Zindal: And two attacks

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Thrust
in the vitals
←Rolls 16 vs. Skill 16 (23 with a modifier of -7)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 0

-3 for vitals, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Thrust
in the vitals
←Rolls 6 vs. Skill 16 (23 with a modifier of -7)

Zindal CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 10

-3 for vitals, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 10 with effective skill 12

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 2

Zindal: Nice

Zindal: Crit Success on the second attack

Urso: on hit for sure at least

Table critical_hit (Garrion): Normal damage only.

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 10 imp raw damage.

Zindal: And that is silver

Zindal: So x3 after any reduction

Garrion: 3 gets through

Zindal: Heh, 9 damage to Vitals

Garrion: so 9

Lilin: is reduced 9 HP, and now has 11 HP.

Zindal: “Looks like first blood is mine.”

  • Urso yells, " hit her harder"

Garrion: “Oh, your going to pay for that…..”

Zindal has received initiative.

Zindal has received initiative.

Zindal has received initiative.

Zindal has received initiative.

Loryc: I’m guessing she can regenerate…

Zindal: lol, you’re going to make this shit last all night if you keep cheaping out

Garrion: she flies back a little and starts to chant…..

Garrion: as the does the wounds slowly close….

Garrion: this takes a few seconds, assuming you have nothing to do during that time

Zindal: Heh, I can do a Concentrate action

Zindal: How many rounds?

Loryc: nothing except let his spell duraton expire apparently. lol.

Garrion: 4

Zindal: Heh, okay

Garrion: 3

Zindal: I Concentrate for 4 rounds

Garrion: around you are puffs of smoke

Urso: " this fight boring"

Zindal: When does the smoke show up?

Garrion: after round 4

Urso: (really, she summoned help.. lazy )

Zindal: Heh, okay

Zindal has received initiative.

  • Lemure prepares to fight! Initiative: 19

Zindal has received initiative.

  • Lemure 1 prepares to fight! Initiative: 19
  • Lemure 2 prepares to fight! Initiative: 13

Mina: “Come on Zindal, I could have won this fight already with a single jump! Boooo Boooo!!!!” she jeers with a smirk on her face, as she shouts from underneath her parasol

Garrion: ok, your go

Zindal: receives -1 fatigue, and now has 10 FP.

Zindal: ←rolls Power Blow and gets 12 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of -3)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 0

Garrion: The crowd goes wild at the new entries.

Zindal: picks up a trusty Mithral Scimitar PB.

Urso: " demon lady need help to beat puny human?" He laughs.

Zindal: picks up a trusty E Longsword PB.

Zindal: readies a trusty Mithral Scimitar PB.

Mina: “Throw your sword at her!”

Mina: “Find a rock or something!”

Mina: “Or just piss on her!”

Zindal: Another -4 for -2 and two attacks

Zindal: First attack has Power Blow bonus on it

Zindal:
←Attacks Lemure 2 with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 13 vs. Skill 19 (23 with a modifier of -4)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 6

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal:
←Attacks Lemure 2 with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 9 vs. Skill 19 (23 with a modifier of -4)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 10

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

Cedric: (heh, I think this fight be over already if Urso in it… hehe)

Lemure 2: tries to dodge and rolls a 11 with effective skill 8

Lemure 2 FAILS by 3

Lemure 2: tries to dodge and rolls a 8 with effective skill 8

Lemure 2 SUCCEEDS by 0

Zindal: Heh, just the Power Blow hit

Loryc: yeah next time we shouild let Urso fight.

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar PB inflicts 36 cut raw damage.

Urso: (wow, hope that on her and not the lemure )

Garrion: wtf, that is crazy

Mina: well urso couldnt reach her either if she can fly

Zindal: No, that’s the lemure sadly

Mina: wait

Mina: he has throwing axes

Mina: i forgot

Urso: (don’t matter I got a magical returning throwing axe… Urso would be fine )

Mina: yeah he could axe spam her castlevania style lol

Lemure 2: is reduced 36 HP, and now has -24 HP: at half move.
Lemure 2 breaches -12 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid dying.
Lemure 2 breaches -24 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid dying.

Zindal: lol

Lemure 2: Death Check

Lemure 2: Lemure 2 rolls 3d6 and gets 6 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure 2 SUCCEEDS by 5

Lemure 2: Death Check

Lemure 2: Lemure 2 rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure 2 SUCCEEDS by 1

Lemure 2: Major Wound Check

Zindal: Damn, tough little bastard

Lemure 2: Lemure 2 rolls 3d6 and gets 12 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of )

Lemure 2 FAILS by 1

  • Zindal suddenly unleashes a massive blow after concentrating for several seconds, crippling the lemure

Mina: your ST is capped by your weapon remember

Zindal: It’s Power Blow

Mina: dunno how strong you are tho

Zindal: Read the skill

Urso: (should have just whacked the chick with that , screw the lemures)

Mina: i know

Mina: it just raises your ST

Mina: for damage

Zindal: It doesn’t raise, it doubles

Garrion: forgot DR.. oh well they just fodder anyway

Mina: i know, i was just saying if you’re really strong you can prolly go over the ST for weapon max dmg, i dunno how strong you are tho

Lemure 2: Stun Recovery Check

Lemure 2: Lemure 2 rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure 2 SUCCEEDS by 1

Loryc: Does PB drain a fatigue point?

Mina: yeah i believe so

Zindal: Yes it does

Zindal: Whether you’re successful with it or not

Loryc: Yeah keep in mind when your great haste expries you lose 5 fatigue btw.

Garrion: Spell rolls 3d6 and gets 7 vs. Skill (20 with a modifier of -7)

Spell SUCCEEDS by 6

Loryc: It tires youout when it ends.

Zindal: Oh, well that would have been nice to know sooner

Loryc: I dind’t think the fight would go on this long

Loryc: :P

Loryc: I’m used to one eye stab and its done

Zindal: lol, not my fault G is being cheapass

Mina: say you had 15 ST and used power blow, on a dagger, you wouldnt get 30 ST to the damage, you’d only get 18 ST, is what i meant

Loryc: And with great haste you can get both eyes.

Zindal: Dude, it doesn’t say anything about Power Blow being subject to the cap

Zindal: And if it is then wtf is the point of the skill

Mina: its a general rule for weapons period

Zindal: Like I said, why even use the skill then

Garrion: the lady moves in behind you

Mina: its for like monks and stuff who dont have 50 ST

Garrion: she is still barely visible in your periphery so only -2

Loryc: Either that or you could use a greatsword. :P

Loryc: Ultra greatsword that thing like in Dark souls

Mina: i aint saying you’re over cap, im just making sure you dont waste a bunch of skill pts in something if it doesnt work the way you thought

Zindal: Well if the skill doesn’t work like I thought it did then I’m definitely dumping those points heh

Mina: well whats your ST?

Lilin:
←Attacks Zindal with a Thrust
in the Right Arm
←Rolls 12 vs. Skill 18 (18 with a modifier of 0)

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 6

0 for Right Arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal: Effectively 15

Mina: whats your weapons min ST

Zindal: I don’t know

Zindal: I don’t want to look it up in the middle of a fight

Zindal: And it’s late

Zindal: Justl eave it for later

Mina: well its x3 that, so its prolly around 30ish

Mina: so long as you dont power blow daggers or something you’re prolly good

Garrion: i think we can hold this any time you ready… since obviously not fast like you thought it would be

Zindal: Like I said, figure it out later, it’s late and I’m in a fight

Zindal: tries to parry and rolls a 9 with effective skill 22

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 13

Garrion: she seems to be moving faster than before and attacks in quick succession

Lilin:
←Attacks Zindal with a Thrust
in the Left Arm
←Rolls 13 vs. Skill 18 (18 with a modifier of 0)

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 5

0 for Left Arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal: tries to parry and rolls a 12 with effective skill 19

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 7

Mina: cavalry sabre ST is 10

Mina: so 30 ST is max dmg you can do with that

Mina: so you’re right at the cap

Zindal: Okay well I’ll adjust the numbers later

Garrion: A lemure steps in to attack

Lemure:
←Attacks Zindal with a Slash
in the Torso
←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure SUCCEEDS by 1

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal: tries to parry and rolls a 13 with effective skill 18

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 5

Loryc: Tab you prolly don’t want to let her get behind you liek that, caseu you can’t parry if she’s behind ya.

Garrion: and the other

Zindal: Yes I’m aware of this

Zindal: It isn’t my turn again yet

Zindal: Either way she can fly, she can get behind me no matter what I do

Urso: (just take her out, screw the lemures )

Zindal: Dude I can’t fucking reach her or damage her enough

Lemure 1:
←Attacks Zindal with a Slash
in the Torso
←Rolls 14 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure 1 FAILS by 3

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal has received initiative.

Zindal: Stop fucking badgering me and let me fight the fucking fight

Garrion: lol

Urso: (she attacked you, should be good to hit bak )

Zindal: She’s been whoring reach

Zindal: Have you not been paying attention

Garrion: now you know he takes this crap serious.. stop distracting him

Zindal: At all

Zindal: This entire fucking fight

Zindal: GOd damn

Mina: lol

Zindal: Okay where is she

Zindal: Relative to me

Zindal: How high off the ground

Zindal: Can I hit her head or neck

Garrion: 1 yard up

Zindal: Actually can I hit her sword arm?

Garrion: with reach 1 weapon, no

Garrion: yes, you can hit arm

Zindal: Hm, well I’m going to have to turn my back on three fucking lemures to do that though is the problem

Urso: take a step south? only have back to one of them

Zindal: They can step too

Zindal: Jesus man

Garrion: well one is prone

Garrion: from his big gash

Urso: (this a spot you need the old DnD great cleave )

Zindal: Heh, yeah

Loryc: well the lemure can’t break your DR prolly

Loryc: she’ll rip you a new asshole probably.

Zindal: Hm, I’ll take a step back and then swing at the bitch with double attacks to the arm, -4/-2

Zindal: Going for her sword arm

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Swing
in the right arm
←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 17 (23 with a modifier of -6)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 6

-2 for right arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Swing
in the right arm
←Rolls 8 vs. Skill 17 (23 with a modifier of -6)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 9

-2 for right arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 15 with effective skill 12

Lilin FAILS by 3

Urso: nice

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 9 with effective skill 10

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 1

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 11 cut raw damage.

Zindal: Think that’s 4 after DR

Zindal: So 6 to the arm

Garrion: bypasses supernat DR

Lilin: My arm is down to 5 HPs and overall I’m down to 5 HPs.

Lilin: regains 6 HP, and now has 11 HP.

Zindal: Heh, she must not have much HP if she’s not making wound checks yet

Garrion: the prone lemure starts to stand

Garrion: yeah, plus the healing

Urso: (she healed all her old stuff )

Loryc: Yeah lol she regenned her shit, this is probably gonan turn into a Rocky fight, lol where she’ll beat you with fatigue.

Loryc: Just outlast you unitl you swing yourself out. lol.

Zindal: Yeah this shit is annoying

Lilin:
←Attacks Zindal with a Thrust
in the Groin
←Rolls 4 vs. Skill 12 (18 with a modifier of -6)

Lilin CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 8

0 for Groin, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -6 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal: Uhh, shit

Lilin: The Longsword inflicts 3 imp raw damage.

Mina: haha damn

Zindal: lol

Zindal: DR soaks it

Garrion: weak ass

Mina: you got a dose of the Mina syndrome

Mina: junk shot

Zindal: “Oh, that felt kind of nice…”

Lemure:
←Attacks Zindal with a Slash
in the Left Leg
←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure SUCCEEDS by 0

0 for Left Leg, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Loryc: wow she does pretty terrible damage

Zindal: tries to parry and rolls a 9 with effective skill 24

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 15

Loryc: yeah this is just gonna be a battle of fatigue.

Mina: yeah how do you even do 3 dmg with a longsword lol

Zindal: lol it was thrust and she rolled probably close to minimum

Loryc: yeah what a weak demon.

Mina: you got some lucky nuts for sure

Loryc: lol.

Zindal has received initiative.

Zindal: Yeah if it wasn’t for her annoying kiting bullshit I would have killed her long ago

Loryc: well he’s got a shit ton of DR.

Mina: eltera’s kick is more deadly than a demonic thrust to the gonads

Loryc: heh well I’d kite you too :P

  • Zindal takes another step back and focuses on flying bitch

Mina: oh yeah i forget he had like 5 sets of magic armor on :-p

Zindal: I have two attack actions right T?

Zindal: So could I Rapid Strike with both and get 4 attacks?

Garrion: when that wear off?

Loryc: yeah you coudl.

Zindal: I think it has another couple rounds

Zindal: Lasts 10 rounds

Loryc: It lasts 10 seconds total, so he should have 10 seconds of it, well minus the 4 she spent casting,.

Loryc: So he sohuld get 6 rounds of double attack basically.

Zindal: I’m gonna double Rapid Strike her, -4/-2 on top of that

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Swing
in the right arm
←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 14 (23 with a modifier of -9)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 3

-2 for right arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -7 miscMod, 0 accMod

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 10 with effective skill 12

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 2

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Swing
in the right arm
←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 14 (23 with a modifier of -9)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 3

-2 for right arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -7 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Swing
in the right arm
←Rolls 14 vs. Skill 14 (23 with a modifier of -9)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 0

-2 for right arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -7 miscMod, 0 accMod

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 12 with effective skill 11

Lilin FAILS by 1

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Swing
in the right arm
←Rolls 6 vs. Skill 14 (23 with a modifier of -9)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 8

-2 for right arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -7 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal: Trying to hack her arm off, heh

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 13 with effective skill 10

Lilin FAILS by 3

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 10 with effective skill 9

Lilin FAILS by 1

Zindal: Three hits

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 16 cut raw damage.

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 14 cut raw damage.

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 10 cut raw damage.

Urso: nice damage

Garrion: 9, 7, and 3

Mina: grapple her, then tbag her to death with your armored groin strikes

Zindal: 13.5 + 10.5 + 4.5

Loryc: lol.

Zindal: So 13, 10, and 4 damage

Zindal: All on her sword arm

Lilin: My arm is down to 0 HPs and overall I’m down to 6 HPs.

Garrion: the first one cripples her arm, no further HP damage from that, want to change to other arm

Zindal: I’ll change it to torso instead

Zindal: If I can

Lilin: is reduced 10 HP, and now has -4 HP: at half move.

Lilin: is reduced 4 HP, and now has -8 HP: at half move.

Urso: whack other arm, then can’t cast too easily?

Zindal: Hoping to knock her down so I can go for a kill shot

Loryc: attakc a wing?

Loryc: That seems like the best way to take her down

Garrion: yes, you can attack wings too

Zindal: Oh yeah, I should have been doing that, lol

Zindal: Durrrr

Urso: probably have to be able to attack back to attack wing? or no?

Zindal: Yeah can I hit her wings instead? lol

Garrion: but harder since on her back when attackign fro front

Loryc: yeah you probably cna’t hit her since you can’t hit the head.

Loryc: so I dunno lol.

Loryc: SInce the wingds would be on her back and higer than the head probably or as high.

Zindal: Yeah I guess just stick with torso for now, she’s finally got a wound so maybe I’ll get lucky and knock her down

Garrion: anyway….

Garrion: no major wound yet

Zindal: Damn

Zindal: This bitch is really fucking annoying

Urso: doesn’t knocking her downto 0 hp do something? death check?

Zindal: She ain’t at 0 yet

Lemure 2: Collapse Check

Lemure 2: Lemure 2 rolls 3d6 and gets 12 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of -2)

Lemure 2 FAILS by 3

Zindal: Apparently she’s only now just dropped below half

Loryc: well she can’t hurt you

Loryc: only way you’ll lose is by dropping from exhaustion.

Garrion: she dropped sword with the crippled rt arm

Urso: thought she was down to 6 hp with two more of your attacks to be resolved?

Garrion: so has to fly down to pick it up… that her action

Zindal: Yeah I’m wondering about that too

Zindal: Oh, she’s on the ground now? Excellent

Garrion: she at ground level now

Lilin: Collapse Check

Lilin: Lilin rolls 3d6 and gets 13 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 2

Loryc: “I’d warn her to keep her eye on Zindal’s blade, but that’d probably be bad advice.”

  • Urso smirks.

Zindal: “Haven’t you learned your place yet? Why don’t you run back to whatever hell you came from instead of wasting my time?”

Lemure:
←Attacks Zindal with a Slash
in the Torso
←Rolls 13 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure FAILS by 2

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal has received initiative.

Zindal: Double eye stab time!

Loryc: I still find it weird you can impale the eye with a curved sword lol

Garrion: The crowd gasps and boos as their favorite gets hacked down

Zindal: Actually, let me make it neck slashes

Zindal: And I’ll -4/-2 these

Urso: (oh, this wizard alwas conjures the same creature?)

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Swing
in the neck
←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 14 (23 with a modifier of -9)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 4

-5 for neck, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion: you donlt know

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Swing
in the neck
←Rolls 13 vs. Skill 14 (23 with a modifier of -9)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 1

-5 for neck, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -4 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion: he just said devils

Loryc: I think she’s a summoner so it’s probably her eidolon o something.

Urso: sounds like it

Garrion: hehe, gurps doesn’t have eidolons

Zindal: She defending?

Garrion: yes

Zindal: -2 on her rolls

Zindal: Looks like I’m coming at her from the side too

Garrion: plus off-hand -4?

Zindal: Yeah heh, I stepped back before swinging

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 9 with effective skill 9

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 0

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 13 with effective skill 9

Lilin FAILS by 4

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 14 cut raw damage.

Urso: yes

Zindal: 10.5 to the neck

Zindal: Actually wait

Zindal: That’s x3

Zindal: For slashing to the neck

Zindal: So it’s like 21

Lilin: is reduced 21 HP, and now has -29 HP: at half move.
Lilin breaches -20 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid dying.

Zindal: Wait no, sorry

Zindal: Cutting is x2, not x3

Zindal: So it’s 14

Zindal: My bad

Lilin: regains 21 HP, and now has -8 HP: at half move.

Urso: that could be a major wound

Urso: is on Urso

Lilin: is reduced 14 HP, and now has -22 HP: at half move.
Lilin breaches -20 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid dying.

Zindal: Heh, she’s still up, damn

Lilin: Death Check

Lilin: Lilin rolls 3d6 and gets 14 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 1

Lilin: Major Wound Check

Lilin: Lilin rolls 3d6 and gets 16 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Lilin FAILS by 1

Zindal: Whooo

Urso: nice

Urso: that go unconscious?

Zindal: Think so

Lilin: regains 2 HP, and now has -20 HP: at half move.

Zindal: Or stunned at least

Lilin: Collapse Check

Lilin: Lilin rolls 3d6 and gets 13 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of -1)

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 1

Lemure:
←Attacks Zindal with a Slash
in the Groin
←Rolls 7 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure SUCCEEDS by 4

0 for Groin, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal has received initiative.

Zindal: tries to parry and rolls a 4 with effective skill 24

Zindal CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 20

Zindal: lol wow

Zindal: Is she considered defenseless right now?

Garrion: no

Garrion: just at -4 defenses

Garrion: when stunned

Garrion: unconscious would be defenseless

Zindal: Heh, okay, I’m gonna go for an eye stab on her and then Rapid Strike the two Lemures

Zindal: Only -2/-1 this time on her

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Thrust
in the eye
←Rolls 14 vs. Skill 13 (23 with a modifier of -10)

Zindal FAILS by 1

-9 for eye, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -1 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal: Aw damn

Zindal: I’m gonna luck that shit

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Thrust
in the eye
←Rolls 12 vs. Skill 13 (23 with a modifier of -10)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 1

-9 for eye, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -1 miscMod, 0 accMod

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 6 with effective skill 9

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 3

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Thrust
in the Left Arm
←Rolls 12 vs. Skill 22 (23 with a modifier of -1)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 10

0 for Left Arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -1 miscMod, 0 accMod

Urso: damn

Zindal: Well shit

Zindal: Okay, rapid strike on the Lemures

Zindal:
←Attacks Lemure with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 16 (23 with a modifier of -7)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 5

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -7 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal:
←Attacks Lemure 1 with a Swing
in the Torso
←Rolls 15 vs. Skill 16 (23 with a modifier of -7)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 1

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -7 miscMod, 0 accMod

Lemure: tries to dodge and rolls a 14 with effective skill 8

Lemure FAILS by 6

Zindal: -4/-2 on those

Lemure 1: tries to dodge and rolls a 13 with effective skill 8

Lemure 1 FAILS by 5

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 11 cut raw damage.

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 11 cut raw damage.

Urso: nice

Garrion: 7 each

Zindal: 10.5

Garrion: 10.5

Zindal: So 10 damage to each torso

Lemure 1: is reduced 10 HP, and now has 2 HP: at half move.

Lemure 1: Major Wound Check

Urso: probably major

Lemure 1: Lemure 1 rolls 3d6 and gets 14 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure 1 FAILS by 3

Lemure: is reduced 10 HP, and now has 2 HP: at half move.

Lemure: Major Wound Check

Lemure: Lemure rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure SUCCEEDS by 1

Lilin: Collapse Check

Lilin: Lilin rolls 3d6 and gets 7 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of -1)

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 7

Lilin: Stun Recovery Check

Lilin: Lilin rolls 3d6 and gets 12 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 3

Lemure:
←Attacks Zindal with a Slash
in the Torso
←Rolls 9 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure SUCCEEDS by 2

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal: tries to parry and rolls a 12 with effective skill 23

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 11

Lemure 1: Stun Recovery Check

Lemure 1: Lemure 1 rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Lemure 1 SUCCEEDS by 3

Zindal has received initiative.

Loryc: can we say Zindal won this? lol. I don’t think anything left in the battle can even hurt him lol.

Garrion: you really want to rob him of his killing blow

Zindal: I think this is my last round of the haste heh, I’m gonna Rapid Strike the Lilin in the neck twice and then Rapid Strike on the lemures again, -4/-2 on all attacks

Lilin: regains 1 HP, and now has -19 HP: at half move.

Urso: 1 more round

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Swing
in the neck
←Rolls 8 vs. Skill 11 (23 with a modifier of -12)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 3

-5 for neck, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -7 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal:
←Attacks Lilin with a Swing
in the neck
←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 11 (23 with a modifier of -12)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 0

-5 for neck, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -7 miscMod, 0 accMod

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 11 with effective skill 9

Lilin FAILS by 2

Urso: nice

Lilin: tries to parry and rolls a 7 with effective skill 9

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 2

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 12 cut raw damage.

Loryc: heh well at this point it’s basically just clean up, grinding a bunch fo helpless opponents down.

Garrion: fails to parry both

Zindal: Oh she failed both?

Garrion: once he kills her we’ll end

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 12 cut raw damage.

Garrion: the lemures are just distraction

Zindal: Think that’s 7 on each

Zindal: Lemure attacks

Zindal:
←Attacks Lemure with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 16 (23 with a modifier of -7)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 6

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -7 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal:
←Attacks Lemure 1 with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 9 vs. Skill 16 (23 with a modifier of -7)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 7

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -7 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion: 5 raw so 7

Lilin: is reduced 14 HP, and now has -33 HP: at half move.
Lilin breaches -20 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid dying.

Zindal: You said I hit once or twice? Because it looked like she made the second one

Lilin: Death Check

Lilin: Lilin rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Lilin SUCCEEDS by 5

Garrion: i can only go so low on the parry penalties

Zindal: lol

Zindal: Okay well that was another 7 then, heh

Zindal: Damage on the lemures

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 8 cut raw damage.

Zindal: The Mithral Scimitar inflicts 13 cut raw damage.

Garrion: ok, you hack away at her and chop her head of and then dry hump her eye sockets after you pluck the eyes out with your blade

Zindal: lol

Urso: yeesh

Urso: actually being summoned, it probably just instant vanishes, mid thrust, hehe

Loryc: lol

  • Zindal stands triumphant, posing for the crowd

Urso: (well chalk up another demon that gonna want to kill you in a 1000 years )

Garrion: yeah, it would.. just disappear in a puff of smoke… the crowd boos as the killing blow lands

Zindal: “Is that all you’ve got?!”

Urso: " good fight, but I do it faster "

Garrion: roll perception -5

Garrion: everyone

Zindal: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal FAILS by 4

Urso: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 9 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of -5)

Urso FAILS by 4

Urso: think we only ones still here

Garrion: ok

Zindal: Yeah I need to get some sleep, heh

Garrion: me too… work tomorrow and have to roof after get off

Loryc: yeah lol… we’ll deal wiht the aftermath after, see if we get paid.

Loryc: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 14 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -5)

Loryc FAILS by 3

Mina: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 10 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of -5)

Mina FAILS by 4

Urso: heh, all the bet takers just shit themselves

Melty: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 15 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of -5)

Melty FAILS by 7

Loryc: lol yeah.

Tristan (Stan): A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 4 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of -5)

Tristan (Stan) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 5

Zindal: lol

Garrion: wow, tristan crits his per roll

Garrion: all the rest failed

Urso: nice

Loryc: wow I failed with 16 Per? damn

Urso: well was at -5

Loryc: oh okay

Garrion: Tristan yells out for a moment… "Hey, there is that Chammady bitch…. then he looks back and she is gone in the crown leaving their seats

Zindal: lol

Loryc: Well can’t imagine she’d really care that we were in a gladiatorial battle regardless.

Loryc: ain’t like that’s stopping her plans

Loryc: she thinks we’re dicking arond with our heasd up our asses so…

Zindal: I wonder if she bet on me, that’d be funny

Loryc: lol

Loryc: yeah.. haha she might have

Loryc: Though I dunno if she knows how good you are.

Urso: alright, well I"m out

Zindal: lol well she does now

Loryc: since most of your fighting was inside the mirror or whatever

Garrion: ok, will get everything updated on site… have a good night

Loryc: yeah lol

Loryc: She’s probably thinking “damn what a whore” lol

Cedric is disconnected.

Zindal: lol

Zindal: Yeah I’m out, catch you guys later

Loryc: yep cya

Taragnor is disconnected.

Tabris is disconnected.

Session 30

GURPS on Golarion Garrion