Session 16

Server started; please wait for map to refresh.

Tristan has connected.

Tristan:

hola

Sefiros has connected.

Sachi has connected.

Sachi:

Hi~

Tabris has connected.

Shadow:

Tristan:

hello everymone

Sachi:

Yay!

Garrion:

howdy

Tristan:

everyone

Tabris:

Yo

Garrion:

so just missing cedric and taragnor

Sefiros:

hey

Taragnor has connected.

Sachi:

Mew~

Tristan:

so, i read the portal. looks like I missed the treasure room. anything else?

Garrion:

now just ced.. he not on Im so not sure

Garrion:

not done with the treasure room

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

We found a shadow creature

Garrion:

so you can join

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Maybe

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

We killed it pretty easily though

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Urso chopped it with his axe and then I gave it the old eyeball skewer

Tristan:

was it a displacer beast?

Taragnor:

don’t think so.

Taragnor:

Since it didn’t displace when attacked.

Tristan:

have a picture of it?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Nope

Taragnor:

It was some kinda shadow hound or something

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

It was some shadowy dog thing

Tristan:

if possibly, Tristan would try to tan the hide. that could be worth something for sure. Or at the least, make a cool cape for Urso the shadow beast slayer

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol

Taragnor:

lol.

Tristan:

then again, Urso is huge. maybe a loincloth

Sefiros:

sweat band

Taragnor:

lol.

  • Melty flies around over the improbable void.

Garrion:

ok, all done and ready to start

Taragnor:

so what were you just gonna say Tristan went with em all along inot the vault too?

Taragnor:

And just retcon it that he was there from the start?

Garrion:

ok, to recap… you left the party and entered the vault leaving Loryc and Tristan behind to stand guard

Tristan:

i take it the shadow beast was in the vault?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(Yup)

Garrion:

Tristan can enter if he wishes

Garrion:

loryc is going on a side mission on his own

Taragnor:

Yeah, I figure he’d want to use his combat skills if he could heh.

Taragnor:

I mean my original plan was to send him in too, it’s just he wasn’t there that session so you had him wait outside.

Garrion:

correct

Taragnor:

So… now that he’s here, might as well let him do something inside.

Melty:

Yep~

Garrion:

just giving him the scoop from his character pov

Garrion:

ok, so as for the entrance… loryc and you saw the others pass through what looks to be a silver mirror but the surface is fluid and flows around those who enter

Garrion:

(picture stargate)

Tristan:

no one has come out yet right?

Tristan:

“wizard stuff”

Garrion:

and the deposit is similar…. when you enter you are very disoriented

Tristan:

“Hey Loryc, is that thing safe or what?”

Garrion:

correct, no one has returned

Tristan:

(guessing he says yes)… then I walk through

Tristan:

(if the wizard says it’s safe)

Garrion:

ok, moving you to a new map….

Loryc (aka Robert):

(so wait are we saying Tristan went inside, or is he out with me?)

Loryc (aka Robert):

(I wasn’t quite sure what’s going on heh)

Garrion:

asmodean knot…..

Tristan:

ok, moving there now

Garrion:

you will not see anything.. it is pitch black here

Tristan:

(drawing arrow to bow)

Garrion:

do you have light stuff in pack?

Tristan:

“you guys in here”

Tristan:

I have a torch but calling out first and seeing if my night vision adjusts

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1

Melty:

“Hey, it’s that woodsy guy. Someone with a light should probably go get him.”

Garrion:

you do not adjust.. and you hear nothing

Melty:

(if I hear him…)

Tristan:

“hey, it’s that tiny lady with wings. I have a name there short stuff”

Garrion:

you do not

Melty:

A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 7 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 6

Tristan:

(oh)

Melty:

(aw)

Tristan:

belay my last.

Melty:

(same~)

Tristan:

I stand silently with my bow drawn to see if I hear anything before I move.

Garrion:

you are alone in pitch black.. you can only opperate off of touch

Melty:

“I wonder if I can fly down this shaft and the stairs will look the same?

Tristan:

“wish I had that nifty dark vision spell from the wizard….”

Tristan:

ok, after a couple moments i’m tired of standing in the dark. I pull out a torch

Tristan:

“click click click” (flint and steel)

Garrion:

ok, you fumble about pulling out your torch and getting it lit

Loryc (aka Robert):

(heh well my spells don’t get maintained past the portal unfortuantely)

Loryc (aka Robert):

(We already tried that and it didn’t seem to work)

Garrion:

the sparks flash bright in the darkness and suddenly the torch flares…..

Garrion:

giving you light bnow

Tristan:

ok cool. I can’t select my token because i’m pitch black.

Garrion:

right in front of you you see a dead body

Tristan:

“hmmm…. " (look like an axe or sword wound?

Garrion:

A long corridor extends from a pair of dull metal doors. The walls, floor, and ceiling of this hall are paneled in gray wood, including several empty alcoves along each wall. No source for the dim illumination is apparent. Shadows seem to dance at the corner of the eye in the alcoves, and a soft, barely audible whispering floats in the air of this strange place. What appears to be a slumpedover corpse dressed in tattered robes lies heaped on the floor between the closest alcoves.

Tristan:

“creepy”

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(It looks like it’s been recently disturbed and looted)

  • Melty gets out something light like a feather or a lightweight cloth and drops it into the abyss to see if it falls from above

Garrion:

correct

Tristan:

(making a tracking roll, maybe there are some bloody footprints (like giant Ursos))

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(Oh yeah that’s right, we walked into an Escher painting)

Garrion:

well is has no items other than clothes…. but it is not like it is all disshelved

Melty:

(Yeah, hehe)

Melty:

(Melty’s curious about its physical properties)

Garrion:

the body has a stab wound… not really fresh but also not ancient

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(Yeah be careful Tristan, non-Euclidean geometries abound)

Garrion:

the body is an elven man

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(If you see a guy in yellow robes I advise running in terror and pissing yourself, not necessarily in that order)

Tristan:

rakkasha?

Garrion:

as you look around… (a general features statement)…..

Tristan:

i’ll do a quick search of the guy (not expecting to find anything) then start heading down the hall (one way only rght?)

Garrion:

The Asmodean Knot exists in its own demiplane, but as it was modeled on the Material Plane, things function much the same way within—save for a few key differences. Normal laws of physicality are not enforced in the Knot. Rooms fold in upon themselves, exist in the same space, or seem to descend into infinity. While in essence physical things behave as normal (arrows follow correct flights, dropped things fall, and characters get tired and heal through rest), many of the chambers in the Knot follow unusual rules or have strange features. The walls, floors, and ceilings of the Asmodean Knot seem to be paneled in polished gray wood in most rooms, but in many places pieces of this paneling have fallen away to reveal smooth, glassy gray stone beneath. In areas with irregular walls, the smooth stone surface is readily apparent. This material is similar to polished marble in feel and strength.

Tristan:

since I have to hold this torch i’ll throw my bow over my shoulder and pull my sword out.

Garrion:

the alcovesd to the sides of the hall have such features

Garrion:

you come to some open doors….

Tristan:

I bought chalk so i’ll mark the floor every 10 feet or so while I walk.

Tristan:

pointing my direction

Garrion:

and as you pass through you see lights ahead and familiar faces.. you can now hear each other if you yell

Tristan:

can I make a tracking roll to see if I see any bloody footprints or other tracks? Ursos feet would stand out if there is any blood. If it’s smooth stone, probably not so much

Tristan:

ok, no need

Garrion:

ok, all caught up

Tristan:

“looks like I missed all the fun”

Melty:

“Not all of it! We found this cool room!”

Tristan:

G, can you assign my token to me

Melty:

“Check this shit out.”

Garrion:

also on the floor in front of you at the edge of your light you see a shaddowey figure on the ground

Tristan:

“what shit?”

Melty:

“These stairs, man! These stairs are a trip!”

Garrion:

you should have ownership

Tristan:

(walks on over)

Garrion:

and vision is assigned

Melty:

(I TOLD you man)

Melty:

(I TOLD you about stairs)

Tristan:

oh, I do. i was looking on the left not the right. i’m good

Loryc (aka Robert):

hehe.

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“Good of you to join us finally.”

Garrion:

ok, now back to melty….

Melty:

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/

Garrion:

melty, you fly into the center void.. as you do you notice a sudden extra loft…. you would still fall if you stop flying but it seems much easier to stay aloft

Tristan (Stan):

that could offically be the most ugly website i’ve ever seen

Melty:

(It’s completely intentional)

Garrion:

now for tristan and a recap…..

Melty:

(Apparently it actually takes a lot of work to make the comics look that bad)

Tristan (Stan):

“is that one of the shadow creature things or did someone get a dog?”

Loryc (aka Robert):

lol.

Garrion:

This boggling chamber is a square shaft, the walls featuring a spiraling stone stairway that winds up to the left and down to the right. Yet following the stairs with the eye as they wind up to the left, impossibly, brings one right back to the initial landing. There is no floor below or ceiling above, only an endless shaft dropping away into a dimly lit infinity. A second flight of stairs leads up to one side of the room into another hallway, while a third flight descends down in the wall opposite into yet another hall.

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) shrugs

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“Your guess is as good as mine.”

Tristan (Stan):

“don’t see that every day”

Tristan (Stan):

“do they have these in pixie land?” (talking to short stack)

Melty:

“Wheeee!”

Tristan (Stan):

(bends over to check out the dog, feeling it’s hide

Tristan (Stan):

“judging by the huge slash in this I take it was you who pet the dog Urso?”

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) smirks, “That isn’t what killed it.”

Garrion:

ok, you have been in this room for a few moments.. not more than about half a minute…. per

Melty:

“Pixie land got set on fire by the humans, you asshole. Also this is awesome! I’ve never seen anything like this before!”

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 8 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 2

Melty:

A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 12 vs. Skill (13 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 1

Tristan (Stan):

A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 12 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 2

  • Melty switches from aggressively posturing to bubbly and enthusiastic in the gap between sentences

Tristan (Stan):

“wow there Melty, tell you what, you need some help setting fire to those asshole’s i’m in”

Melty:

“Why d’ya think I’ve done every single thing I’ve done in my life since then? Other than the things I do to meet basic needs, like sex and liquor.”

Garrion:

Stealth rolls 3d6 and gets 7 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Stealth SUCCEEDS by 5

Garrion:

tristan, you nitice that melty and Urso are giving off light

Tristan (Stan):

“ummm… Urso, your kinda of glowing…. the pixie too. I mean, the pixie may not be odd but I don’t think your supposed to glow… are you?”

Garrion:

actually i think it is just urso

Tristan (Stan):

“the wizard cast a spell on your or something?”

Garrion:

and his light overwhelmes yours

Garrion:

melty is looking at the others showing off and doing her flips

Tristan (Stan):

“urso”

Melty:

“I pretty much wanna kill all humans and light their homes on fire. Maybe not in that order. Also I guess not all humans, cause you guys are pretty cool, and the rebel guys. But definitely the fuckin’ cultist guys and their families and acquaintances and all their pets.”

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(Heh, Cedric ain’t here right now)

Garrion:

suddenly melty a shadowy hand materializes out of nowhere and attempts to touch you

Melty:

“Shit!”

Tristan (Stan):

“what the fuck”

Shadow 1:

Shadow 1:

←Attacks Melty with a Touch
in the Groin

←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 12 (12 with a modifier of 0)

Shadow 1 SUCCEEDS by 1

0 for Groin, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol

Melty:

BAD TOUCH

Garrion:

you are not prepared to defend

Melty:

Does that include the modifier for my size?

Melty:

I think that applies on attacks in general

Garrion:

and as the shadow takes form and touches you you feel the chill of dark shadow and your Stength drains from you

Tristan (Stan):

(is zindal touching the pixie again?0

Garrion:

oh right

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(Unfortunately no)

Garrion:

i forgot about your size

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(Besides, they don’t feel drained after I touch them until later)

Tristan (Stan):

ha ha ah

Melty:

It’s one of the few things that keeps me from squishing really easily ^^;

Tristan (Stan):

(they wont let me touch them…)

Garrion:

in that case it missed

Garrion:

and another hand materialized along with the first…..

Shadow 2:

←Attacks Melty with a Touch
in the Groin

←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 6 (12 with a modifier of -6)

Shadow 2 FAILS by 5

0 for Groin, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s
posture, -6 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

These are some perverted Shadows

Loryc (aka Robert):

Yeah.

Loryc (aka Robert):

damn…

Loryc (aka Robert):

you got molested by shadows…. or almost did anyway

Garrion:

due to your miniscule size neiter gets you….

Melty:

“Eeeeeep! Bad touch! Bad touch!”

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“What’s going on?”

Sefiros:

“What did Zindal do this time?”

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“I didn’t do anything, I’m all the way over here…”

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“Besides, I never touch without permission…”

Tristan (Stan):

(stranger danger!)

Garrion:

the others hear you squeal but do not see why

Tristan (Stan):

lol zindall…

Tristan (Stan):

(which is funny because I probably would have looked at him first)

Garrion:

ok, inits

Melty:

“Shadow monster! Here to eat my unhappiness!”

  • Tristan (Stan) prepares to fight! Initiative: 14
  • Shadow prepares to fight! Initiative: 10.5
  • Melty prepares to fight! Initiative: 19
  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) prepares to fight! Initiative: 15
  • Mina prepares to fight! Initiative: 11

Melty has received initiative.

Garrion:

you have CR melty right?

Melty:

CR?

Garrion:

combat reflexes

Melty:

I don’t actually

Garrion:

oh then you need to make a check for stun

Garrion:

roll will

Melty:

←rolls Will and gets 11 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 3

Garrion:

ok, you may react

  • Melty ducks through the doorway behind her comrades (physical action), and starts charging a Lightning spell (CM action)…

Melty:

(3 points of charge, so a cost of 1 energy so far)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.

Melty:

receives -1 fatigue, and now has 9 FP.

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) steps up to see what sort of creatures Melty encountered…

Garrion:

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of you

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approach

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindal

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothing

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:(I dunno if I can respond IC yet, hehe, GURPS is 1 second rounds so I think combat chatter is supposed to be a bit limited)

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:(I dunno if I can respond IC yet, hehe, GURPS is 1 second rounds so I think combat chatter is supposed to be a bit limited)Garrion:

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:(I dunno if I can respond IC yet, hehe, GURPS is 1 second rounds so I think combat chatter is supposed to be a bit limited)Garrion:tristan, start with a PER

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:(I dunno if I can respond IC yet, hehe, GURPS is 1 second rounds so I think combat chatter is supposed to be a bit limited)Garrion:tristan, start with a PERGarrion:

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:(I dunno if I can respond IC yet, hehe, GURPS is 1 second rounds so I think combat chatter is supposed to be a bit limited)Garrion:tristan, start with a PERGarrion:correct, you can only say a short phase on your turn

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:(I dunno if I can respond IC yet, hehe, GURPS is 1 second rounds so I think combat chatter is supposed to be a bit limited)Garrion:tristan, start with a PERGarrion:correct, you can only say a short phase on your turnZindal (aka Ladzin):

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:(I dunno if I can respond IC yet, hehe, GURPS is 1 second rounds so I think combat chatter is supposed to be a bit limited)Garrion:tristan, start with a PERGarrion:correct, you can only say a short phase on your turnZindal (aka Ladzin):(Yeah we’re all going to die because none of us has a PER better than 10)

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:(I dunno if I can respond IC yet, hehe, GURPS is 1 second rounds so I think combat chatter is supposed to be a bit limited)Garrion:tristan, start with a PERGarrion:correct, you can only say a short phase on your turnZindal (aka Ladzin):(Yeah we’re all going to die because none of us has a PER better than 10)Garrion:

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:(I dunno if I can respond IC yet, hehe, GURPS is 1 second rounds so I think combat chatter is supposed to be a bit limited)Garrion:tristan, start with a PERGarrion:correct, you can only say a short phase on your turnZindal (aka Ladzin):(Yeah we’re all going to die because none of us has a PER better than 10)Garrion:at least you have bright light and not normal torch light

Zindal.. melty suddenly dashes in front of youZindal (aka Ladzin):“Well, that’s something I’ve never seen before.”* Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword out and waits for them to approachGarrion:roll per zindalMelty:“Shadows! In the middle! Watch out!”Zindal (aka Ladzin):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)Zindal (aka Ladzin) FAILS by 1Garrion:you peer out into the lit area and you see nothingZindal (aka Ladzin):“I don’t see anything… What are you talking about?”Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Melty:(I dunno if I can respond IC yet, hehe, GURPS is 1 second rounds so I think combat chatter is supposed to be a bit limited)Garrion:tristan, start with a PERGarrion:correct, you can only say a short phase on your turnZindal (aka Ladzin):(Yeah we’re all going to die because none of us has a PER better than 10)Garrion:at least you have bright light and not normal torch lightLoryc (aka Robert):

heh.

Garrion:

Tristan?

Loryc (aka Robert):

least you guys are built for combat one reason I stayed away is becuase I’d be totalyl screwed in a fight.

Garrion:

mina.. go ahead with your PER

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):I mean I can at least dodge ranged stuff with spells

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):I mean I can at least dodge ranged stuff with spellsLoryc (aka Robert):

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):I mean I can at least dodge ranged stuff with spellsLoryc (aka Robert):but melee attacks will fuck me up

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):I mean I can at least dodge ranged stuff with spellsLoryc (aka Robert):but melee attacks will fuck me upGarrion:

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):I mean I can at least dodge ranged stuff with spellsLoryc (aka Robert):but melee attacks will fuck me upGarrion:well you can dodge those too

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):I mean I can at least dodge ranged stuff with spellsLoryc (aka Robert):but melee attacks will fuck me upGarrion:well you can dodge those tooMelty:

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):I mean I can at least dodge ranged stuff with spellsLoryc (aka Robert):but melee attacks will fuck me upGarrion:well you can dodge those tooMelty:lol, I have a spell to parry melee attacks…

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):I mean I can at least dodge ranged stuff with spellsLoryc (aka Robert):but melee attacks will fuck me upGarrion:well you can dodge those tooMelty:lol, I have a spell to parry melee attacks…Garrion:

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):I mean I can at least dodge ranged stuff with spellsLoryc (aka Robert):but melee attacks will fuck me upGarrion:well you can dodge those tooMelty:lol, I have a spell to parry melee attacks…Garrion:ok, tristan and mina MIA

mina.. go ahead with your PERLoryc (aka Robert):I mean I can at least dodge ranged stuff with spellsLoryc (aka Robert):but melee attacks will fuck me upGarrion:well you can dodge those tooMelty:lol, I have a spell to parry melee attacks…Garrion:ok, tristan and mina MIATristan (Stan):

sorry. my computer just popped up an update and froze for a second. good now

Garrion:

there he is

Tristan (Stan):

A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 13 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 1

Mina:

sorry was checking something

Mina:

A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 9 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Mina SUCCEEDS by 2

Garrion:

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright light

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:same with mina

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:same with minaMelty:

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:same with minaMelty:It turns my arm into metal for a second and parries any melee attack, and it’s at 16 skill which I think is hilarious since I’m a tiny pixie

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:same with minaMelty:It turns my arm into metal for a second and parries any melee attack, and it’s at 16 skill which I think is hilarious since I’m a tiny pixieLoryc (aka Robert):

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:same with minaMelty:It turns my arm into metal for a second and parries any melee attack, and it’s at 16 skill which I think is hilarious since I’m a tiny pixieLoryc (aka Robert):yeah heh, well I couldn’t take that spell because it requires high DX I think

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:same with minaMelty:It turns my arm into metal for a second and parries any melee attack, and it’s at 16 skill which I think is hilarious since I’m a tiny pixieLoryc (aka Robert):yeah heh, well I couldn’t take that spell because it requires high DX I thinkLoryc (aka Robert):

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:same with minaMelty:It turns my arm into metal for a second and parries any melee attack, and it’s at 16 skill which I think is hilarious since I’m a tiny pixieLoryc (aka Robert):yeah heh, well I couldn’t take that spell because it requires high DX I thinkLoryc (aka Robert):had some weird prereqs

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:same with minaMelty:It turns my arm into metal for a second and parries any melee attack, and it’s at 16 skill which I think is hilarious since I’m a tiny pixieLoryc (aka Robert):yeah heh, well I couldn’t take that spell because it requires high DX I thinkLoryc (aka Robert):had some weird prereqsGarrion:

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonus

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get close

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):making sure I stay away from the edge of the void

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):making sure I stay away from the edge of the voidMina has received initiative.

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):making sure I stay away from the edge of the voidMina has received initiative.Garrion:

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):making sure I stay away from the edge of the voidMina has received initiative.Garrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):making sure I stay away from the edge of the voidMina has received initiative.Garrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan is disconnected.

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):making sure I stay away from the edge of the voidMina has received initiative.Garrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan is disconnected.Mina:

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):making sure I stay away from the edge of the voidMina has received initiative.Garrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan is disconnected.Mina:I’ll stay and guard the rear and look after melty

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):making sure I stay away from the edge of the voidMina has received initiative.Garrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan is disconnected.Mina:I’ll stay and guard the rear and look after meltyMelty has received initiative.

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):making sure I stay away from the edge of the voidMina has received initiative.Garrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan is disconnected.Mina:I’ll stay and guard the rear and look after meltyMelty has received initiative.Tristan has connected.

actually.. mina sees both, due to her night vision bonusTristan (Stan):“some shadow things… that way!”Melty:I could parry Urso* Mina points a pale hand in their direction. “Over there!”Tristan (Stan):not sure if I have time to draw my sword so I hold out my torch in my left and and prepare to attack with my sword if they get closeTristan (Stan):making sure I stay away from the edge of the voidMina has received initiative.Garrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan is disconnected.Mina:I’ll stay and guard the rear and look after meltyMelty has received initiative.Tristan has connected.Garrion:

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright light

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:i did

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:i didTristan:

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:i didTristan:just saying i’m not drawing my bow like I normallydo

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:i didTristan:just saying i’m not drawing my bow like I normallydoTristan:

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:i didTristan:just saying i’m not drawing my bow like I normallydoTristan:holding put here to see if the things come our way

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:i didTristan:just saying i’m not drawing my bow like I normallydoTristan:holding put here to see if the things come our wayGarrion:

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:i didTristan:just saying i’m not drawing my bow like I normallydoTristan:holding put here to see if the things come our wayGarrion:ok, thought you were asking if you could draw it

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:i didTristan:just saying i’m not drawing my bow like I normallydoTristan:holding put here to see if the things come our wayGarrion:ok, thought you were asking if you could draw itTristan (Stan):

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:i didTristan:just saying i’m not drawing my bow like I normallydoTristan:holding put here to see if the things come our wayGarrion:ok, thought you were asking if you could draw itTristan (Stan):nope

Tristan.. you can just barely see the shadowy form of one figure in Ursos very bright lightGarrion:i thought you had sword drawn with torch from before?Tristan:i didTristan:just saying i’m not drawing my bow like I normallydoTristan:holding put here to see if the things come our wayGarrion:ok, thought you were asking if you could draw itTristan (Stan):nopeGarrion:

melty…..

  • Melty moves out to a slightly more advantageous range, then lets loose with a trial bolt…

Garrion:

ok, cast the spell

Melty:

←rolls Air Spells and gets 16 vs. Skill (20 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 4

Garrion:

an electric bolt flies out at the shadow form…..

Melty:

Is there like an attack macro for my innate attack skill?

Garrion:

no

Garrion:

not unless you make one

Loryc (aka Robert):

you can just make it like a weapon

Garrion:

you can just roll the blue macro i’m placing now….

Garrion:

Success Roll

Melty:

picks up a trusty Innate Attack (Beam).

Garrion:

you should see it with all the other top macros

Melty:

readies a trusty Innate Attack (Beam).

Tristan (Stan):

nice

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Melty Beaaamu

Garrion:

that is a generic roler that will prompt you for a skill value, a mod and a name

Melty:

Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 15 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -2)

Melty FAILS by 1

Melty:

Awwww

Garrion:

the bolt flies wide

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) tries to focus his eyes on the area where Melty is throwing lightning bolts

Zindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.

Garrion:

Zindal…. as you now have a point of reference.. you can barely make out the shadow forms

Melty:

(I tried making a weapon macro and I think I need to fill in more stuff than I did cause it gives me errors)

Tristan (Stan):

“holy shit”

Tristan (Stan):

(at the pixie just throwing a lighting bolt)

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“Hm… I see them now… Come here, let’s see how well you stand up to my blade…”

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) holds his sword up and waits for the shadow creatures to close in

Garrion:

They seem to be holding for a moment at the edge of the bright light

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Can I maneuver around on the stairs to get within striking distance of them?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Looks like I could stand there maybe

Garrion:

you are not sure, due to the wierd geometry

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

I’ll hold for now then

Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.

Tristan (Stan):

i take a step back behind urso and draw my bow (because they did not charge)

Tristan (Stan):

full action to draw my bow but i’ll try to quick draw the arrow

Tristan (Stan):

just drawing normal arrow

Tristan (Stan):

←rolls Fast-Draw (Arrow) and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) SUCCEEDS by 5

Garrion:

and sword.. dropping?

Tristan (Stan):

for now yeah, safely away from the edge

Garrion:

ok

Mina has received initiative.

  • Mina decides to lend the others her eyes and sword and moves in.

Mina:

hmmm

Mina:

Is that a pool or something they’re hovering over?

Melty:

It’s a pit

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

It’s a bottomless pit

Garrion:

no, a bottomless and topless void

Melty:

^

Mina:

I’ll just hold my ground here and draw ye ole sword

Mina:

cant progress init for some reason

Melty has received initiative.

Garrion:

hold mely. i skipped their turn

Mina:

(Btw, whats the red aura around my token indicate?

Melty:

(Killing intent)

Garrion:

ok, they advance…

Melty:

(Like Akuma)

Mina:

(lol sachi)

Garrion:

red is close range weapon

Garrion:

that is your reach with reach 1 weapons

Mina:

i see

Garrion:

just an easy reference

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol

Melty:

(If I ever run a business I’m gonna give my prices in both US dollars and Bison Dollars)

Garrion:

2 shadow forms advance…. as they get to you the shadow florm of a hand materializes and gains slightly more substance…..

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

I take my attack action now?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Not sure how holding works in GURPS

Mina:

yeah me either lol

Garrion:

you did a wait right?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Yes

Garrion:

Wait Do nothing unless an event you specified in advance occurs before your next turn; e.g., a foe moves into range. If that happens, you may transform your Wait into an Attack, Feint, All-Out Attack (you must specify the option before acting), or Ready maneuver. You interrupt the turn sequence, but it resumes after you’ve acted. Specify your action and its trigger when you take the Wait maneuver. You may Wait with a ready ranged weapon if you have specified the zone that you are covering.

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Yeah I was waiting until it came into range so I could attack it

Garrion:

wait is like ready action in d20

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Okay, so I can take my attack now

Garrion:

yep

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) slashes at the creature as it approaches, attempting to strike it down

Garrion:

it interrupts the turn sequence momentarily

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

I’ll do Rapid Strike and take a -2 to give it -1 on its defense

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

←Attacks Shadow 1 with a Swing
in the torso

←Rolls 5 vs. Skill 18 (23 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s
posture, -5 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol awesome

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

I still have another attack too

Melty:

Ooo

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

←Attacks Shadow 1 with a Swing
in the torso

←Rolls 6 vs. Skill 18 (23 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 12

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s
posture, -5 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Holy shit

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Well that’s two critical successes

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

The Longsword inflicts 11 cut raw damage.

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

The Longsword inflicts 13 cut raw damage.

Garrion:

ok, you not going to like this at all…..

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

I’m guessing they’re immune to crits

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

And also mundane weapons

Garrion:

you make a perfect strike but your sword passes through insubstantial shadow…..

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Because shadows

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Yeah, I figured as much

Garrion:

(hint… note the hand materialized to touch you)

Garrion:

in the description

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“Tch… What the hell is this thing?”

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Crit success should still let me cut it, lol

Garrion:

in guprs unsubstaNTIAL (INCORPOREAL) can not normally affect rthe substantial

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

I mean that’s like mastery of the sword right there

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

I cut reality itself

Melty:

This ain’t gurren lagann

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Curses

Garrion:

so it has to manifest before it can touch you

Garrion:

ok, now it finishes its touch……

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol well if it’s in the middle of manifesting to touch me then I should be able to hit it

Shadow 1:

←Attacks Zindal (aka Ladzin) with a Touch
in the Torso

←Rolls 14 vs. Skill 16 (12 with a modifier of 4)

Shadow 1 SUCCEEDS by 2

0 for Torso, 4 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Tristan (Stan):

it’s like the matrix ghost that kept phasing in and out

Garrion:

only the hand

Melty:

lol, ready a called shot?

Garrion:

and good analagy tristan

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Heh, yeah, that’s annoying

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Can I parry it? Its hand is substantial so I should be able to swat it away

Garrion:

yes

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

tries to parry and rolls a 4 with effective skill 21

Zindal (aka Ladzin) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 17

Tristan (Stan):

(you should be able to do full defence and wait for it to attach)

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol wow

Tristan (Stan):

nice

Garrion:

very nice

Melty:

Dude, all these crits

Tristan (Stan):

i’m going to have to quit cracking jokes on Zindal…

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Yeah, he’s not joking about being a master swordsman =P

Garrion:

instinctively your swat with your blade and deflect the touch…. you get lucky and use the cutting edge, unlike you are supposed to do on a parry

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“Hmph… Well that much still works at least.”

Garrion:

rol damage

Garrion:

use basic thrust

Garrion:

1

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Nice

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

The Longsword inflicts 7 imp raw damage.

Shadow 1:

My hand is down to 1 HPs and overall I’m down to 7 HPs.

Garrion:

now #2

Garrion:

mina had a wait?

Garrion:

but you moved?

Garrion:

it will be the same as a move and attack… not really allowed but letting you do it this time

Garrion:

so roll but skill max is 9

Shadow 2:

←Attacks Mina with a Touch
in the Left Arm

←Rolls 7 vs. Skill 16 (12 with a modifier of 4)

Shadow 2 SUCCEEDS by 9

0 for Left Arm, 4 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion:

or you can AoA and get no defense….

Garrion:

haha

Mina:

tries to parry and rolls a 16 with effective skill 15

Mina FAILS by 1

Mina:

groped

Mina:

nah i didnt have a wait, i moved and drew my sword

Garrion:

oh ok

Mina:

at least it was an arm caress instead of a madonnna crotch grab

Melty:

They BOTH tried to grab my crotch ; ;

Mina:

yeah chikan shadows apparently

Tristan (Stan):

popular girl

Garrion:

the hand reaches through your armor and materializes…. clutching at your insides and chilling you to the bone with dark energy.. this drains your ST by…..

Shadow 2:

The Touch inflicts 5 raw damage.

Melty has received initiative.

Melty:

Whoaaa

Melty:

That would’ve been enough to drain my ST to 0 o.o

Mina:

how do i apply ST damage on my sheet?

Garrion:

you can’t… just note it

Garrion:

on any ST rolls

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Ouch

Garrion:

though i guess that does affect damage

Melty:

What happens if your ST is 0? Do you like die? Or just you can’t move or what?

Garrion:

you can’t move

Melty:

Can you cast spells if your skill is high enough to do it without gesturing?

Mina:

better not let that happen to you, zindal will be free to grope without any resistance

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(lol, can’t move and you’re floating above a bottomless pit…)

Loryc (aka Robert):

do you lose HP too from ST drain?

Melty:

(I’m not above the pit atm)

Loryc (aka Robert):

Since HP is normally tied to ST.

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(You were though)

Garrion:

no

Melty:

T_T

Garrion:

just ST related skills

Garrion:

and encumbrance

Garrion:

ok, melty

Garrion:

whie we wait.. Loryc with us?

Garrion:

Loryc heads back downstairs

Garrion:

am i alone….

Garrion:

just me in the empty darkness?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Yup

Melty:

Hehe sorry

Loryc (aka Robert):

yeah.

Loryc (aka Robert):

I’m here.

Melty:

You mentioned going to Loryc and I zoned for a sec

Garrion:

ok, Loryc.. you head downstairs where the guests mingle

Melty:

Can they melee me from where I am? Or would I have to scoot a little further?

Loryc (aka Robert):

So basically first I was gonna recover my fatigue.

Loryc (aka Robert):

Then I was gonna create a servant that looked like Mina and instill her with independence. bsaically gonna give her my acting skill.

Garrion:

you could be reached.. maybe….

Loryc (aka Robert):

So it can pretend to be Mina.

Loryc (aka Robert):

Then going to basically let it Mingle with the guests, since it’s as hot as Mina, hopefully it’ll draw the attention away from where the others went.

Garrion:

ok, spend the FP and cast the spell

Loryc (aka Robert):

Since I figure probably some might be looking for Mina. heh.

Garrion:

and melty… choose your action

  • Melty decides she better protect herself, since the melee fighters seem to have trouble… So she charges her spell and repositions herself…

Melty:

←rolls Air Spells and gets 12 vs. Skill (20 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 8

Loryc (aka Robert):

Well I was gonna just gonna returnb to the meal and recover my FP from casting it anyway.

Melty:

Lightning, same as before with 1 cost

Loryc (aka Robert):

Then after I’m at full FP I was gonna try to loot the bottom vault.

Melty:

Actually I think you can take a step while taking a concentrate action can’t you?

Garrion:

ok, melty charges and loryc heads downstairs.. the meal is over and guests are just gropping each other

Loryc (aka Robert):

hmm where is my token

Loryc (aka Robert):

can’t find it.

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol

Garrion:

in the upper hall by the stairs on the second floor

Melty:

Ooo you totally can, so I can throw the spell too

Loryc (aka Robert):

Alright, I’ll have servant Mina join in, basically keep people occupied with her hotness (she has my acitng skill and full IQ that the spell can give her (like I said just gonna recover my FP after)

Melty:

Since I only moved like a yard

Melty:

←rolls Innate Attack (Beam) and gets 10 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -2)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 4

Melty:

Yeeeeah

Loryc (aka Robert):

←rolls Spell (SL 21) and gets 10 vs. Skill (21 with a modifier of -5)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6

Loryc (aka Robert):

←rolls Spell (SL 21) and gets 9 vs. Skill (21 with a modifier of -6)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6

Taragnor:

That’s for the servant + the initiative spel.

Taragnor:

I can calc the fatigue loss if you want, but I was gonna basicalyl just rest anyway once I got back downstairs.

Taragnor:

oh also..

Taragnor:

gonan drop conceal magic on her too

Loryc (aka Robert):

←rolls Spell (SL 21) and gets 13 vs. Skill (21 with a modifier of -7)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 1

Melty:

That’s 10 damage to Shadow 1 unless it dodges

Garrion:

you target torso melty?

Melty:

Yeah

Taragnor:

basicalyl so that anyone using detect magic or analyze or what not will have some difficulty.

Tristan (Stan):

don’t you have to target the hand?

Melty:

It’s magic, so I wasn’t sure

Tristan (Stan):

i’m not sure either.

Taragnor:

So it’ll burn a bunch of FP to do all that but I’m gona go back downstairs to rest and then continue my burglary once the FP is restored

Taragnor:

And letting servant mina basically mingle with people.

Garrion:

the lightlning bolt passes through the form unharming it

Melty:

“Fuck!”

Tristan (Stan):

glad I was not on the other side of that thing

Garrion:

((game mechanic note.. you can take a modifier in the future to let you choose if your magic affects insubstantiual)

Tristan (Stan):

lol

Tristan (Stan):

now we know

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(lol yeah, that’s helpful now)

Tristan (Stan):

now you know what to spend your points on

Melty:

.

Melty:

What points?

Garrion:

((it has never come up.. IC or OOC))

Garrion:

i would have to look it up

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(I mean it’s not like a character who specializes in using magic would know what their magic can and can’t do or anything…)

Melty:

(Oh no, I was just bitching cause I still have negative points)

Garrion:

+20%

Garrion:

that would have to be tied to your magery

Garrion:

Affects Insubstantial +20% Your ability affects insubstantial targets in addition to normal, substantial things.

Melty:

Ooo, barely

Garrion:

ok, next

Zindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.

Tristan (Stan):

so, magery +20% not each spell cost?

Melty:

(Would a wind spell affect them?)

Garrion:

no, pretty sure enhancements like that have to be applies to the “Power” not a skill

Garrion:

ENHANCEMENTS You can apply enhancements to advantages, and more rarely to basic attributes and secondary characteristics. The GM might even permit specific enhancements on certain skills, but this is difficult to justify unless the skill functions much as an advantage (which is sometimes true of racially innate skills possessed by nonhumans).

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Gonna “Wait” again, this time I’m readying to do a called attack on its hand when it tries to touch me again

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

And I’ll do another Rapid Strike when I do attack

Mina:

(afk a few, gonna grab some food, I’ll do a wait like Tab says, if my turn comes up before im back)

Garrion:

ok, wait action for Zindal

Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.

Tristan (Stan):

i’ll pull zindals move and try to drop and arrow when I see the hand come out. He seems to be holding his own so i’ll assist mina

Tristan (Stan):

and take a step back too

Tristan (Stan):

can’t really step back much due to urso so i’ll stay in place

Mina has received initiative.

Tristan is disconnected.

Mina has received initiative.

Tristan has connected.

Garrion:

tristan waits…

Garrion:

mina waits….

Tristan:

test (tryijng this on my surface 3)

Garrion:

the shadow forms attack again…..

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

I’ll take my action as they materialize

Shadow 2:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 1:

←Attacks Zindal (aka Ladzin) with a Touch
in the Left Arm

←Rolls 15 vs. Skill 12 (12 with a modifier of 0)

Shadow 1 FAILS by 3

0 for Left Arm, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

←Attacks Shadow 1 with a Swing
in the hand

←Rolls 14 vs. Skill 16 (23 with a modifier of -7)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 2

-4 for hand, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s
posture, -3 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

←Attacks Shadow 1 with a Swing
in the hand

←Rolls 13 vs. Skill 16 (23 with a modifier of -7)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) SUCCEEDS by 3

-4 for hand, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s
posture, -3 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion:

nice

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

It defending at all?

Shadow 1:

tries to dodge and rolls a 11 with effective skill 10

Shadow 1 FAILS by 1

Shadow 1:

tries to dodge and rolls a 8 with effective skill 10

Shadow 1 SUCCEEDS by 2

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Heh, well one hit

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

The Longsword inflicts 15 cut raw damage.

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Nice damage

Garrion:

sweet

Tristan is disconnected.

Garrion:

22.5

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol yeah, 22 damage if it has no DR

Shadow 1:

My hand is down to 0 HPs and overall I’m down to 6 HPs.

Garrion:

you lop the hand off and shadowy “blood” seems to flow out of the wound

Garrion:

the form screeches and pulls back sharply

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“Not so tough now that I’ve figured out your little trick.”

Garrion:

the other attacks mina again

Tristan has connected.

Garrion:

trying to drain her further

Shadow 2:

←Attacks Mina with a Touch
in the Torso

←Rolls 11 vs. Skill 12 (12 with a modifier of 0)

Shadow 2 SUCCEEDS by 1

0 for Torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Tristan:

stupid java security…

Tristan:

back

Garrion:

and back to loryc…. the bell rings and the next course is signalled to start.. your companions have not returned yet

Garrion:

as seats are taken there are qwuestioning looks as to where the other star guests are at

Taragnor:

okay, so I got my FP back by now?

Taragnor:

remember I got servant mina around pretty much trying to draw some attention. So she’ll be flirting with guests and such.

Taragnor:

So hopefully they’re more worried about her and less worried about the other uglier missing companions

Garrion:

well 30 minutes passes

Taragnor:

okay I got my FP back then

Garrion:

so how ever much you can get back in that time

Taragnor:

I get 1 per 2 minutes and I got 10 FP total.

Taragnor:

so more than enough

Garrion:

yes, that works during the mingling.. but now there are obvious empty seats at the table

Loryc (aka Robert):

regains 6 fatigue, and now has 10 FP.

Mina:

tries to parry and rolls a 7 with effective skill 15

Mina SUCCEEDS by 8

Tristan:

(i’ll shoot when it materalizes as well)

Garrion:

6

Taragnor:

okay. well hopefully they won’t pay too much attention to that, they’ll assume ZIndal is fof getting laid.

Garrion:

mina deals 6 with the parry

Taragnor:

And as for Uros and Tristan, I doubt they care that much about them

Mina:

“Keep your hands to yourself.”

Taragnor:

I’ll also entertain some people while I’m there too.

Melty:

Assumptionz!

Shadow 2:

My hand is down to 0 HPs and overall I’m down to 6 HPs.

Taragnor:

And when I’m at full FP and get a decent break from the action, gonna go out of sight, and cast invis on myself, as well as keen hearing.

Taragnor:

Actually scratch that

Taragnor:

Just keen hearing for now.

Garrion:

ok, you slippign away during the meal, as it starts or after?

Taragnor:

no invis yet.

Taragnor:

I’ll wait till after.

Taragnor:

Like wait till the other guests are kinda distracted

Tristan2 has connected.

Garrion:

ok, serving for 30 minutes…..

Garrion:

meal contents include…..

Taragnor:

I ain’t gonna eat anything beyond a few bites to try stuff, but gonna say I’m pretty full iof anyone asks

Garrion:

A particularly unsettling course that involves the guests eating live serpents that have been gorged on drugged mice and other mind-altering substances. The snakes are harmless, but if you are not expecting them might be shocked at discovering living reptiles upon lifting a platter’s lid.

Tristan2 is disconnected.

Melty:

o.o

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol wow

Garrion:

mina.. you also had a wait??

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:yeah

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:yeahMina:

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:yeahMina:i wasnt sure if it was still up or not

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:yeahMina:i wasnt sure if it was still up or notGarrion:

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:yeahMina:i wasnt sure if it was still up or notGarrion:so roll the attack as the shadow manifests

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:yeahMina:i wasnt sure if it was still up or notGarrion:so roll the attack as the shadow manifestsMina:

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:yeahMina:i wasnt sure if it was still up or notGarrion:so roll the attack as the shadow manifestsMina:my bad, i thought it croaked

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:yeahMina:i wasnt sure if it was still up or notGarrion:so roll the attack as the shadow manifestsMina:my bad, i thought it croakedGarrion:

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:yeahMina:i wasnt sure if it was still up or notGarrion:so roll the attack as the shadow manifestsMina:my bad, i thought it croakedGarrion:no, just crippled ahnd

mina.. you also had a wait??Mina:yeahMina:i wasnt sure if it was still up or notGarrion:so roll the attack as the shadow manifestsMina:my bad, i thought it croakedGarrion:no, just crippled ahndTaragnor:

lol. yeah O;

Taragnor:

I’ll definitely not have any mind-altering snake.

Garrion:

well you do not really know about the drug stuffed mice

Mina:

←Attacks Shadow 2 with a Swung
in the torso

←Rolls 10 vs. Skill 18 (18 with a modifier of 0)

Mina SUCCEEDS by 8

0 for torso, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 0 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion:

but still

Mina:

not sure what the mod to damage roll would be

Taragnor:

heh.

Shadow 2:

tries to dodge and rolls a 11 with effective skill 10

Shadow 2 FAILS by 1

Mina:

The Muramasa (Nodachi) inflicts 27 cut raw damage.

Melty:

o.o

Garrion:

was that really a torso sweing>?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Should be targeting the hand, heh

Mina:

yeah i wasnt sure what i was actually pose to select, so i just clicked the 0 mod one

Garrion:

yeah, as of yet the whole body has mot materialized on these

Garrion:

you slice the already crippled hand clean off

Mina:

want me to reroll it with hand checked?

Mina:

(Sorry im a little under the weather tonight, had a cold lately)

Mina:

(kind of hard to keep on task)

Garrion:

and same as wit the other shadowy “substance” flows from the wound and whisps away into the void

Garrion:

The shadow creature screeches like the other and jerks back

Mina has received initiative.

Melty has received initiative.

Tristan (Stan):

i had a held action as well

Tristan (Stan):

i think i got booted at the time

Garrion:

ok, you can act but at this point there is nothign substantial to shoot at

Tristan (Stan):

ok, i’ll swing around like legolas and keep holding my action then

Tristan (Stan):

waiting for an opening

Tristan2 has connected.

Tristan (Stan):

g, please assign my icon to tristan 2. trying maptools on my surface (mac has issues)

Garrion:

ok

Tristan (Stan):

sweet, it’s working thanks.

Garrion:

shouild be dome

Tristan (Stan):

by the way, could not get it to work with java 8… if anyone has to re-install java 7 is the way to go

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Yeah don’t install the latest Java, MT hates it

Melty:

Since Mina got hit I’ll cast Shield on her to give her +1 DB

Garrion:

melty is up… and loryc… the meal takes place.. you are getting some strange looks…. as the meal finishes up the mayor himself comes over to inquire about the guests of honor

Tristan (Stan):

ok, character sheet shortcut in windows is?

Melty:

And with my physical action I’m gonna do full defense

Melty:

←rolls Most Spells and gets 13 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 3

Garrion:

actually MT requires old java 6.. it does not like 7 either

Tristan (Stan):

7 worked for me just now… at least, just now it did

Tristan (Stan):

have not tested long enough to see if there are bugs or not.

Garrion:

well if it even launched then you are lucky

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Heh yeah

Tristan (Stan):

good to know.

Tristan (Stan):

so, shortcut for character sheet in windows?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

F2

Garrion:

F2

Melty:

I’m done with my turn btw

Tristan (Stan):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet button

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macros

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macros

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go now

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herself

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):Stan

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of me

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is up

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my action

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunity

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, haha

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damn

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for now

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.Loryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.Loryc (aka Robert):(To Mayor) “I think I can arrange that, as a matter of fact she was asking about you earlier.”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.Loryc (aka Robert):(To Mayor) “I think I can arrange that, as a matter of fact she was asking about you earlier.”Garrion:

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.Loryc (aka Robert):(To Mayor) “I think I can arrange that, as a matter of fact she was asking about you earlier.”Garrion:He licks his lips at the thought.. “Well then send her on over to me. We shall spend some quality time together.”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.Loryc (aka Robert):(To Mayor) “I think I can arrange that, as a matter of fact she was asking about you earlier.”Garrion:He licks his lips at the thought.. “Well then send her on over to me. We shall spend some quality time together.”* Loryc (aka Robert) smiles.

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.Loryc (aka Robert):(To Mayor) “I think I can arrange that, as a matter of fact she was asking about you earlier.”Garrion:He licks his lips at the thought.. “Well then send her on over to me. We shall spend some quality time together.”* Loryc (aka Robert) smiles.Loryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.Loryc (aka Robert):(To Mayor) “I think I can arrange that, as a matter of fact she was asking about you earlier.”Garrion:He licks his lips at the thought.. “Well then send her on over to me. We shall spend some quality time together.”* Loryc (aka Robert) smiles.Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll let her know you’re ready.”

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.Loryc (aka Robert):(To Mayor) “I think I can arrange that, as a matter of fact she was asking about you earlier.”Garrion:He licks his lips at the thought.. “Well then send her on over to me. We shall spend some quality time together.”* Loryc (aka Robert) smiles.Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll let her know you’re ready.”Loryc (aka Robert):

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.Loryc (aka Robert):(To Mayor) “I think I can arrange that, as a matter of fact she was asking about you earlier.”Garrion:He licks his lips at the thought.. “Well then send her on over to me. We shall spend some quality time together.”* Loryc (aka Robert) smiles.Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll let her know you’re ready.”Loryc (aka Robert):(I’ll go over to tell Servant Mina to go see him.)

blah.. f2 not working. may be because windows 8 (or java 7?)Zindal (aka Ladzin):Beats me, just bring up the Campaign Window and hit the Character Sheet buttonGarrion:not sure.. just go to “Window” on the menu at the top and select campaign macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, that worked. thanks!Garrion:will get a side bar with all the macrosasset://5a978b82fb3db5f9474166769edc5398-40Tristan (Stan):yup, good to go nowGarrion:ok, melty casts a defensive spell and defends herselfZindal (aka Ladzin) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(What was Tristan’s fake name again?)Tristan (Stan):StanTristan (Stan):i’m a ranger not a spy =)Garrion:Mayor: “Where are your companions? Do tyhey not know that they are my featured guests and it is considered rude to not show?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):I’ll hold and ready another attack if the shadow creature decides it still wants a piece of meTristan (Stan):(drop a suggestion on him!)Tristan (Stan) has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “Yes, I’m sure that they’re around here somewhere… Stan told me something about feeling a little sick, he’s not used to this rich food you see… so you may find him in the bathroom. Though please don’t tell him I told you that. He’s a bit sensetive when it coms to that.”Tristan (Stan):(my reputation is going to be amazing….)Garrion:""And the others?"Garrion:Tristan your action is upGarrion:still waiting right?Mina has received initiative.Loryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “As for Ladzin… well, it’s tough to pry him away from the ladies… it generally took Bruce to help with that… but… from what I heard, there was apparently one such lady who thought to make inquiries about Bruce’s size… if you know what I mean.. so likely he’s rather busy too.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(+5 to skill for believability of the lie)Tristan (Stan):i’m holding my actionTristan (Stan):waiting for an opportunityGarrion:ok, that is far fetched so rol it, hahaLoryc (aka Robert):(to Mayor) “You’re throwing a wonderful party I mgiht add… though I can talk to the others, I’m certain they got swept away in enjoying it and meant no offense.”Loryc (aka Robert):A Fast-Talk check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Fast-Talk and gets 11 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -2)Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 6Garrion:Detect Lies rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)Detect Lies SUCCEEDS by 5Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll go ttrack them down after the meal.”Zindal (aka Ladzin):lol damnLoryc (aka Robert):(heh well that may not be good, since it doesn’t show me what I rolled.)Garrion:“Hmm, well go find them and make sure they show for the next course. The guests want their stars.”Garrion:your ruse seems to have satisfied him for nowLoryc (aka Robert):“Of course Lord Mayor.”Garrion:“In the meantime though… perhaps lady Ilsandra will join me?”Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Looks like you’re going to be blowing all your points on illusions)Garrion:((at least he can.. nice ability to have)Garrion:Thwe shadows recoil, having felt the sting of pain.Melty:(Yeah, I definitely wanted Perfect Illusion even if I can’t maintain it for free…Garrion:They back off into the dimmer light, returning to shadow… screeching all the while.Loryc (aka Robert):(To Mayor) “I think I can arrange that, as a matter of fact she was asking about you earlier.”Garrion:He licks his lips at the thought.. “Well then send her on over to me. We shall spend some quality time together.”* Loryc (aka Robert) smiles.Loryc (aka Robert):“I’ll let her know you’re ready.”Loryc (aka Robert):(I’ll go over to tell Servant Mina to go see him.)Garrion:

ok… he awaits egerly

Loryc (aka Robert):

(Yeah she’ll keep him company and pretty much do whatever’s necessary lol)

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(Should keep him busy and not asking about us at least)

Loryc (aka Robert):

(Yeah. lol)

Loryc (aka Robert):

(Pimpin’ ain’t easy.)

Garrion:

the shadow forms seem to meld with the walls and disappear

Loryc (aka Robert):

(Then I’ll have a shot at robbing his lower vault)

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) smirks as the shadows withdraw

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“Not even darkness itself can withstand my blade.”

Melty:

“You just know they’re gonna come back…”

Mina:

“We’ll be sure to chisel that on your tombstone.”

Tristan (Stan):

“a little dramatic don’t you think?”

Tristan (Stan):

“hey short stack, nice lighting bolt. impressive”

  • Melty grins and cracks her knuckles.

Tristan2 is disconnected.

Melty:

“Wait ’til you see it actually hit something…”

Garrion:

You hear some “voices” in the void… a dark language that sounds evil and deathly

Garrion:

it is very faint but it unsettles you

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“Indeed. Though I suggest we all stay within the light from now on.”

Melty:

“Uh… Y-yeah…”

Garrion:

You see two exits from the room….

  • Melty hovers close to Mina though, instead of Urso who has the light

Tristan (Stan):

“maybe we can tie up one of those a holes that torched your pixie village, that would be fun”

Mina:

“Get away from my ears! You sound like a mosquito!”

Tristan (Stan):

(picking up my sword but keeping my bow out)

  • Mina swats with her hand.

Garrion:

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her hand

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):Pretty much jkust wandering around the area and getting the lay of the land before I try to enter a secure area.

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):Pretty much jkust wandering around the area and getting the lay of the land before I try to enter a secure area.Melty:

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):Pretty much jkust wandering around the area and getting the lay of the land before I try to enter a secure area.Melty:“I’m not hurt, milady…”

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):Pretty much jkust wandering around the area and getting the lay of the land before I try to enter a secure area.Melty:“I’m not hurt, milady…”Mina:

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):Pretty much jkust wandering around the area and getting the lay of the land before I try to enter a secure area.Melty:“I’m not hurt, milady…”Mina:“Alright.”

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):Pretty much jkust wandering around the area and getting the lay of the land before I try to enter a secure area.Melty:“I’m not hurt, milady…”Mina:“Alright.”Garrion:

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):Pretty much jkust wandering around the area and getting the lay of the land before I try to enter a secure area.Melty:“I’m not hurt, milady…”Mina:“Alright.”Garrion:This is a small shrine dedicated to Asmodeus that features two marble statues of the Prince of Darkness. While clean, the shrine doesn’t appear to have been used for years.

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):Pretty much jkust wandering around the area and getting the lay of the land before I try to enter a secure area.Melty:“I’m not hurt, milady…”Mina:“Alright.”Garrion:This is a small shrine dedicated to Asmodeus that features two marble statues of the Prince of Darkness. While clean, the shrine doesn’t appear to have been used for years.Loryc (aka Robert):

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):Pretty much jkust wandering around the area and getting the lay of the land before I try to enter a secure area.Melty:“I’m not hurt, milady…”Mina:“Alright.”Garrion:This is a small shrine dedicated to Asmodeus that features two marble statues of the Prince of Darkness. While clean, the shrine doesn’t appear to have been used for years.Loryc (aka Robert):Hmm that’s itneresting… weird to live in a devil infested manor and not worship.

loryc.. where do you go off exploring in your invis state first?Zindal (aka Ladzin):(Aw, poor Melty has been spurned…)* Melty tries to grab hold of Mina’s fingers and cling to her handLoryc (aka Robert):(I won’t be invisible for now, just gonna have keen hearing on)Garrion:i’m surprised she does not just snuggle up in the crevase of her “pillows”Loryc (aka Robert):Alright gonna move my token.* Mina grabs Melty by the foot and dangles her upside down as she takes a zoomed in look at her.Mina:“One of those things didn’t tear a wing off or anything did it?”Loryc (aka Robert):We’ll try the door here on the right.Garrion:it is unlocked and you enter….Mina:“I don’t see any wounds.”Tristan (Stan):“kind of wish we had the mage with us… seems like his kind of place”Garrion:this room is…..* Melty lets her other leg dangle, not caring how it makes her skirt look… and spreads her glimmering, transparent wings so Mina can see they’re not damaged.Loryc (aka Robert):I’m basically gonna first go around the areas that aren’t obviously restricted…Loryc (aka Robert):Pretty much jkust wandering around the area and getting the lay of the land before I try to enter a secure area.Melty:“I’m not hurt, milady…”Mina:“Alright.”Garrion:This is a small shrine dedicated to Asmodeus that features two marble statues of the Prince of Darkness. While clean, the shrine doesn’t appear to have been used for years.Loryc (aka Robert):Hmm that’s itneresting… weird to live in a devil infested manor and not worship.Loryc (aka Robert):

Hmm… alright try the door on the right.

Mina:

“That thing didn’t feel too nice. Did anyone else get groped by it?”

Mina:

“My arm’s kinda numb.”

Garrion:

this door is unlocked

Melty:

“Hmm… I only know simple healing spells…”

Garrion:

this is an empty bedchamber

Garrion:

it has furnature but nothing else

Garrion:

the vault breakers…..

Garrion:

which way you heading.. or sending urso?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Hm… I say down

Mina:

“No magical pixie dust that can fix anything?”

  • Mina shakes melty like a salt shaker.

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Then again, if we go all the way to the bottom and don’t find it, that’s a lot of stairs to climb back up

Mina:

“I don’t see anything coming out.”

Garrion:

down is up.. up is down… wow how thos place goes round and round

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Okay well “a part of the dungeon we haven’t explored yet” then

Mina:

“What kind of Pixie are you? No magic dust….”

Garrion:

you see two exits from the room alond the stairwell

Garrion:

north or west?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

North first

Melty:

“Uwhaaaa!”

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“No need to be cruel now, Miss Mina. She clearly adores you. It’s cute in a way.”

  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) smirks as he follows after Urso

Melty:

“I-it’s okay…~ Milady can be as cruel as she wants…~”

Mina:

“Cruel?!”

  • Melty still sounds lovestruck…

Mina:

“I’ll show you cruel later Lazarod.”

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

“My… I look forward to it.”

Taragnor:

this a door in the north here?

Mina:

“I can still flog you with my left hand.”

Taragnor:

Or is this something else?

Melty:

“Mmm, me too…~”

Garrion:

yes it is

  • Melty hops off of Mina’s hand and snuggles into her top to rest (and recover some energy, hopefully)

Garrion:

This seems to be a library… The books here are mostly plays, poetry, and ribald novels

Mina:

“Comfy?”

Melty:

“Yeah, milady~”

Melty:

(Hehe, I think I like “milady”)

Melty:

(for what she calls Mina)

Mina:

“Do I need to get you a litter box or anything?”

Mina:

“I’ve never had a pixie before.”

Tristan (Stan):

(snorts)

Garrion:

the passageway turns ahead as Urso heads forward

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol

Mina:

“And don’t piss on any of my clothes!”

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

(I’m assuming they’re following after us)

Garrion:

i hope so

  • Mina lags behind, laying out the ground rules to Melty, like an owner scolding its cat.

Tristan (Stan):

never saw a cat that could cast lighting bolt

Taragnor:

lets try this door

Garrion:

this is open and…..

Garrion:

it looks to be a bath

Melty:

“I won’t, milady! I’m completely house-tra— I-I mean, kindly milady don’t dare talk to me like a pet— p-please jerkface?!”

  • Mina raises a brow.
  • Zindal (aka Ladzin) chuckles to himself as he listens to Melty and Mina’s exchange
  • Melty seems to be struggling with the competing urges to grovel before Mina and to get offended at being talked to that way
  • Mina smirks.

Mina:

“It has some courage afterall.”

Garrion:

you come to another area when the passageway opens up….

Taragnor:

weird a bath with 3 doors going into it?

Taragnor:

alright.. I’ll try this north door here

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER T

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safe

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faint

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:ok, you got room description…. what you doing here?

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:ok, you got room description…. what you doing here?Melty:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:ok, you got room description…. what you doing here?Melty:(Mostly it’s just a joke since she can never make it >.> )

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:ok, you got room description…. what you doing here?Melty:(Mostly it’s just a joke since she can never make it >.> )Garrion:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:ok, you got room description…. what you doing here?Melty:(Mostly it’s just a joke since she can never make it >.> )Garrion:and Loryc.. you hear a very faint voice at the door as you start to pen it

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:ok, you got room description…. what you doing here?Melty:(Mostly it’s just a joke since she can never make it >.> )Garrion:and Loryc.. you hear a very faint voice at the door as you start to pen itZindal (aka Ladzin):

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:ok, you got room description…. what you doing here?Melty:(Mostly it’s just a joke since she can never make it >.> )Garrion:and Loryc.. you hear a very faint voice at the door as you start to pen itZindal (aka Ladzin):lol

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:ok, you got room description…. what you doing here?Melty:(Mostly it’s just a joke since she can never make it >.> )Garrion:and Loryc.. you hear a very faint voice at the door as you start to pen itZindal (aka Ladzin):lolGarrion:

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:ok, you got room description…. what you doing here?Melty:(Mostly it’s just a joke since she can never make it >.> )Garrion:and Loryc.. you hear a very faint voice at the door as you start to pen itZindal (aka Ladzin):lolGarrion:at least when it comes to Mina

alright.. I’ll try this north door hereMelty:“I’m not an it!”Melty:“Milady!”Garrion:A rickety-looking wooden set of curved stairs, supported by creaking ropes above and a lattice of wooden boards below, passes like a bridge through the center of a circular shaft. No floor is visible below, and no ceiling above. An opening in the far wall beckons about 30 feet below the point where the stairs curve.Garrion:PER TZindal (aka Ladzin):Yeah, this looks perfectly safeMina:“Oh now calm down, I’m only teasing.”* Mina pets Melty like a kitten and gives her a kiss on the head.Tristan (Stan):“this is where it would be nice to have wings)Garrion:Loryc PER roll at the door…. you hear something faintMelty:“I’m a highly sophisticated and advanced being! My m-mathematical and grammar abilities are a zillion times gooder th-than… Ahn…~”Zindal (aka Ladzin):“I think I know someone who fits that description.”Melty:Melty rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -10)Melty FAILS by 6Mina:“Temper temper.”* Melty snuggles into Mina’s cleavage with a contented sigh once she does that.Garrion:was the SC roll?Mina:“Don’t get too comfortable, looks like you’re up.”Melty:(Yeah that was self-control)Melty:(For her lecherousness)Garrion:ok, you got room description…. what you doing here?Melty:(Mostly it’s just a joke since she can never make it >.> )Garrion:and Loryc.. you hear a very faint voice at the door as you start to pen itZindal (aka Ladzin):lolGarrion:at least when it comes to MinaTaragnor:

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it says

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:per

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okay

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13Taragnor:

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13Taragnor:Got keen hearing up so that’s why I got the +4

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13Taragnor:Got keen hearing up so that’s why I got the +4Garrion:

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13Taragnor:Got keen hearing up so that’s why I got the +4Garrion:very nice….

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13Taragnor:Got keen hearing up so that’s why I got the +4Garrion:very nice….Garrion:

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13Taragnor:Got keen hearing up so that’s why I got the +4Garrion:very nice….Garrion:You listen at the door…. “Oh you are such a nasty bitch! Aww, umph. Yers, those tits are so perky in those leather straps!” Slkap me with them!"

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13Taragnor:Got keen hearing up so that’s why I got the +4Garrion:very nice….Garrion:You listen at the door…. “Oh you are such a nasty bitch! Aww, umph. Yers, those tits are so perky in those leather straps!” Slkap me with them!"Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13Taragnor:Got keen hearing up so that’s why I got the +4Garrion:very nice….Garrion:You listen at the door…. “Oh you are such a nasty bitch! Aww, umph. Yers, those tits are so perky in those leather straps!” Slkap me with them!"Zindal (aka Ladzin):Oh God

Hmm.. I’ll try to listen to see if I can make out what it saysGarrion:perTaragnor:oh okayLoryc (aka Robert):A Per check sent to GM.HIDDEN ROLL←rolls Per and gets 6 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)Loryc (aka Robert) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 13Taragnor:Got keen hearing up so that’s why I got the +4Garrion:very nice….Garrion:You listen at the door…. “Oh you are such a nasty bitch! Aww, umph. Yers, those tits are so perky in those leather straps!” Slkap me with them!"Zindal (aka Ladzin):Oh GodTaragnor:

lol.

Taragnor:

I recognize who it is saying that?

Tristan (Stan):

looks like we found the party

Taragnor:

Maybe get some juicy details on someone lol.

Garrion:

“I’ll teach you not to call me a bitch… I’m the head bitch and don;t forget it…” slap slap

Mina:

blackmail time?

Garrion:

The mayor and Mina

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol

Taragnor:

oh lol

Melty:

:3

Taragnor:

awesome.

Mina:

yeah he’s gonna wonder why when he grabs the real one, she suddenly snaps his wrist for no apparent reason

Taragnor:

okay going through this door.

Taragnor:

Well she’s a girl, they’re known to be moody.

Taragnor:

Lets not disturb the mayor for now… lol

Mina:

reminds me of the emma frost telepathic sex deal from x-men first class

Garrion:

this seems to be a hall

Taragnor:

try this door

Garrion:

yo hear the voices from this door too

Mina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptSliOq6d04

Mina:

This is T lol

Taragnor:

okay I’l listen in.

Loryc (aka Robert):

A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 7 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 4)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 12

Garrion:

the same voices and grunting….

Garrion:

“Oh yes, give it to me!

Taragnor:

oh okay so two ways inot that.

Taragnor:

lol.

Taragnor:

lets leave them be

Taragnor:

and go on to the next doo

Taragnor:

door

Garrion:

this room is quiet

Taragnor:

k leme oepn it

Mina:

what did you actually use, some kind of illusion or some kind of like summoned simulacrum or something?

Garrion:

this seems to be a storage closet

Garrion:

and from the eaast door you hear the same voices

Garrion:

in here are a variety of tobaccoes and liquers

Taragnor:

Hmmm… okay.

Garrion:

or i shold say smoking weed… tobacco is too specific

Taragnor:

I’ll take a quick check on the liquers see if there’s anything old and valuable

Taragnor:

Or if it’s just mostly new stuff

Garrion:

there are a variety of vintages.. you have wine connesseur?

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Need Zindal for that

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

←rolls Connoisseur (Wine) and gets 4 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal (aka Ladzin) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 7

Mina:

no one answered my question

Mina:

I think tab is the Sef of gurps

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

He’s using a summoned simulacrum basically Sef

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Like he created a magical clone of you

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

That does whatever he says

Taragnor:

nah but can I do untrained IQ check?

Garrion:

yep… the default is….

Garrion:

IQ-5

Loryc (aka Robert):

←rolls IQ and gets 12 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of -5)

Loryc (aka Robert) SUCCEEDS by 2

Taragnor:

heh. still puleld it off

Garrion:

there are some pretty fance vintages in here…..

Garrion:

a few that are so-so

Tristan (Stan):

brb

Taragnor:

mostly just looking for something that’d be valuable. Anything with a price of like $300 or more?

Garrion:

you recognize the names though do not know exact values

Taragnor:

yeah I don’t need exact, just roughly.

Taragnor:

like a general price range.

Garrion:

there are a couple lables that you recognize as fetchig over $500

Garrion:

ok, time to stop here?

Taragnor:

ooo niuce.. okay I’ll make a mental note of those… may want to grab em at some point

Taragnor:

not yet though

Garrion:

ok

Tristan (Stan):

back

Taragnor:

Gotta do my part for the heist heh.

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

He takes the easy assignment and calls it doing his part

Taragnor:

“easy” ius relatvie

Taragnor:

I’m guessing most of you guys would totally fuck up this part :P

Taragnor:

Except for Melty, but she couldn’t carry anything she found

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

lol

Taragnor:

most of you guys can’t stealth for shit lol.

Tristan (Stan):

don’t you have a bag of holding?

Taragnor:

nah, that was in the vault

Taragnor:

thjat you guys just found.

Garrion:

You hear a thud Loryc…. “hold right there, i’ll be back with something special for us.”

Garrion:

The door opens and a mostly naked mayor, pot belly and all comes through the door and into the room

Garrion:

he muses over the bottles and grabs one of those nice vintages and then leaves

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

Such a waste of $500

Taragnor:

lol. yeah.

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

And all that fine wine too

Taragnor:

oh well.

Garrion:

ok, a bit more or stop for night?

Tristan (Stan):

i’m ok either way

Zindal (aka Ladzin):

I’m good with stopping, kinda tired

Garrion:

Loryc… you moving out of this room or staying here?

Taragnor:

oh. I thought we were stopping

Garrion:

wasn’t sure….

Taragnor:

and yeah I’ll be continuing onward

Garrion:

give me a PER-10 roll

Loryc (aka Robert):

A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 14 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of -6)

Loryc (aka Robert) FAILS by 5

Taragnor:

It’s at -6 cause of the +4

Garrion:

You hear nothing at the east door.. the west door has some sounds

Taragnor:

I’ll cehck the east door first.

Taragnor:

the west door opens into that thing adjoingin the dinign hall

Taragnor:

so that’s nothing relaly special

Taragnor:

btw which way did the mayor come from?

Taragnor:

The west door or east door?

Garrion:

well you only know that is you have your pocket map or good spacial skills

Taragnor:

no I mean when he went to get the wine

Taragnor:

I was in the room and saw him coming through the door I assume

Garrion:

This is an empty chamber with a stair well heading up.

Taragnor:

So was wondering what door he came through to get the wine.

Garrion:

he came from the east door in the sorage room…..

Taragnor:

okay.

Taragnor:

I’ll listne at this door,

Taragnor:

see if I can hear more mina-sex coming from there.

Garrion:

yo hear the voices from this door too

Taragnor:

okay… hmm…

Garrion:

ok, that wraps up this side of the ground floor…..

Garrion:

now we can stop… a

Taragnor:

k

Garrion:

yo have spent about 5 minutes checking the area.. it would be about 2335

Garrion:

ok, saving progress and heading to bed… good session with some progress and RP.. 2 CP each

Garrion:

will get it posted

Session 16

GURPS on Golarion Garrion