Session 11

Server started; please wait for map to refresh.

Sefiros has connected.

Tokens dropped onto map ‘* Limbo’ by player Sefiros (Player)

Garrion: In the corrupted version, Tybain merely serves as comic relief (even most “true” versions cut many of his blasphemous musings on Aroden’s power and what not). Additionally, the entire endgame of the plot is often reworked, and the character of Ilsandra much changed. In this censored version, Ilsandra is a succubus who delivers a false vision onto Larazod to urge the youth to topple Montigny Haanderthan—in this version vindicated as a true patriot, falsely accused through abyssal treachery. Therein, Ilsandra is the real culprit, Larazod the flawed tragic hero, and Haanderthan a true believer in Asmodeus under false accusation. Obviously, this reading of the play is far more palatable to most nobles’ sensibilities and on occasion receives patronage and stagings. The original version, while deadlier and far more of a spectacle, sees a tiefling triumphing over one of the rulers of the land and seems to encourage defiance against the aristocracy—features that, regardless of the villain’s corruption, do not sit well with the noblesse.[

Sefiros: i drug a mina token into elteras section

Sefiros: and she then disappeared

Sefiros: dont think i have vision on her maybe

Sefiros: there it goes

Mina Bloodthorne:

Sefiros: for vision

Sefiros: what type do i select?

Sefiros: i have nightvision 3,what do i select in the vision check down box

Garrion: you have DV3?

Sefiros: not darkvision

Sefiros: i believeit “night vision”

Garrion: yeah, right, get those mixed up

Sefiros: the thing ypu have to dhampir

Garrion: NV23

Garrion: 3

Garrion: got you selected

Mina Bloodthorne:

Sefiros: i had the token open but i closed it

Mina Bloodthorne:

Sefiros: it lists a bunch of diff types

Garrion: yeah, the setup is not really correct for vision.. you go in after and set it on the token

Garrion: i already did that for you

Sefiros: ah ok

Sefiros: so just select normal and move on?

Sefiros: and when i finish, you’ll set whatever it is?

Garrion: just cancel that popup.. i already started it

Garrion: then reopen sheet and you should be all set to go

Sefiros: ok

Mina Bloodthorne:

Garrion: heading out for a bit

Mina Bloodthorne:

Mina Bloodthorne:

Mina Bloodthorne:

Mina Bloodthorne:
HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls ST and gets 10 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 16)

Mina Bloodthorne SUCCEEDS by 14

Mina Bloodthorne:
HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls ST and gets 6 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 16)

Mina Bloodthorne CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 18

Mina Bloodthorne:
HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls DX and gets 4 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 4)

Mina Bloodthorne CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 8

Mina Bloodthorne:

Garrion: 16 modifier?

Sefiros: for what?

Garrion: that ST roll

Sefiros: was trying to input ST stat

Sefiros: is that diff?

Garrion: you shouolld set up your stats first

Sefiros: i thought thats what i just did

Garrion: click on the attributes hyperlink

Sefiros: yeah i already have

Sefiros: maybe you need to refresh

Garrion: the individual hyperlinks roll the dice

Sefiros: thats where i put em

Garrion: oh maybe

Sefiros: i realized that and went and did it the right way

Garrion: ok, yeah that is correct now

Sefiros: yeah heh

Sefiros: trial and error

Mina Bloodthorne: ←rolls ST and gets 13 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of 0)

Mina Bloodthorne SUCCEEDS by 3

Garrion: your speed is wrong though

Sefiros: says 1 on gcs

Garrion: that can’t be right

Sefiros: yeah T dump stated it i think

Sefiros: since i couldkt take flight

Sefiros: dumped speed for basic move

Sefiros: flight uses speed rank but ground basic move

Sefiros: dodge stinks

Sefiros: so do you want me to finish inputting this?

Sefiros: i only know to input what i got, so lemme know

Sefiros: dont wanna input a bunch of stuff it if has to be changed on gcs

Mina Bloodthorne: ←rolls Jumping and gets 12 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Mina Bloodthorne SUCCEEDS by 1

Mina Bloodthorne: ←rolls First Aid and gets 11 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina Bloodthorne SUCCEEDS by 0

Mina Bloodthorne: ←rolls Gesture and gets 13 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina Bloodthorne FAILS by 2

Mina Bloodthorne: ←rolls Hiking and gets 12 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Mina Bloodthorne FAILS by 2

Mina Bloodthorne: ←rolls Gesture and gets 14 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina Bloodthorne FAILS by 3

Mina Bloodthorne: ←rolls Gesture and gets 12 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina Bloodthorne FAILS by 1

Mina Bloodthorne: ←rolls Gesture and gets 13 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina Bloodthorne FAILS by 2

Mina Bloodthorne: ←rolls Gesture and gets 5 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina Bloodthorne SUCCEEDS by 6

Sefiros: haha i suck at pointing

Cedric has connected.

Cedric is disconnected.

Cedric has connected.

Cedric: hey Sef

Sefiros: hey, waiting on g

Cedric: done with your char?

Sefiros: waiting on him so i can finish putting it in mt

Cedric: cool

Cedric: still doing the damphair?

Sefiros: same deal from pf pretty much

Sefiros: so yeahh

Taragnor has connected.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Nodachi.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Nodachi.

Mina Bloodthorne: tries to parry and rolls a 10 with effective skill 15

Mina Bloodthorne SUCCEEDS by 5

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty punch.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty punch.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty kick.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty kick.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a reliable set of Unyielding Boots.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a reliable set of Unyielding Boots.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Unyielding Douple Mail Hauberk.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Unyielding Douple Mail Hauberk.

Tristan has connected.

Tristan: ahoi!

Cedric: hey

Mina Bloodthorne: sets aside a trusty Unyielding Double Mail Hauberk.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Unyielding Double Mail Hauberk.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Unyielding Double Mail Hauberk.

Cedric: Sef working on his chick.. she totally sucks… hehe

Tristan: hopefully she sucks in a good way (because she’s a vamp and all). you dirty minds….

Taragnor: I’m sure she’ll be really effective at sucking.

Tristan: great reason to add her to the group

Taragnor: absolutely.

Mina Bloodthorne: sets aside a reliable set of Boots.

Mina Bloodthorne: sets aside a trusty Double Mail Hauberk.

Mina Bloodthorne: sets aside a trusty Nodachi.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Nodachi.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Nodachi.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a reliable set of Boots.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a reliable set of Boots.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Double Mail Hauberk.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Double Mail Hauberk.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a reliable set of Heavy Leather Leggings.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a reliable set of Heavy Leather Leggings.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a reliable set of Heavy Leather Sleeves.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a reliable set of Heavy Leather Sleeves.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a reliable set of Leather Gloves.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a reliable set of Leather Gloves.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Leather Cap.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Leather Cap.

Tabris has connected.

Tabris: I love getting the “work until fixed, overtime approved” e-mail at 2:00 PM on the last work day of the week

Tristan: merry christmas!

Taragnor: Smash the part with a sledgehammer and then claim you need to wait for the new part to be ordered?

Tabris: lol

Tabris: Unfortunately I have all the parts I need, but the work is going to take most of tomorrow to do

Tabris: And I get to go in and oversee it

Tristan: oh well, could be worse. could be unemployed right?

Tabris: True

Tristan: or could be an actor that has to take a dip in acid…

Mina Bloodthorne: sets aside a trusty Double Mail Hauberk.

Tabris: lol

Taragnor: yeah talk about a shitty job.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Leather Armor.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Leather Armor.

Tristan: readies trusty wet stone

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Whip (For Tab).

Tabris: lol

Tabris: Hopefully you’re better with it than Urso

Sefiros: i could morning star you instead if you really want to hurt?

Sefiros: belmont style

Tristan: spiked whip castlevainia style

Sefiros: thats what i got

Tristan: nice

Sefiros: thats the morningstar

Sefiros: the whip is just for playtime

Tristan: playtime sounds dangeous

Sefiros: method actor

Sefiros: i think i shall name my morningstar “the morning after”

Tristan: that’s a lot to yell

Sefiros: just took one for backup weapon, didnt really plan on using it much

Tristan: I guess if they are tied up you can take all the time you want

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Heavy Cloak.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Heavy Cloak.

Mina Bloodthorne:

Sefiros is disconnected.

Sefiros has connected.

Sefiros: wont let me open my char sheet

Sefiros: Error in body of roll. Statement options (if any): MACRO Statement Body : “Page = Main”

Tabris: You got the mini on Limbo selected and trying to open from the Theater map? Or vice versa?

Sefiros: yeah

Sefiros: was working fine till i added the cloak

Sefiros: think its an empty value i didnt fill in

Tabris: Yeah could be

Sefiros: prolly need to delete that

Sefiros: but icant open it to do so

Tabris: G will have to fix it

Sefiros: well i got the main stats, all skills, and armor/weapons

Sefiros: just lacking misc traveling supplies on the sheet

Sefiros: so done enough

Tristan: you got your whip, what else do you need?

Sefiros: i have my thrusting greatsword (nodachi) as my primary

Sefiros: thats what i use

Sefiros: morningstar is just backup weapon

Sefiros: whip is mostly just for S&M vibes

Tristan: nodachi is a cool weapon

Sefiros: and some daggers for throwing

Sefiros: tho my skill with em aint great

Sefiros: but i took em as my castlevania dagger toss sub-weapon haha

Sefiros: it was either that or hatchet tosses

Tristan: nice

Tabris: Hatchet is a better weapon anyway

Tabris: Dagger can only throw horizontal

Sefiros: yeah i just took some daggers, theyre light

Tristan: plus you can carry a dagger in a lot more places than a hatchet

Sefiros: i aint really uber like you guys, more a generalist

Sefiros: so dont expect me to be like urso and zindal

Tabris: lol

Tabris: Think your sword skill is only 3 less than mine though

Tabris: And your damage is a lot higher

Tristan: 3 less can make a huge difference

Sefiros: well T did alot of the combat stuff

Tristan: especially with a ranged weapon (when the minuses kick in)

Sefiros: i just kinda tweaked some fluff shit i wanted after he statted everything up for me

Sefiros: thanks btw

Sefiros: i did take acting tho at least

Tabris: His damage is big enough that he can afford to just do torso shots on everything and probably one shot most of the weaker stuff

Tabris: It’s like 4d6 slashing isn’t it?

Tristan: with weapon master?

Sachi has connected.

Tabris: Nah don’t think he was able to fit Weapon Master in

Sefiros: i forgot, i think 4 something

Sefiros: yeah T has it in there

Tristan: oh well, 4d6 is still good damage

Tabris: Oh heh

Tabris: Then yeah, that’s a crapload of damage

Tabris: Plus you took all that Striking ST

Tabris: I get my kills with precision, Mina just chops them in half

Sefiros: yeah he’s like a sr based instead of accuracy based would be my guess

Sachi: Hey guys!

Drovalid: what is your str for striking?

Taragnor: hey Sachi

Tristan: hi there Sachi

Tabris: Hey Sachi~

Sachi: Got outta class a little early~

Tabris: Awesome

Sefiros: says 16 st, and 5 pts striking st

Drovalid: hey

Drovalid: now all we need is the DM

Tabris: lol yeah so he has 21 equivalent ST for weapon damage

Drovalid: same as mine then, 21

Tristan: i need to get some of those steroids

Sefiros: hey sachi

Tabris: And 18 skill or so IIRC, so can still land torso shots on anything but a crit fail

Tabris: Can do arm shot with skill 15 I think

Tristan: if you don’t do called shots a 16 skill is fine

Drovalid: ya 18 with 3 striking, 6 lifting

Melty: Yeah, 16 skill is enough to always succeed without penalties or autofails

Tabris: Yeah heh, so Mina should still be pretty uber in combat, that damage is enough to overcome most armor

Sefiros: i assume T made her to fill a diff role combat wise since theres a bunch of eye stabbers already

Sefiros: or maybe he just saw i liked to cut with eltera as opposed to thrust

Tristan: need some more range people, knife thrower or something. my inital concept was a dagger master but figured we needed someone with more range. That was before the city life though…. although the bow has been pretty kick ass

Drovalid: is good then, we got two brawlers and one finesse guy.. plus a bow guy.. and two finger wagglers

Melty: Yeah, I remember you wondering how you’d compete with the eye/vital stabbers and I’m pretty sure you’ll be fine, since you’ll have big damage

Tristan: cool to see how the different skills work

Tabris: lol, arms and legs are only -2 for called shots

Tabris: So you can auto hit except on a crit fail or with additional penalties

Sefiros: i was prolly gonna try random out some, see how my luck goes

Tabris: 4d6 plus a crapload on an arm or leg will sever it pretty easy

Melty: Swing damage is WAY bigger than thrust damage, so basically you’re smashing through armor with raw power vs. a thrusting weapon specialist who aims for weak spots and relies on a post-DR multiplier

Tristan: yup

Taragnor: yeah, well I mean she can still probably have a neck shot with decent accuracy too.

Taragnor: since that’s like -5

Melty: Right

Taragnor: and slashing does really well against the neck,

Melty: So you’ve still got tactical options too

Tabris: Yeah heh

Tristan: or just take the random roll and have no penelties

Melty: ^

Drovalid: don’t matter when everyone seems to dodge you lke they do me

Taragnor: yeah, the random roll really aint’ too bad either with a high damage

Sefiros: well whatever the case, i dont really care if i die or suck or conqueor the world, i just wanna do something

Taragnor: so long as you don’t have to dodge anything, you should be okay

Sefiros: haha yeah put my tombstome on one of Kel’s pit traps

Tabris: lol

Tristan: i do miss that pit trap spell. that sure was handy

Taragnor: lol.

Sefiros: I’ll have to save up pts to buy my shitty dodge or speed up as we progress

Melty: :3

Taragnor: yours is so low it’s not even worth it

Taragnor: you’re probably better off just getting magery and the deflect arrow spell or something

Tabris: I hope you’ve got some good armor if your Dodge is shit, lol

Tabris: Or good Parry

Tabris: Or both

Sefiros: i got some DR and decent parry

Tristan: how much dr?

Tabris: That works then

Sefiros: umm lemme see

Tristan: plus don’t you have blood healing or something?

Sefiros: 6

Tristan: 6 is good DR

Tristan: that can almost stop a bodkin

Sefiros: thats with leather which i chose so we dont go around town looking like suspicious thugs

Tristan: (it actually can stop normal bodkins)

Sefiros: and for weight

Tristan: how did you get 6 with leather? I think mine is like 3 (and it’s treated to +1)

Sefiros: T gave her tough skin

Tristan: good idea

Tabris: Yeah, natural DR

Taragnor: well I mean G was actually the one who mentioned that he was allowing you natural DR

Tristan: especially in a low fantasy

Taragnor: so I mean if he’s gonna allow you to do that, gotta take that. lol.

Tristan: sure, why not

Sefiros: fine with me

Tristan: it’s still high fantasy

Taragnor: Mioght as well make the 10 points you spent on Unusual background good for something.

Tristan: agreed

Sefiros: G said he just got out of a meeting

Sefiros: on his way home now

Sefiros: 20 mins

Drovalid: ya

Sefiros: said to pass it on

Melty: G says oh ~

Tristan: and the one night sachi gets out early. what are the chances?

Melty: Hehe, well, semester’s over now~

Tabris: lol, he says pass it on and then he goes ahead and messages everyone anyway

Tristan: oh, so making it earlier all the time then huh?

Melty: Probably! I don’t think I have a class this late next term

Tristan: nice

Sefiros: brb

Sefiros is disconnected.

Sefiros has connected.

Garrion: ok, here i am

Melty: Hihi!

Tabris: Whoo

Garrion: tokens all set and everyone ready?

Tabris: Sef has an issue with his token

Garrion: what is up with it?

Error in body of roll. Statement options (if any): MACRO Statement Body : “Page = Main”

Sefiros: wont open

Sefiros: delete her cloak if you can

Garrion: ahh, i see, it won;t launch.. problaly an incorrect skil v alue or something… know what you were doing when it went dead?

Sefiros: it did it after that

Sefiros: cloak

Garrion: ok, one sec

Tristan: yup, ready

Sefiros: im done besides just misic adventuring supplies

Sefiros: but i dont carry it around to act in a play, so we can procede if you want and i finish that up later

Sefiros: misc. i mean

Tristan: missles sound good

Sefiros: her weapons/armor skills etc are done

Sefiros: its done in GCS i just meant, we can go ahead if you dont wanna wait on my to add torches and rations and shit in MT

Error in body of roll. Statement options (if any): MACRO Statement Body : “Page = Main”

Garrion: unfortunately i can’t pinpoint it.. think i’m gonna have to remove all inventory

Melty: x.x

Sefiros: cant delete just cloak entry?

Error in body of roll. Statement options (if any): MACRO Statement Body : “Page = Main”

Sefiros: i think i used the add shield button for it

Sefiros: then deleted all the shield bash info

Sefiros: and forgot to 0 it out or something and the blank values screwed it up

Sefiros: if you have to go ahead, i didnt have a ton on there

Sefiros: quicker to fix it than spend hours trying to fix it

Sefiros: quicker to re-add it i mean

Garrion: ok, there we go

Sefiros: still froze?

Sefiros: ah there you go

Garrion: got screen back

Garrion: ok, token working now but will have to reenter inventory

Sefiros: ok

Garrion: be sure you don;t leave name blank or use odd characters

Garrion: i couldn’t tell where it was messing up at

Sefiros: not sure what i did

Melty: Tch, sounds like someone didn’t sanitize their inputs very good

Sefiros: was fine till i used shield to add cloak stats

Sefiros: anyways

Garrion: ok, we’ll get started and you can work on token as we continue.. give me a moment to get my material and get shoes and jacket off

Taragnor: hehe yeah that’s exactly what it is Sachi

Melty: Gotta deal with them nulls, brah.

Sefiros: trolling coding student, damn you shakes fist

Garrion: ok, when we left off you were recovering from act 4.. the belly of the beast

Drovalid: “anyone have any potions I can use?”

Sefiros: whats AD box mean on weapon box?

Sefiros: its the last thing says AD 1

Garrion: Armor Divisor.. from what i can rtel it does not function

Sefiros: gah

  • Melty is lying faceup on Loryc’s pouch, snoring even though her eyes aren’t totally closed

Sefiros: doing the same thing

Garrion: i never notice any change in output if you put in a different value

Sefiros: after i put in my sword

Melty: What u do sef :(

Error in body of roll. Statement options (if any): MACRO Statement Body : “Page = Main”

Sefiros: lol nothing i swear

Drovalid: (melty you ever figure out how many potions you bought with the group loot?)

Sefiros: i did it like i did all my other shit earlier with no prob

Tabris: (That was a different character lol)

Melty: (Yeah G wouldn’t let me)

Garrion: ok, try now

Tabris: (And since nobody paid the 10 points to make her a patron or whatever I’m guessing we don’t get those potions)

Melty: (I did)

Melty: (I paid it)

Sefiros: ok there it goes

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Muramasa (Nodachi).

Tabris: (Oh, heh)

Drovalid: ( so we lost our group loot because she left?)

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Muramasa (Nodachi).

Mina Bloodthorne: sets aside a trusty Muramasa (Nodachi).

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Muramasa (Nodachi).

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Muramasa (Nodachi).

Garrion: not all group loot.. but all the stuff that belonged to Satomi

Melty: (I don’t think we lost the group loot, I think Tab was talking about the potions Satomi had that she had bought with her money

Tabris: Yeah we still have the group loot pool

Garrion: the potions were from her own personal loot that she bought with starting funds

Tabris: But like I have no idea how many potions may or may not have been purchased with it

Melty: (I didn’t argue because I did a shitty job of keeping track of how many I used)

Drovalid: ( I thought she was going to use the extra part of the loot to buy potions?)

Melty: (Uh there’s a part of the loot that belongs to the group, but as far as I’m aware we didn’t miss any opportunity to buy stuff with it unless you mean before the play, and I’m not really in charge of that I didn’t think)

Melty: (I can if you want me to be)

Melty: (But G said I couldn’t just spend the rest of Satomi’s money on potions and give them to the others, or anything like that)

Tabris: Long story short, the only potions belonged to Satomi personally and none have been purchased with group loot

Tabris: So there are no “group” potions currently available

Garrion: what you do and buy with your funds ais your business, but you have to buy it BEFORE you need it, hehe

  • Drovalid is not happy.

Tristan: although we probably should purcahse some

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Morningstar.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Morningstar.

Tabris: Yeah we should, just nobody took the initiative to do it

Melty: (Yeah we should, I sort of thought that was something you guys had done/talked about while I was at class)

Sefiros: give me something to test atk rolls against

Melty: (I’m more willing to take responsibilities now that I’m not gonna have a class that runs into this game)

Garrion: ok, some heals were tossed around…..

Melty: Yeah, I spent all my energy on healing people and now I’m resting

Tristan: not sure how much money we have in the group loot

Tabris: It should be on the site, I think

Garrion: and now the stage hands came drag you out of your room… “The next act is about to start.”

Tristan: “great”

Garrion: yep.. all on the site

  • Melty ducks into Loryc’s pouch, curling up in the bottom.

Melty: I’m gonna be resting in there as much as I can.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): “This should be interesting…”

Tristan: “i wonder what surprises we have lined up for us now…. don’t know about you guys but i’m planning on giving that director a good beat down if I live through this”

Tristan: “urso, you in on the beat down?”

Melty: I figure if I’m hiding inside the pouch and not doing anything I should be able to get FP back.

Garrion: putting mina token on the stage… just let me know when done updating limbo and will replace

Tristan: so, has Mina been the lead the whole time?

Garrion: The curtains rise just as youall get to your starting positions…..

Melty: Maybe the other actress got a cold sore and she’s the understudy

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Dagger.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Dagger.

Garrion: yes.. mina has been playing Ilsandra… i did a little retcon since didn’t mioss the whole play.. and only one action sceene she was in last session

Loryc (aka Robert): “Everyone be careful out there… if you ever get worried about something then try to stall for time an I’ll see if I can use an illusion to help you.. of course for the actual parts where we have to fight, I’ll probably need your help.”

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol, so I got to get hot and heavy with Mina in the last act then

Garrion: Actually Ilsandra got hurt.. the circumstances were very strange.. but that is for another time

Garrion: HAANDERTHAN You have crawled from the maw of the Beast. Let us see what blasphemous lies slither from your treacherous insides. Show them.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Hang on, let me find the script

Garrion: The Bailiff brings out five crimson eggs.

Tristan: anyone have the link handy to the script?

Garrion: https://gurps-on-golarion.obsidianportal.com/wikis/the-six-trials-of-larazod

Tristan: thanks

Drovalid: “Dear Asmodeus! Spare us!”

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a reliable set of Boots.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a reliable set of Boots.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): “What means these strange crimson eggs?”

Tristan (Stan): naturalist roll on the egg

Tristan (Stan): ←rolls Naturalist and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 4

Drovalid: “Oh horror beyond nightmare! The eggs, they burrow deep within us. They hatch deep in our insides, churning our guts to paste and slurping them through gritted devil teeth. They feed on our souls. When these foul devils have eaten their fill, they tear their way free—terrible things! Hideous devil-children bearing our own faces, but filled with hate for all we are. We are mothers to twisted things and look upon our own visage as we die by their taloned hands.”

Tristan (Stan): ok, what is this freakin egg

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a reliable set of Heavy Leather Leggings.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a reliable set of Heavy Leather Leggings.

Garrion: HAANDERTHAN Shall you recant now, or will you give birth to abominations of your very flesh?

Garrion: (( you do not know.. it looks like no natural egg you have ever seen

Tristan (Stan): (eating it sounds like a horrible idea)

Loryc (aka Robert): any of my wizard skilsl work for that?

Loryc (aka Robert): that has hidden lore and stuff.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a reliable set of Heavy Leather Sleeves.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a reliable set of Heavy Leather Sleeves.

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Leather Armor.

Loryc (aka Robert): ←rolls Wizard! and gets 6 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of 0)

Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 10

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Leather Armor.

Tristan (Stan): nice

Loryc (aka Robert): well if it’s hidden lore, I know it

Tristan (Stan): (you probably made those eggs before, wizard eggs)

Tristan (Stan): (like scrambled only spicy)

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a reliable set of Leather Gloves.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a reliable set of Leather Gloves.

Tristan (Stan): picks up a reliable wet stone

Garrion: it looks like a real egg but even loryc does not really recognize it as anything he knows.. there is a high likelyhood it is magical…. you sense the mana

Mina Bloodthorne: picks up a trusty Leather Cap.

Mina Bloodthorne: readies a trusty Leather Cap.

Garrion: ilsandra is up….

Drovalid: (that you sef )

Sefiros: one sec

Garrion: want me to speak for you while messing with sheet?

Sefiros: one item left

Tristan (Stan): here is the link:

Tristan (Stan): https://gurps-on-golarion.obsidianportal.com/wikis/the-six-trials-of-larazod

Sefiros: lemme just finish it off so im done

Sefiros: i got it

Sefiros: the link and lines

Sefiros: sec

Sefiros: alright weapons.armor back up now finally

Garrion: i’m gonna put eltara token on stage as place holder for other cast

Ilsandra: “Do your worst, fool of a mortal. I am a princess to hell, and no child born of my black soul shall bear malice against me.” she says defiantly

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) lifts the Bailiff off the ground by the throat with one mighty hand (not sure how I’m pulling this off exactly)
  • Ilsandra seems to really mean it perhaps.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): “Ha! Give me your egg, you lickspittle. If Asmodeus wishes it, I shall choke the life of my own devilish child with glee. I gulp this egg down before this court and our dark lord’s very eyes.”

Loryc (aka Robert): “Well, give me mine. Not much good it shall avail you. The real Dentris Maltrada was killed ages ago at my own devilish hands when I was born from his old soul. I am a child of this egg.”

Drovalid: ( well she sure fits the part )

Tristan (Stan): Truly?! I had no idea!

Loryc (aka Robert): “If only everyone was as naïve as ye, paladin.”

Tristan (Stan): I like eggs! Red, white, or otherwise. Hand me mine! I’ll eat it raw!

Garrion: you are amazed by what transpires… you really do think you are lifting him up…. but it feels wierd.. (It is an illusion))]

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol

Tristan (Stan): (why do they need actors, can’t they just put on an illusion show?)

Tristan (Stan): (wizard projectors)

Garrion: because tey want REAL blood

Ilsandra: budget cuts for cgi

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (lol yeah, more thrilling if it’s real)

Loryc (aka Robert): Yeah, bsaically they just want to have peopel suffer for thier amusement.

Tristan (Stan): (ok, as long as that director gets a beat down at some point)

Garrion: each of you then take an egg into your hands…..

Tristan (Stan): (thinking "this is probably the stupiest thing I did since I ate that purple mushroom….)

Loryc (aka Robert): Alright I’m gonan basically hestitate for a bit, while making my egg invisible and replacing it with an illusion

Loryc (aka Robert): And basically just faking to eat it.

Garrion: ok, if that is what you want to do….

Garrion: the rest of you eat yours?

Tristan (Stan): (no choice really….)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Well I can’t make fancy illusions so don’t guess I have any choice

  • Drovalid eats his.
  • Ilsandra devours the egg and then whips her face with the fold of her dress in a mocking fashion, wiping the corner of her lips in ladylike fashion.

Tristan (Stan): (there is another act so I think they would not kill us yet)

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) eats his egg as well

Loryc (aka Robert): This if ro complex illusion, and the next is for invis

Loryc (aka Robert): ←rolls Spell (SL 21) and gets 12 vs. Skill (21 with a modifier of -5)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 4

Tristan (Stan): i’ll eat my egg and try to let out a huge burp sense i’m the comedic roll

Loryc (aka Robert): ←rolls Spell (SL 21) and gets 11 vs. Skill (21 with a modifier of -6)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 4

Ilsandra: lol

Loryc (aka Robert): receives -1 fatigue, and now has 7 FP.

Garrion: as you eat the egg you can feel of roiling inside your belly, then suddenly you feel sick and you throw up with a violent heave on the stage in front of you

  • Drovalid spews.

Tristan (Stan): (director = beat down)

Tristan (Stan): “blahhhuk” (splat)

  • Loryc (aka Robert) fakes collapsing as he rolls his invisible egg towards the back of the stage.
  • Ilsandra wretches as she succumbs to one knee, and then stands and looks with a slight tinge or disgust slowly creeping up on her face.
  • Loryc (aka Robert) fakes sickness while watching the others so he can know what to imitate with an illusion.

Garrion: each f you who ate egg make HT-2 rolls

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) heaves violently, trying his best to look heroic and defiant

Zindal (aka Ladzin): ←rolls HT and gets 12 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of -2)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 3

Ilsandra: ←rolls HT and gets 13 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of -2)

Ilsandra FAILS by 4

Zindal (aka Ladzin): I’m gonna Luck that

Ilsandra: i got the rotten one

Tristan (Stan): ←rolls HT and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -2)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 2

Drovalid: (this considered poison?)

Tristan (Stan): (i’m going to nickname Tristan the “rolling ranger”, i’ve been killing these rolls latley)

Garrion: no

Garrion: just like castor oil

Tristan (Stan): (you may just get the shits)

Drovalid: ←rolls HT and gets 6 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of -2)

Drovalid SUCCEEDS by 6

Garrion: just makes you heave, but not a poison per se

Tristan (Stan): (hopefully not on stage)

Ilsandra: who needs to act, when you really hurl

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Sorry, had to answer door for pizza guy

  • Loryc (aka Robert) mimics the look of someone suffering as he holds the egg in, waiting to see what pops from his companions.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): I’m gonna Luck my HT roll, let me make my other two rolls

Zindal (aka Ladzin): ←rolls HT and gets 7 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of -2)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 2

Tristan (Stan): (you may want to save it for combat)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): ←rolls HT and gets 13 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of -2)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 4

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Taking the succeed by 2

Garrion: ok, so only Mina fails.. -2 for all rolls for this act due to nausea

Ilsandra: method acting!

Ilsandra: (we needed a drunk college girl to hold my hair though)

Melty: :3

Garrion: suddenly the masses of goo on the floor in front of you bubble and gurgle and a form starts to rise out of them…. oddly enough…. it seems as if Loryc has thrown up too (even though only he knows he did not) and a creature emerges from his goo puddle too

Ilsandra: everyone is like "Did she just puke up eggs and blood?)

Ilsandra: "(i aint eating that shit!)

Garrion: ready for token transfer mina?

Ilsandra: yes

  • Drovalid straps his shield on as they rise.

Tristan is disconnected.

Loryc (aka Robert): (oh damn… it came anyway without me eating the egg?)

Tristan has connected.

Loryc (aka Robert): any idea what kinda creature this is?

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (lol, maybe they’re illusions?)

Drovalid: (probably summoned and have nothing to do with actual eggs, they were just there to make us puke )

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (Also possible)

Melty: (Hehehe :3 )

Tristan (Stan): i got booted and missed description, just read “blobs”

Garrion: hidden lore planes or occult?

  • Melty stays hidden and resting in her pouch, unless Loryc alerts her.

Garrion: you have “given birth” to malformed, melting children.

  • Ilsandra ’s is covered with surprise.
  • Ilsandra ’s face is covered with surprise.

Tristan (Stan): (director beat down x 2)

  • Creature prepares to fight! Initiative: 17
  • Tristan (Stan) prepares to fight! Initiative: 13
  • Drovalid prepares to fight! Initiative: 22.5

Loryc (aka Robert): ←rolls Wizard! and gets 9 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of 0)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 7

Loryc (aka Robert): That’s got all the wizardy stuff, like demon lore and stuff

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) prepares to fight! Initiative: 17

Drovalid: (was able to strap shield as they were forming?)

Garrion: they rise up to full height anbd snarl at you

  • Mina Bloodthorne prepares to fight! Initiative: 11

Loryc (aka Robert): So figure the wizard skill should be able to ID em

Garrion: no

Tristan (Stan): (is Urso in this combat? he’s not on our side is he)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (Yeah he’s with us)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (He defected)

Tristan (Stan): (thank god)

Garrion: this all happened way too fgast.. al in a matter of a few seconds

Drovalid: ( few seconds is a like a few rounds no?)

Garrion: correct

Tristan (Stan): (missing fast draw sword which I had before, adding it back)

Drovalid: ( I got combat reflexes, so I don’t get cause off guard )

Drovalid: (caught )

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (Same here)

Garrion: there is no surprise here.. you know trouble is on its way

Tristan (Stan): (when you puke starts growing into an elemental you know there is trouble)

Melty: (lol)

Garrion: mina, be sure you are using the nightshade theater token and character sheet

Garrion: yo need to reopen it

Sefiros: i am

Garrion: your init is not on this page

Drovalid: sets aside a trusty Large Shield.

  • Mina Bloodthorne prepares to fight! Initiative: 9

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (I see it)

Garrion: nm, i see it now

  • Loryc (aka Robert) prepares to fight! Initiative: 10

Loryc (aka Robert): there it goes finally added me didn’t the first time.

Loryc (aka Robert): Melty may want to roll too

Loryc (aka Robert): I’m prolly gona need her…

Drovalid has received initiative.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (lol, time to start tapping on your pouch)

Garrion: yeah, at this point she needs to stay hidden, don;t want a pixie flitting about on stage… very poor form

Drovalid: what action is it to strap on a shield, is that one action or more?

Garrion: she doesn’t really know what is going on till someone says something

Garrion: a lot more

Sefiros: sec bio

Garrion: it part of donning armor…. would have to look it up

  • Drovalid quick draws his axe and tries to strike the beast.

Drovalid: ←rolls Fast Draw Throwing Axe and gets 9 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Drovalid SUCCEEDS by 6

Tristan (Stan): picks up a trusty Thrusting Broadsword.

Drovalid:
←Attacks Creature 1 with a Swing
in the Right Leg
←Rolls 9 vs. Skill 15 (15 with a modifier of 0)

Drovalid SUCCEEDS by 6

0 for Right Leg, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion: you quick draw the axe

Tristan (Stan): readies a trusty Thrusting Broadsword.

Creature 1: tries to dodge and rolls a 8 with effective skill 8

Creature 1 SUCCEEDS by 0

Drovalid: damn, they always get out of the way

Garrion: the mass somehow manages to avoid your blow

Tristan (Stan): The Thrusting Broadsword inflicts 3 imp raw damage.

Tristan (Stan): (sorry, damage wrong, trying to figure out)

Garrion: then they act….

Sefiros: (do we have specific weapons as part of the play or what exactly?)

Melty: Hehe, so you letting me know…?

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (Damn, fast for a bunch of blobs)

Melty: G, how much energy was I able to recover?

Loryc (aka Robert): yeah… I’ll let you know.

Garrion: each creatre strikes out at its respective “parent”

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (Just our normal gear)

Loryc (aka Robert): I mean I ain’t gonan be paralyzed with retching so I assume I can let you know

Loryc (aka Robert): since it takes some time for em to form

Loryc (aka Robert): so yeah, I’d let metly in on this

Loryc (aka Robert): cause I’m probably gonna need help.. my armor spell + haste is probably not gonna cut it

Sefiros: looks like they already met Melty, judging by their appearance

Garrion: well you have a couple minutes of lines and the drama of the egg handling

Sefiros: old aquaintances?

Melty: I’ve been resting in Loryc’s bag since the last scene

Sefiros: no i was joking about them being “melted” looking

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Yeah she said she was resting the whole time

Garrion: the intermission was about 5 minutes

Zindal (aka Ladzin): She’s still been resting into the act, she’s been asleep in Loryc’s bag

Zindal (aka Ladzin): He’s waking her up now

Garrion: so 7 minutes since last curtain drop

Tristan (Stan): (i bet it would be a good show if I let an arrow loose at the director….)

Tristan (Stan): feewpth

Melty: Can we fudge it to 8? Please? ; ;

Creature 1:
←Attacks Drovalid with a Slash
in the Face
←Rolls 15 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 1 FAILS by 4

0 for Face, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol

Creature 2:
←Attacks Mina Bloodthorne with a Slash
in the Right Leg
←Rolls 15 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 2 FAILS by 4

0 for Right Leg, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (Are they generating copy weapons or like using claws?)

  • Melty prepares to fight! Initiative: 20

Creature 3:
←Attacks Zindal (aka Ladzin) with a Slash
in the Right Arm
←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 3 SUCCEEDS by 0

0 for Right Arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Hmm, damn, and my sword isn’t out yet

Melty: regains 3 fatigue, and now has 4 FP.

Garrion: these are claws

Zindal (aka Ladzin): tries to dodge and rolls a 9 with effective skill 12

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 3

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Whoo

Creature 4:
←Attacks Loryc (aka Robert) with a Slash
in the Left Leg
←Rolls 12 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 4 FAILS by 1

0 for Left Leg, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

  • Melty peeks out of the bag.

Creature 5:
←Attacks Tristan (Stan) with a Slash
in the Left Leg
←Rolls 14 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 5 FAILS by 3

0 for Left Leg, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Melty: “What? What’s…”

Zindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.

  • Melty sees the creatures.

Melty: “Oh…”

Melty: (Ok, I guess I have 8 energy points to work with then)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): These things wearing any kind of armor? Or just big amorphous blobs?

Garrion: just big amorphous blobs

Garrion: did anyone make an ID?

Melty: (What do you want me to do? If it’s missile spells I have probably a maximum of 2 in me)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Loryc tried to

Melty: ←rolls Wizard! and gets 14 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Melty FAILS by 1

Tristan (Stan): i figured a naturalist roll was not going to help

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Think he rolled like a 6 with Wizard!

Melty: Nuh uh

Tristan (Stan): ←rolls Naturalist and gets 7 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 5

Melty: He crit succeeded with Wizard! I thought

Garrion: naturalist won;t do….

Tristan (Stan): maybe it’s “natural” for a fantasy world

Garrion: that was for the egg

Melty: Oh yeah

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Hmmm, let’s see…

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Hidden Lore (Undead) and gets 13 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) FAILS by 3

Sefiros: if theyre undead, dont ask me

Garrion: Loryc.. these are lemures.. a very weak for of devil

Garrion: the only way for these to be here would be either from the egg or summoned

Zindal (aka Ladzin): I seem to remember only taking half the penalty for a Rapid Strike for some reason

Zindal (aka Ladzin): It’s been a while since we did actual combat

Melty: I think it’s a feature of Weapon Master

Sefiros: it is

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Oh yeah, there it is

Drovalid: (any resistances or anything?)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Well first let me do my Fast Draw

Zindal (aka Ladzin): ←rolls Fast-Draw (Sword) and gets 5 vs. Skill (18 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol wow

Tristan (Stan): (impressed)

Garrion: yes, all devils have resistances…. but none that Urso knows about

Sefiros: iaijutsu master

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) whips his sword out with an elegant flourish, pausing for a brief moment to give a meaningful look to a random lady in the audience…

Drovalid: (waste, crit on the attack )

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Gonna Rapid Strike and do two slash attacks to the creature’s torso

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Gonna also take a -2 penalty to give him -1 to defense

Zindal (aka Ladzin): So -5 on each attack total

Zindal (aka Ladzin):
←Attacks Creature 3 with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 15 vs. Skill 16 (21 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 1

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -5 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin):
←Attacks Creature 3 with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 9 vs. Skill 16 (21 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 7

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -5 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Two defenses at -1 each

Creature 3: tries to dodge and rolls a 4 with effective skill 7

Creature 3 CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 3

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol wow

Tristan (Stan): wow

Tristan (Stan): like split in half to dodge

Creature 3: tries to dodge and rolls a 14 with effective skill 7

Creature 3 FAILS by 7

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Well, got one good hit in

Zindal (aka Ladzin): The Longsword inflicts 15 cut raw damage.

Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.

Tristan (Stan): ←rolls fast draw broad sword and gets 12 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 2

Tristan (Stan): (sword skill not as good…)

Tristan (Stan):
←Attacks Creature 5 with a Broadsword Swing
in the Torso
←Rolls 7 vs. Skill 14 (14 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 7

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) grins eagerly as he displays his sword skills for the audience

Tristan (Stan): (swings in a more practical manner)

Sefiros: (reminds me of bronn vs jaime)

Tristan (Stan): (hopefully after he lost the hand)

Drovalid: (the creature take damage?)

Sefiros: (the sparing session where he talked about did he wanna look good, or win)

Garrion: 10 raw…

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Yeah that’s what I’m wondering, lol

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Heh, damn, DR 5

Zindal (aka Ladzin): It’s x1.5 for Cut right?

Zindal (aka Ladzin): So 15 total, lol

Garrion: yep

Zindal (aka Ladzin): 15 to the torso

Creature 3: is reduced 15 HP, and now has -3 HP: at half move.

Tristan (Stan): (creature 5 going to try to dodge?)

Garrion: you don;t know

Tristan (Stan): The Thrusting Broadsword inflicts 8 cut raw damage.

Garrion: oh didn;t see the roll up there

Garrion: you snuck that in

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol

Tristan (Stan): no weapon master for me

Loryc (aka Robert): btw G do I know if these things can be affected by mind affecting spells?

Creature 5: tries to dodge and rolls a 7 with effective skill 8

Creature 5 SUCCEEDS by 1

Tristan (Stan): crazy

Tristan (Stan): stupid blob

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Yeah these things are rolling well

Drovalid: (heh, welcome to my world )

Tristan (Stan): at least it looks good for stage

Garrion: you rolled a 7 MOS… you are pretty sure they are immune

Drovalid: ( immune to what?)

Tristan (Stan): (did he dodge it or absorbe it?)

Garrion: mind spells

Tristan (Stan): oh

Garrion: he dodged the strike

Mina (aka Ilsandra) has received initiative.

Garrion: remember -2 t everything for nausea

Loryc (aka Robert): heh, well I ain’t got anything useful to do, so I’m gonna full defense basically

Loryc (aka Robert): and let you guys kill it

Loryc (aka Robert): All my stuff is mind affecting

Drovalid: (dont ya got a staff or something at least?)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol

  • Sefiros brushes her attire to the side and draws a long curved blade while trying to convey the horror she is witnessing.
  • Mina (aka Ilsandra) brushes her attire to the side and draws a long curved blade while trying to convey the horror she is witnessing.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (Ilsandra has a line during the fight btw, heh)

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i thought its after the battle

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i wasnt sure whether it comes during of post

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Oh, yeah it might be after, not sure

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Fast Draw (Two-Handed Sword) and gets 15 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of -2)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) FAILS by 3

Garrion: you are the actress.. you descide

Tristan (Stan): lol

Tristan (Stan): oh, it’s not a criticle failure so don’t drop it

Garrion: mina takes the round to draw her blade

  • Mina (aka Ilsandra) slowly pulls her sword with a shaky hand. “No, my child!”

Mina (aka Ilsandra): (I’ll do it bit by bit then, as the situation seems fit)

Garrion: ok

Loryc (aka Robert) has received initiative.

Garrion: full defense

Loryc (aka Robert): I’ll take a sptep back

Drovalid: (actually you do have a line MIna, I think )

Loryc (aka Robert): and full defnese

Mina (aka Ilsandra): (i know i just did a part of it, i was gonna add the next bit when i actually “Hurt” it)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) has received initiative.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): (G said it was up to me how i wanna do it)

Loryc (aka Robert) has received initiative.

Drovalid has received initiative.

Drovalid: ah , ok..

  • Melty is staring at Mina while she delivers her line
  • Drovalid continues to attack the kid.

Loryc (aka Robert): “I trust in your blade Larazod!”

Drovalid:
←Attacks Creature 1 with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 16 (15 with a modifier of 1)

Drovalid SUCCEEDS by 6

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 1 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion: as far as any of you know, except Loryc.. these things were “hatched” from you

Melty: (Does Mina have different-colored skin like some nymphs? Or is it like a human color?)

Mina (aka Ilsandra): she’s very fair skinned

Tristan (Stan): (oh, no Dahmpire then?)

Creature 1: tries to dodge and rolls a 7 with effective skill 8

Creature 1 SUCCEEDS by 1

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yes shes a dhampir, they dont have a surfer tan :-p

Garrion: nailing these dadges tonight

Zindal (aka Ladzin): “Hah! You always did rely on me for the manual labor, old man!”

Drovalid: (that should actually be vitals… did my signature move.. not that it matters. )

Tristan (Stan): wow, making dodges with a skill of 8, nasty

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (Doing some ad-libbing, lol)

Mina (aka Ilsandra): (she walks around with a parasol if she’s outside in daylight because she hates the sun)

Loryc (aka Robert): “Can you blame me? You’re so good at it.”

Drovalid: (heh, you always nail mine, think I have hit like 5 times this entire camp )

Melty has received initiative.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): hover on her token, her portrait shows what she looks like

Garrion: remember, if you do something that does not seem in character for Loryc or somethign he did not perform you will ruin the show

Melty: kk~ I was just wondering if it was the same as your token

Loryc (aka Robert): (what do you mean about that G?)

  • Melty murmurs a few magic words, siphoning some energy through her wand-mind to reinforce Loryc’s defenses…

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah shes always looked like that even in PF, i didnt suddenly make her samoan :-p

Loryc (aka Robert): (oh you just mean regarding Melty?)

Garrion: yes

Melty: (I think he’s saying to me don’t do anything blatantly not Loryc)

Loryc (aka Robert): (ah okay)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (So no enormous fireballs then)

Melty: I’m gonna keep it subtle, just cast Shield on him for +1 DB

Loryc (aka Robert): (Yeah was just making sure that like he wasn’t telling me I had to melee or something cause it was out of character for Dentris or something)

Loryc (aka Robert): (I figure Dentris is a mage so he’ll let his trusty friend/meatshield handle it)

Melty: ←rolls Most Spells and gets 11 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 5

Garrion: the creatures contune to attack their parents

Melty: Where’d my token go?

Melty: Oh

Melty: I found it

Garrion: it on top of loryc

Creature 1:
←Attacks Drovalid with a Slash
in the Groin
←Rolls 14 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 1 FAILS by 3

0 for Groin, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Loryc (aka Robert): yeah you gotta zoom in Sachi

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i hope you aint practicing what you talked about the other day sachi

Loryc (aka Robert): you’re that little dot on top of me

Creature 2:
←Attacks Mina (aka Ilsandra) with a Slash
in the Groin
←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 2 SUCCEEDS by 0

0 for Groin, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Mina (aka Ilsandra): involving faces

Melty: Yeah, I found myself

Melty: :3

  • Melty uses the other half of her mind to continue gaping at Mina.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol ow, going for the groin shots

Creature 3:
←Attacks Zindal (aka Ladzin) with a Slash
in the Groin
←Rolls 5 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 3 SUCCEEDS by 6

0 for Groin, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Mina (aka Ilsandra): “From your own womb, you would strike me down?!”

Zindal (aka Ladzin): tries to parry and rolls a 16 with effective skill 18

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 2

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Damn, that was close

Mina (aka Ilsandra): tries to parry and rolls a 13 with effective skill 13

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 0

Mina (aka Ilsandra): puke penalties suck, but i made it

Creature 4:
←Attacks Loryc (aka Robert) with a Slash
in the Torso
←Rolls 7 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 4 SUCCEEDS by 4

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Creature 5:
←Attacks Tristan (Stan) with a Slash
in the Right Leg
←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 5 SUCCEEDS by 1

0 for Right Leg, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol wow, they all made their attacks I think

Garrion: i rolling the bomb tonight

Mina (aka Ilsandra): “My own child, would dare to slay me!” * she shouts angrily*

Mina (aka Ilsandra): “Forgive me! You’ll pay for this, Haanderthan—with your heart’s blood, and with every shred of your soul.”

Tristan (Stan): against 11 skill you sure are

  • Mina (aka Ilsandra) says raising his sword from a defensive posture to an offensive one.

Loryc (aka Robert): okay lemme see…

Garrion: (what damage does your parry deal Zindal.. i think it minimal and absorbed by DR)

Loryc (aka Robert): Gonna dodge and retreat so +3 to dodge from retreating

Loryc (aka Robert): I got hase for +2 dodge and Melty’s shield for another +1

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Uhhh, I didn’t know parry did damage

Loryc (aka Robert): so that’s a total +6.

Tristan (Stan): (agaist un-armored it should)

Loryc (aka Robert): oh wait and all out defense dodge for +2

Tristan (Stan): (hopefully swing damage to the arm)

Garrion: if a parry to a natural weapon (flash) it would cut it

Loryc (aka Robert): falls back, and tries to dodge and rolls a 11 with effective skill 15

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 4

Drovalid: ( think anythign over DR 2 negates it, I know it does for monks)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Well my swing damage is 2d6+5 if you want to roll that, lol

Tristan (Stan): (yup, 1 for gurps, that’s realism … and why playing a monk suddenly sucks)

Loryc (aka Robert): move yourself back with me Melty since I retreat/dodged

Loryc (aka Robert): well for a monk I think there’s stuff you can get to breach natural armor or something

Tristan (Stan): (breaking blow, but not sure that let’s you absorb swords to the wrist)

Tristan (Stan): (just helps get through armor)

Garrion: loryc dodges

Tristan (Stan): you can parry a thrust but not a swing

Garrion: tristan?

Loryc (aka Robert): you can’t parry a swing?

Tristan (Stan): tries to dodge and rolls a 13 with effective skill 12

Tristan (Stan) FAILS by 1

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Wait what

Zindal (aka Ladzin): That makes zero sense

Drovalid: ( no I mean they dont’ take damage from their attacks being parried if they have DR 2 or 3 )

Tristan (Stan): i’ll luck my dodge

Tristan (Stan): tries to dodge and rolls a 11 with effective skill 12

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 1

Tristan (Stan): tries to dodge and rolls a 13 with effective skill 12

Tristan (Stan) FAILS by 1

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Heh where is that rule?

Tristan (Stan): ok, taking the one that makes it

Drovalid: (thought I saw it somewhere )

Garrion: ok, both lucks used for the night from each of you

Mina (aka Ilsandra): lets just play, we can rules lawyer it later

Zindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.

Garrion: i think the DR absorbes the small damage that it does… just asking if you knew

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) continues to show off for the audience by taking on not only his own “child” but also that of Dentris

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Gonna do the same thing as last round only this time splitting the attacks between #3 and #4

Zindal (aka Ladzin): So first roll on #3 and second on #4

Melty has received initiative.

Zindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.

Garrion: oops, got click happy

Zindal (aka Ladzin):
←Attacks Creature 3 with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 8 vs. Skill 16 (21 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 8

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -5 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion: ok

Zindal (aka Ladzin):
←Attacks Creature 4 with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 16 (21 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 6

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -5 miscMod, 0 accMod

Creature 3: tries to dodge and rolls a 10 with effective skill 4

Creature 3 FAILS by 6

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Their rolls are at -1 btw

Zindal (aka Ladzin): The Longsword inflicts 9 cut raw damage.

Creature 4: tries to dodge and rolls a 17 with effective skill 6

Creature 4 CRITICALLY FAILS by 11

Zindal (aka Ladzin): The Longsword inflicts 9 cut raw damage.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Kinda crap damage, think that’s 6 total

Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.

Tristan (Stan): rapid strike is -2? can you still take a defence?

Zindal (aka Ladzin): It’s -6 normally

Tristan (Stan): nm then

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Only -3 for me because of Weapon Master

Tristan (Stan):
←Attacks Creature 5 with a Broadsword Swing
in the Left Arm
←Rolls 13 vs. Skill 14 (14 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 1

0 for Left Arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Creature 3:
HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls HT and gets 10 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 3 SUCCEEDS by 1

Zindal (aka Ladzin): And yeah you can still defend as long as you don’t All Out Attack

Tristan (Stan): ok, i don’t have those kinds of skills to be fancy

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) takes on two of the creatures with seemingly no trouble whatsoever, putting on a masterful display for the audience

Creature 3: is reduced 6 HP, and now has -9 HP: at half move.

Creature 4: is reduced 6 HP, and now has 6 HP.

Garrion: tristan is up

Tristan (Stan): i rolled

Tristan (Stan): waiting on that dodge

Garrion: ok, you keep beating me to it while i wrapping up my stuff, thanks

  • Melty snuggles back into Loryc’s pouch with her better vantage point on Mina.

Tristan (Stan): np

Creature 5: tries to dodge and rolls a 13 with effective skill 8

Creature 5 FAILS by 5

Tristan (Stan): nice

Tristan (Stan): The Thrusting Broadsword inflicts 7 cut raw damage.

Melty: (Loryc can feel his pouch jiggling, like there’s some kind of vigorous, repetitive activity going on inside)

Tristan (Stan): crap damage but that’s ok, at least I hit

Garrion: 3 daamge

Mina (aka Ilsandra): lmao

Mina (aka Ilsandra): sachi

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol

Creature 5: My arm is down to 4 HPs and overall I’m down to 9 HPs.

Loryc (aka Robert): lol

Mina (aka Ilsandra) has received initiative.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Heh, this thing must be making its HT rolls if it only has that many HP

Garrion: that was the arm

  • Mina (aka Ilsandra) streams red tears down her face, which quickly fades to a look of abject rage and she brings up her massive blade, trying to cleave her unholy child.

Garrion: or you mean overall

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Yeah the overall

Garrion: yes, last round yours made HT roll

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol okay

Mina (aka Ilsandra):
←Attacks Creature 2 with a Swung
in the torso
←Rolls 12 vs. Skill 16 (18 with a modifier of -2)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 4

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -2 miscMod, 0 accMod

Creature 2: tries to dodge and rolls a 4 with effective skill 8

Creature 2 CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 4

Loryc (aka Robert) has received initiative.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol geez

Tristan (Stan): (they are putting on a good show as well)

Garrion: loryc stands back……

Drovalid has received initiative.

Loryc (aka Robert): I wanted to dosomething actually

Melty: (Except Loryc, he’s just standing around)

Melty: (ooo)

Garrion: oh ok

Loryc (aka Robert): was gona step back one square and cast a create object.

Loryc (aka Robert): gonna make myself a sword.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Whoaaaa

  • Drovalid continues to attack they shifty opponent.

Loryc (aka Robert): ←rolls Spell (SL 21) and gets 13 vs. Skill (21 with a modifier of -5)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 3

Loryc (aka Robert): (btw for that, I’m gonna wildly gesture and stuff)

Drovalid:
←Attacks Creature 1 with a Swing
in the vitals
←Rolls 5 vs. Skill 13 (15 with a modifier of -2)

Drovalid SUCCEEDS by 8

-3 for vitals, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 1 miscMod, 0 accMod

Loryc (aka Robert): (gonna really ham it up for the crowd even though I can cast it without any problems)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Ouch

Loryc (aka Robert): (also gonna create like this badass looking weapon)

Drovalid: (really, can’t crit huh?)

Creature 1: tries to dodge and rolls a 10 with effective skill 8

Creature 1 FAILS by 2

Garrion: this gonna hurt

Drovalid: finally

Loryc (aka Robert): “I must confess my friend… at first I was gripped by fear when facing these creatures… as a wee boy, I had a bad experience with a chicken coop… since then I’ve been deathly afraid of eggs.”

Drovalid: The Throwing Axe inflicts 15 cut raw damage.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): lmao

Mina (aka Ilsandra): t

Drovalid: ( damn, just slightly over average )

Tristan (Stan): (well, your average is above most peoples max)

Garrion: 15 daamge

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (lol yeah, that’s almost max for me)

Creature 1: is reduced 15 HP, and now has -3 HP: at half move.

Creature 1: Major Wound Check

Creature 1: Creature 1 rolls 3d6 and gets 12 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 1 FAILS by 1

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (Do these things have vitals? I figured since they’re amorphous they don’t really have a true anatomy)

Tristan (Stan): splat

Garrion: no they do not

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Heh, that’s what I thought

Zindal (aka Ladzin): “I see, so your horrible omelets must be your way of exacting vengeance eh?”

Drovalid: ( it drop?)

Garrion: the creature falls prone, stunned

Melty has received initiative.

  • Drovalid slams his axe into its belly and then pulls it out, thru its shoulder.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): (leave two for me please, so i can act out ye ole horror of the woman killing her abomination spawn)

Garrion: better say that in character so URSO knows you don;t want help

Mina (aka Ilsandra): well i was meaning to tab lol

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i thought he was the one whacking all of em like whack-a-mole

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Nah I’m just attacking T’s since he’s playing the cowardly wizard

Mina (aka Ilsandra): the script says im pose to go nuts on mine, so just trying to follow it

Drovalid: ( well I only hit once.. but when I hit .. they go down )

Creature 3: Major Wound Check

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (lol, I did the same damage as you my first hit, mine just made its HT check)

Creature 3: Creature 3 rolls 3d6 and gets 11 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 3 SUCCEEDS by 0

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (See)

Garrion: melty?

Drovalid: (heh, all I see is hit. and fall down… )

Loryc (aka Robert): “Nay good friend… it is simply that chickens come from a pit most foul… and the taste of their eggs cannot help but offend the tongue.”

Melty: Hm

Loryc (aka Robert): “I’ve come to realize that these creatures are but a pale shadow of the great feathered fears of my youth.”

Mina (aka Ilsandra): “Then thouest have never tasted the fruit of thy loins either.”

Melty: I think I’m gonna stay put for now, unless Loryc needs me for something specific

Melty: I don’t wanna waste FP, I’m already low

Loryc (aka Robert): (nah, I dont’ need you anymore I don’t think)

Melty: :(

Creature 1: Stun Recovery Check

Creature 1: Creature 1 rolls 3d6 and gets 12 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 1 FAILS by 1

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (Aww, poor Melty)

Creature 2:
←Attacks Mina (aka Ilsandra) with a Slash
in the Torso
←Rolls 8 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 2 SUCCEEDS by 3

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin): (You can come snuggle in my pouch, I can come up with plenty of needs for you…)

Mina (aka Ilsandra): tries to parry and rolls a 8 with effective skill 13

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 5

Loryc (aka Robert): “That is a woman’s task thankfully.”

Garrion: can you parry with greatsword and not be unready?

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah mine you can

Mina (aka Ilsandra): thats why i took it

Garrion: ok

Tristan (Stan): if your st is high enough

Garrion: just making sure

Creature 3:
HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls HT and gets 16 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 3 FAILS by 5

Garrion: #3 drops to the ground… still

Mina (aka Ilsandra): my morningstar i cant tho

Garrion: #4 turns on Zindal after being hit by him

Creature 4:
←Attacks Zindal (aka Ladzin) with a Slash
in the Torso
←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 4 SUCCEEDS by 1

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Creature 5:
←Attacks Tristan (Stan) with a Slash
in the Right Arm
←Rolls 5 vs. Skill 11 (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 5 SUCCEEDS by 6

0 for Right Arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin): tries to parry and rolls a 12 with effective skill 18

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 6

Tristan (Stan): tries to dodge and rolls a 10 with effective skill 12

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 2

Tristan (Stan): rolling ranger!

Zindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.

Tristan (Stan): “my egg does not agree with me!” (as comedic relif)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Same routine I’ve been doing, both attacks on #4

Zindal (aka Ladzin):
←Attacks Creature 4 with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 13 vs. Skill 16 (21 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 3

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -5 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin):
←Attacks Creature 4 with a Swing
in the torso
←Rolls 13 vs. Skill 16 (21 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 3

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -5 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin): His defenses are at -1

Creature 4: tries to dodge and rolls a 11 with effective skill 7

Creature 4 FAILS by 4

Creature 4: tries to dodge and rolls a 12 with effective skill 7

Creature 4 FAILS by 5

Zindal (aka Ladzin): The Longsword inflicts 10 cut raw damage.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): The Longsword inflicts 11 cut raw damage.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): 7 and 9

Creature 4: is reduced 7 HP, and now has -1 HP: at half move.

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) drops one of the creatures and then quickly spins and lands a double blow on another

Creature 4: Major Wound Check

Creature 4: Creature 4 rolls 3d6 and gets 9 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 4 SUCCEEDS by 2

Creature 4: is reduced 9 HP, and now has -10 HP: at half move.

Creature 4: Major Wound Check

Creature 4: Creature 4 rolls 3d6 and gets 11 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 4 SUCCEEDS by 0

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Persistent little bastards

Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.

Tristan (Stan): same thing

Tristan (Stan):
←Attacks Creature 5 with a Broadsword Swing
in the Torso
←Rolls 9 vs. Skill 14 (14 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 5

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Creature 5: tries to dodge and rolls a 13 with effective skill 8

Creature 5 FAILS by 5

Tristan (Stan): The Thrusting Broadsword inflicts 9 cut raw damage.

Tristan (Stan): chipping away

Garrion: who stole my dice?

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol

Tristan (Stan): me homie

Mina (aka Ilsandra): me too, shared duty

Tristan (Stan): we are passing them around

Garrion: 6 damage

Mina (aka Ilsandra): if sef were here, id critted everyone on stage

Tristan (Stan): how are they taking damage?

Creature 5: is reduced 6 HP, and now has 3 HP: at half move.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): he sucks all my gurps luck up for M&M i think

Mina (aka Ilsandra) has received initiative.

  • Mina (aka Ilsandra) seems to grow even more enraged, bloody tears streaming down her face as she seems to almost been in a beserk rage.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): can i all out attack and rapid strike both?

Mina (aka Ilsandra): or they one or the other?

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol I think you can do both

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Not sure if you want to though

Mina (aka Ilsandra): trying to stay in part

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Yeah if you do AoA then you get the two attacks at no penalty it says

Mina (aka Ilsandra): -2 for nausea

Mina (aka Ilsandra): is why

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Yeah

Mina (aka Ilsandra):
←Attacks Creature 2 with a Swung
in the torso
←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 20 (18 with a modifier of 2)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 10

0 for torso, 4 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -2 miscMod, 0 accMod

Creature 2: tries to dodge and rolls a 11 with effective skill 8

Creature 2 FAILS by 3

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Heh, should be -2, not 2

Zindal (aka Ladzin): But still succeeds anyway

Mina (aka Ilsandra):
←Attacks Creature 2 with a Swung
in the Left Arm
←Rolls 17 vs. Skill 20 (18 with a modifier of 2)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) FAILS by 3

0 for Left Arm, 4 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -2 miscMod, 0 accMod

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i did put -2

Mina (aka Ilsandra): on both

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Weird, it’s counting it at +2 for some reason

Loryc (aka Robert): well you roleld a natural 17 so that’s an automiss I think

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Yeah heh

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i put -2 in the box

Mina (aka Ilsandra): so i dunno

Garrion: that is because it is +4-2

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah true

Mina (aka Ilsandra): its the total bonus after shits calced

Mina (aka Ilsandra): 4-2=2

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Ahh, I see

Mina (aka Ilsandra): The Muramasa (Nodachi) inflicts 23 cut raw damage.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): The Muramasa (Nodachi) inflicts 24 cut raw damage.

Tristan (Stan): holy crap

Garrion: what the +4 for though? the AoA?

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah

Drovalid: damn, quit rolling so high

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol I told you

Mina (aka Ilsandra): it saus she goes ferociously attacking in the script

Mina (aka Ilsandra): so thats why i did it

Zindal (aka Ladzin): I don’t think you get the +4 to hit if you’re doing the double attack

Zindal (aka Ladzin): You gotta choose one of those things

Garrion: she did determined

Garrion: +4 to hit

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah that

Mina (aka Ilsandra): its pose to represent the info i read in the script

Mina (aka Ilsandra): (Ilsandra, amazed that her daughter attacks her, lashes out with ferocity.)

Garrion: then did the swift strike.. but should have been -3 with weapon master?

Garrion: either way you hit

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah im rusty sorry

Creature 2: is reduced 23 HP, and now has -11 HP: at half move.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i thought the +4 from AoO canceled out the penalty for rapid strike basically

Mina (aka Ilsandra): so just applied the -2 from nausea

Creature 2: Major Wound Check

Creature 2: Creature 2 rolls 3d6 and gets 17 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Creature 2 CRITICALLY FAILS by 6

Loryc (aka Robert): well he’s smoked

Loryc (aka Robert): pretty sur ethat’s an instant kill I think

Creature 2: is reduced 24 HP, and now has -35 HP: at half move.
Creature 2 breaches -12 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid dying.
Creature 2 breaches -24 HP. Roll against modified HT to avoid dying.

Garrion: oops forgot to take out the 5

Garrion: either way he toast

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Nice

Mina (aka Ilsandra): “My child…..forgive me!” she pleads sobbing

Mina (aka Ilsandra): “You’ll pay for this, Haanderthan—with your heart’s blood, and with every shred of your soul!”

Garrion: Mina drops her foe and soon afterward Zindal and tristan drop theirs… the actors emerge victorious over their unruly demon children

Garrion: and the curtain drops….

Loryc (aka Robert): Also I wanted to make a dispaly of swordsmanship on my action, basically using my Fake! skill to make it look like I know how to fight.

Loryc (aka Robert): ←rolls Fake! and gets 12 vs. Skill (18 with a modifier of 0)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6

Loryc (aka Robert): Since that skill can make it look like you know how to do something. heh. Of course it won’t actually hit

Tristan (Stan): (nice, now I think you can literally do everything)

Loryc (aka Robert): but it’ll look impressive

Tristan (Stan): acting skills?

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i have some

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Acting and gets 15 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) FAILS by 2

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Acting and gets 13 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 0

Garrion: yep, give me some acting rolls

Mina (aka Ilsandra): 13 pts

Tristan (Stan): ←rolls acting and gets 10 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 2

Mina (aka Ilsandra): sorry was just checking my mods

Garrion: 1 each

Loryc (aka Robert): “now that I am armed with my blade, the tables are turned fiends!”

Drovalid: ←rolls Acting and gets 9 vs. Skill (9 with a modifier of 5)

Drovalid SUCCEEDS by 5

Loryc (aka Robert): ←rolls Acting and gets 12 vs. Skill (20 with a modifier of 0)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 8

Tristan (Stan): Urso!

Tristan (Stan): nice

Zindal (aka Ladzin): ←rolls Acting and gets 12 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 2)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 1

Loryc (aka Robert): basically didn’t want to look totally cowardly for that heh.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): you want an actual roll then i need to reroll it

Zindal (aka Ladzin): +6 for the ladies and +2 for the others

Garrion: as the curtain drops you can hear applause

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i get a +5 universal mod

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Acting and gets 3 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 5)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 15

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Nice

Mina (aka Ilsandra): mine vs all sexes

Melty: Yay~

Tristan (Stan): that’s handy

Garrion: we go with first roll and just add 5 to it.. 3 MOS

Mina (aka Ilsandra): aw man i was just seeing what my bonus was

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ok so whats the next act?

Mina (aka Ilsandra): 6?

  • Drovalid straps on his shield for the next act.

Garrion: 18

Drovalid: picks up a trusty Large Shield.

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Heh, I need to get to bed actually, I have to go into work tomorrow

Drovalid: readies a trusty Large Shield.

Garrion: 19.. missed zindals

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Also it looks like there’s more fighting in the next act

Tristan (Stan): (can i walk out on stage with my bow and an arrow or would that be out of scene?)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): And don’t forget my conditional mods for the male and female audience

Garrion: out of character

Garrion: Tybain is a paladin

Mina (aka Ilsandra): do charisma mods affect this or just appearance?

Tristan (Stan): (paladins use bows… but ok)

Garrion: cha helps too…. as acting is partially charisma

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i got 5 ranks of that

Mina (aka Ilsandra): dunno what bonus it grants

Loryc (aka Robert): should be +5

Loryc (aka Robert): think it’s just +1 per rank

Garrion: true, you have a point… you can use bow

Mina (aka Ilsandra): so 5 appearance. 5 charisma then i guess

Loryc (aka Robert): yeah you got that uber appearance

Garrion: i just usually picture pally with sword and board and haevy pate

Mina (aka Ilsandra): 13 acting as well

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Heh yeah, the stereotypical Paladin is sword and board

Tristan (Stan): (ok, where is my heavy plate?)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): If you’re playing to the generalized archetype

Tristan (Stan): =)

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol

Tristan (Stan): and shield, i’ll take that too

Tristan (Stan): at least the shield

Mina (aka Ilsandra): btw tab

Mina (aka Ilsandra): why does your token look like a shrimp?

Mina (aka Ilsandra): looks like a halfling sized token or something

Zindal (aka Ladzin): lol what are you talking about

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Oh, weird, it does seem smaller for some reason

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Did you use a bigger token or something?

Melty: (sorry, ^^; I had to finish up my last thing for school)

Mina (aka Ilsandra): same one from D&D

Tristan (Stan): halfling master swordsman would be cool

Garrion: ok, there, now propper size

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Don’t know how that happened, lol

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Anyway, I’m going to bed

Mina (aka Ilsandra): lorycs bag has a tuna smell to it

Zindal (aka Ladzin): Catch you guys later

Tristan (Stan): later Zin

Garrion: ok, so adding to that last roll for acting then

Melty: Baibai Tab!

Garrion: how about we wrap up here…. save last act for next time

Loryc (aka Robert): come on she’s a fairy, I’m sure it has some kinda flowery scent to it.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): night tab

Tabris is disconnected.

Drovalid: ok

Melty: Sure~

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah true i suppose

Mina (aka Ilsandra): bounty laundry detergent

Garrion: we got late start and Zindal leaving early, don;t want to exclude him from that act… and I’m dead tired too

Melty: Yeah, faerie folk don’t smell like humans do. We smell like flowers and spring rain.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): well glad i finally got to join in

Melty: Hell yeah me too!

Drovalid: he is main char as well

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah tho i win!

Melty: Lookin’ forward to pestering my fellow faerie~

Tristan (Stan): yup, gald your back

Loryc (aka Robert): yeah good to have the full group finally

Mina (aka Ilsandra): or so it says haha

Garrion: ok, guys… sorry for the late start, we should finish the play next time… just a small bit left to do

Tristan (Stan): no worries, I had fun. have a great night

Loryc (aka Robert): yeah heh. no big deal

Garrion: i’m heading to bed.. eyes dragging and gotta get up early for work

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah one of the funner sessions ive been in with this group so far

Mina (aka Ilsandra): too bad i missed the earlier bits

Drovalid: later

Mina (aka Ilsandra): doesnt look like i got many lines left

Cedric is disconnected.

Garrion: last session was actually way better.. thsi one kinda dragged a bit.. but it ourt first combat in a while

Loryc (aka Robert): yeah well I mean combats always gonna be slow

Garrion: we getting it down though

Loryc (aka Robert): don’t think I seen an online game yet with fast combats

Mina (aka Ilsandra): so what is the deal, you just retconned me having said i been playing her the whole play?

Mina (aka Ilsandra): or did they change actress?

Garrion: they changed actresses like 3 days into the rehersals

Mina (aka Ilsandra): no i meant like last session

Mina (aka Ilsandra): was that me?

Garrion: but mina been here since the original actress replaced

Mina (aka Ilsandra): in the role

Mina (aka Ilsandra): she was replaced before the official play started?

Melty: Yeah, last session was probably my favorite yet

Tristan (Stan): probably not hard landing a role if your a Nymph

Garrion: yes, mina was there playing the role….

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ok so from my POV i took over after a bad rehersal and have been in the actual live production so far?

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ie all the previous acts i was in

Garrion: just a slight retcon, not too impacting since mina just have mostly spoken lines =last session

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ok

Mina (aka Ilsandra): i just wanted to know if i had been there IC during the whole live performance for all acts

Garrion: yes

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ok

Tristan (Stan): ok, heading to bed. have a great night

Mina (aka Ilsandra): well goodnight

Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.

Tristan is disconnected.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Captivate and gets 10 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 1

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Suggest and gets 7 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 5

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Persuade and gets 11 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 1

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Captivate and gets 14 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) FAILS by 3

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Public Speaking and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 9

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Sway Emotions and gets 10 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 1

Mina (aka Ilsandra): have alot of skills to bump up as we go

Mina (aka Ilsandra): but i got em in at least

Melty: Hehehe, in that case you know about Melty and she’s been hitting on you the entire time, unless the others restrained her

Mina (aka Ilsandra): im sure im use to it

Loryc (aka Robert): lol yeah, Zindal probably has too

Mina (aka Ilsandra): you’ll be doing a panty raid, dropping out the window using panties as a parachute

Loryc (aka Robert): I’d probably have pointed you out to them as Mina btw.

Loryc (aka Robert): So they know she’s working with us

Loryc (aka Robert): since I was supposedly in contact with you for a whiole.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah we can go over the details later

Mina (aka Ilsandra): hmm now, lemme see how far i can actually jump down

Mina (aka Ilsandra): super jump 2 costs 20 pts sheesh

Mina (aka Ilsandra): 248 inch high jump

Mina (aka Ilsandra): boooing

Melty: :3

Mina (aka Ilsandra): whats that, 20feet or so?

Loryc (aka Robert): lol.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): not as high as i was hoping for limited flight

Mina (aka Ilsandra): but good enough for catwoman rooftop highjinks

Mina (aka Ilsandra): shes pose to be kinda like a hot version of V

Mina (aka Ilsandra): from Vendetta

Melty: Almost 21 points~

Mina (aka Ilsandra): with a little bit of cat woman

Melty: lol, V was part of my inspiration for Melty too, like a slapstick version

Mina (aka Ilsandra): yeah thats why i gave her cooking and literature and shit

Mina (aka Ilsandra): reminded me of those scenes

Melty: Except it’s more the “violent revolutionary” part I took cues from

Mina (aka Ilsandra): almost 21 pts ?

Mina (aka Ilsandra): what did you mean sachi?

Mina (aka Ilsandra): you mean feet?

Melty: I meant feet

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ah ok

Mina (aka Ilsandra): anyways guess im gonna hit the sack too

Mina (aka Ilsandra): was fun

Melty: I guess I shall too~

Melty: Night night guys!

Mina (aka Ilsandra): now i just gotta save for christmas to buy dodge

Mina (aka Ilsandra): peace out yall

Sachi is disconnected.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Boxing and gets 9 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 3

Sefiros is disconnected.

Sefiros has connected.

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Flail and gets 13 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) FAILS by 3

Mina (aka Ilsandra): ←rolls Whip and gets 8 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina (aka Ilsandra) SUCCEEDS by 3

Sefiros is disconnected.

Loryc (aka Robert): anyway cya next week

Taragnor is disconnected.

Session 11

GURPS on Golarion Garrion