Session 31

Server started; please wait for map to refresh.

Tabris has connected.

Zindal: ←rolls Power Blow and gets 9 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -10)

Zindal FAILS by 3

Zindal: ←rolls Power Blow and gets 7 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 4

Zindal: ←rolls Power Blow and gets 9 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -10)

Zindal FAILS by 3

Zindal: ←rolls Power Blow and gets 13 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal FAILS by 2

Zindal: ←rolls Power Blow and gets 14 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -10)

Zindal FAILS by 8

Zindal: ←rolls Power Blow and gets 10 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 1

Sachi has connected.

Melty: Hi everyone!

Tabris: Osu~

Zindal: picks up a trusty Mithral Scimitar PB.

Zindal: picks up a trusty E Longsword PB.

Zindal: readies a trusty E Longsword PB.

Zindal: The E Longsword PB inflicts 39 cut raw damage.

Tabris: Oh, hm, I do need to adjust these numbers a little, I forgot about my Striking ST

Zindal: sets aside a trusty E Longsword PB.

Zindal: picks up a trusty E Longsword PB.

Melty: 1

Melty: -1

Tristan has connected.

Tristan: hello everyone

Tabris: Yo

Cedric has connected.

Zindal: ←rolls Parry Missile Weapons and gets 8 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 7

Melty: Hiya!

Cedric: hey

Tristan: can you parry if I shoot you and i’m invisable by chance?

Tabris: Don’t think so

Tabris: If I’m not aware of the attacker I can’t defend

Tristan: I think i’ll stop talking smack after I see you knock a couple arrows out of the air

Tabris: lol

Tristan: i think I could only bypass that if i’m invisable or if I crit

Tabris: Yeah I’ve been waiting for a good opportunity to use that skill

Tabris: I’m still wondering if I can parry magical projectiles with it, the rules don’t really say one way or the other

Tristan: we could pratice. You have to be right everytime, I have to be right just once

Tristan: not sure.

Tristan: some of the magic spells like “missle shield” parry both

Tristan: I would say “yes” to keep non magic players online with magic ones…. but it does not have to be fair so maybe not.

Tristan: and things like missle shield… I would say a crit bypasses it just so there is always a chance.

Tabris: It does say I can’t parry bullets or other “high tech” projectiles

Tristan: yeah, that would be nuts

Tristan: then again, it’s cinimatic.. maybe on a crit

Tabris: Though if I take the Time Sense ability I can, at a penalty, lol

Tristan: the crit would represent dump luck that your blade was in the right place at the right time

Tabris: Also I can grab arrows out of the air with my bare hands since I have enough DR on them

Tristan: nice

Tristan: i need exploding arrows….

Tristan: catch it and boom

Tabris: lol yeah

Tristan: like a cartoon

Melty: :3

Tristan: loryc’s not here yet right?

Tabris: Don’t think so

Tristan: ok, then Melty I have a question for you. I have not spent my points yet but I fleshed out where they are going to go (potentially). I want to get some magic under my belt. Question: Does magery add to your skill directly. Example, If I have a 12 skill in some kind of magic and 3 magery does that mean I get 15 skill in that magical ability/skill?

Taragnor has connected.

Tristan: hola Taragnor

Taragnor: hey

Taragnor: how’s it going?

Melty: Hiya T! And yeah you do Tristan

Tristan: pretty good. I hope you are doing well too

Tristan: thanks Melty, I was not sure on that.

Melty: Magery adds to your IQ for purposes of spell skill

Taragnor: Yeah, I’m doing poretty good. Sleep schedule is screwed up but otherwise I’m okay.

Melty: Aww

Tristan: work still messing with your schedule?

Tabris: T works?

Taragnor: heh.

Taragnor: I been really lazy lately actually lol. haven’t really done anything this last week but play dark souls.

Taragnor: Took the week off. heh.

Tabris: lol

Tabris: I’ve been playing Papers Please

Tabris: It’s actually pretty fun

Tristan: nice to get paid to play dark souls

Taragnor: lol. yes it would, unofruntately, that’s not a job yet.

Melty: I wish I’d get paid for that

Melty: I’ve been doing a lot of it lately~

Taragnor: And yeah I looked at that game Tab. Seemed like it’d might be cool.

Tabris: Yeah it’s fun, really tests your attention to detail

Taragnor: heh.

Tabris: And the little random events they throw in are amusing

Tabris: Like I just had to disarm a bomb that somebody dropped at my booth

Taragnor: lol.

Taragnor: In addition to being a fact checker, you’re also a demolitions expert!

Tabris: And now apparently they’ve cut back on the border guard so I’ve been given a tranquilizer gun to shoot anybody who tries to crash the checkpoint

Tabris: I wish they’d give me a gun at work, the guards have some cool shit

Taragnor: lol.

Melty: lol :3

Garrion: hello

Taragnor: hey G

Garrion: i’m here, give me a couple more minutes to get settled in

Melty: Hihi!

Urso: hey

Tabris: So apparently the ghost is telling us to go to the cove, lol

Urso: yup

Garrion: she didn’t tell you to go to the cove, she just told you about it

Tabris: Well she was asked how to get into Delvehaven and said that they left stuff at the cove for that, so…

Taragnor: Yeah, I hope she knows something better or this will be totally useless

Taragnor: cause we alreay knew about the cove.

Taragnor: So thus far we’ve got zero useful information, I’m thinking of just saying screw it and going right to Delvehaven if she tells us nothing lol.

Garrion: she only answered your question, she doesn’t know what you already know :)

Tabris: lol well if there’s useful shit at the cove we might as well go get that

Tabris: Damn you’re so impatient

Garrion: looking at ?? #3 now

Tabris: First you don’t want to do the quest at all and now you don’t want to do it right =P

Taragnor: Well these corspes were supposed to be “useful” :P

Taragnor: Thus far I ain’t seeing a hell of a lot of use out of em

Garrion: Taragnor: “Do you have the knowledge to help us bypass them?”

Garrion: “You must possess the keen eye and knowledge of a Pathfinder and the way will be clear.”

Garrion: how you like that for a cryptic answer, lol

Zindal: “All right, so maybe this was slightly less than useful… At least we can probably convince the Pathfinder chick to give us a reward for finding these two though.”

Melty: “Hmm… The knowledge of a Pathfinder…”

Zindal: “Maybe ask her about the other two that were on the list?”

Melty: (btw I picked up Far Hearing and Wizard Ear)

Zindal: (I’ve been beefing Power Blow as I get the points for it, lol)

  • Urso whispers very loudly, " ask what items and where they in the cove"

Garrion: she did already offer you $1000 per recovered remains

Zindal: Oh, well there you go

Zindal: We made $2k

Zindal: Oh yeah, plus what we won on betting on me

Urso: right

Loryc: (to spirit) “Do you know of any other pathfinders who might know more information?”

Loryc: (Yeah how much did we get betting on you and such)

Garrion: yeah, i need to post that to the site, i just wasn’t sure where we were going to pick back up

Loryc: (Lemme get a treasure split number so I can add it to my sheet

Zindal: I think we got $20k IIRC

Zindal: It was 20:1 odds and the max bet was $1k

Zindal: Something like that

Zindal: Actually the max bet may have been higher

Zindal: Would have to look

Garrion: I’ll add the $2k for the pathfinders to this session if you are goig to turn them over to Ailyn

Tristan: i think it was 5k, 20 to 1 odds?

Zindal: Oh yeah, that might be right

Garrion: yes, i think that was what it was

Tristan: so, 100k divided by party

Zindal: And yeah we’ll turn them over once we’re done getting info

Tristan: 5 in the party?

Tristan: 20 k each

Tristan: if the party count is right…

Urso: sweet

Garrion: reduced by the amount contributed

Zindal: Urso, Tristan, Loryc, Melty, Mina, Zindal

Zindal: Six people

Melty: (oh yeah! I’m with someone in the arena right?)

Zindal: And yeah we had to contribute $5k

Tristan: true. so, 95k divided by 6 = 15.83 k each

Urso: well you usually win that 5K back as well

Tristan: that’s true, you do….

Tristan: 16.666 k

Zindal: Yeah but we already had that, so our increase in winnings is the 19.5

Zindal: Or 95 rather

Garrion: i mean whoever put in the $5k

Tristan: also true, back to 15.83

Sefiros has connected.

Garrion: or did you all contribute ev enly

Zindal: I’m assuming the $5k was equally contributed

Tristan: wait… we get the 5K back then the winnings so it is the higher number

Loryc: Well I mean we all contributed evenly.

Zindal: And then we get back equal winnings

Loryc: casue we’re splitting evenly.

Zindal: So our totals increase by the difference

Urso: sure, let assume that

Loryc: So I assume the $5k was an even contribution, that’s what’d make sense

Melty: Hiya Sef!

Loryc: I just want to know what our profit is so I can add it. heh.

Zindal: Yeah, so the easiest way to figure it up is to just say everyone gains an additional 95/6

Tristan: Hi guys, so quick announcment now every one is here.

Tristan: I have a little one due in December, this will be my first.

Tristan: not sure if a boy or girl yet. I know G has kids, does anyone else?

Zindal: Nice, congrats

Zindal: Nah just G I think

Loryc: heh yeah congrats

Tristan: yup, actually really looking forward to it.

Urso: cool

Loryc: Nah, I’m pretty sure G’s the only one

Tristan: i’m 34 and I think i’m finally in a good place not to stress about it to much which is nice.

Melty: Congratulations!

Tristan: thanks all =)

Garrion: i’m the only old man here.. well i think cedric is close to my age, hehe

Urso: heh, are you older?

Tristan: ok, don’t want to distract too much. I just remember talking to G about it before. Wanted to let him know

Tristan: how old is everyone here anyway?

Urso: 40

Zindal: 31

Garrion: 41

Mina: yeah congratulations, nope dont have any kids of my own, but all my friends/siblings do, so im an uncle several times over

Melty: 29

Tristan: love RPG, bringing the generations together =)

Mina: 34

Mina: think T is too

Tristan: 34 huh? when were you born?

Mina: 80

Tristan: I’m March 3rd

Mina: nov

Tristan: month I mean. got ya

Mina: scorpio

Loryc: heh, yeah I’m around Sef’s age.

Tristan: cool, well I don’t want to pull away from the game too much just wanted to let you all know =)

Mina: you older than me or younger T?

Mina: i forgot

Mina: i know we’re bout same

Loryc: A little older.

Garrion: ok, so the amount to add to sheet is 15833.33333333333333333333333333333

Mina: 35 yet?

Mina: i know we turnt 30 same year i believe

Mina: because i ragged you

Garrion: i’ll add it to the site as part of your rewards

Tristan: but, while we are of topic I have a character question for G. I’m finally getting around to spending my points and I want to start investing in some maic. I had magery 0 (thinking I would do this later). Can I just start adding magery / spells or what? (figuring Loryc is helping) or do you want to handle that differntlhy?

Mina: me and T been gaming since we were like 22 or something

Loryc: really? Has it been that long?

Loryc: Wow…

Mina: yeah

Loryc: damn.

Loryc: I didn’t realize it was that long.

Mina: my dad died in 2004

Mina: and id already been gaming with you some

Mina: so at min it was 2004

Mina: wanna say 2002 or 2003

Loryc: wow… That’s been a long time.

Mina: 2003 or 2004 min

Urso: ( geez, I still got 78K )

Tristan: sorry to hear that. My dad died when I was 2 (but I do not remember him at all… so not that hard to deal with like losing a father later)

Loryc: damn, didn’t realize it was that long since the Legacy campaign

Zindal: I think around 2004 is when I joined the group too

Mina: yeah lol we’re old farts lol

Mina: yeah so i think it was like 2002

Loryc: okay so we’re adding $15833.33?

Zindal: No cents unless you’re keeping track of them off to the side, lol

Zindal: So it rounds to 15833

Garrion: yes, you can add magery and spells with points, i’m not being too picky about it… just monitor yourself and be able to explain how you learning it

Loryc: oh right heh.

Zindal: Which I think is like, 158 gold, 3 silver, 3 copper

Tristan: ok, Loryc, is it cool if I say i’m studing under you (which Tristan would want to do because 1. he’s scared of you and 2. because he wants to understand everything so he’s not scared of you)

Garrion: correct

Loryc: lol.

Loryc: I’m a good teacher too

Loryc: apparently my Wizard! skill has teaching

Tristan: (he’s actually trying to pick up skills here and there from Zindal, Melty and Loryc. He does not want to play with Urso because he does not like bruises and Mina is just a crazy bitch that’s too complicated to fuck with)

Garrion: if it is a spell loryc does not know then it is something you wil have to study on your own, as long as you are devoting some time to study then it is no big deal

Tristan: he figured Zindal has all the sword control skills so he wont cut his head off (not on accident anyway)

Zindal: lol

Tristan: good thing he has every spell there has ever been

Tristan: he has like 6 pages of spells

Garrion: it only becomes a problem when ever waking minute of the day is accounted for in game adventure time and you didn’t have time to do any study or research

Tristan: well, I have missed a sesson or two so that helps

Garrion: but we have had plenty of “free time” and city resources

Loryc: heh.

Garrion: ok, question #4?

Tristan: cool. I appreciate you working with that and glad that Loryc/Melty took up the torch on the magic system because I really wanted to learn it but not slow everyone down.

Zindal: He asked if she knew of any other Pathfinders who might have info about Delvehaven

Loryc: Yeah, I asked if he knew any other pathfinders who might know anything more than… notihng.

Melty: np ^^ It’s fun!

Garrion: “The others that stayed behind were Aiger Ghaelfin, Donatalus Bisby, and and Loremaster Liriam.”

Loryc: “Do any of those know how to bypass the wards and defenses?”

Garrion: #5….

Garrion: “They were all involved in closing the lodge.The last one I ever saw alive was Ghaelfin.”

Garrion: and with the final words the candle burns out and the form dispurses.

Loryc: “Well that was useless.”

Loryc: “So time to try it on the statue you recovered form the arena?”

Loryc: “Lets see if he has any better information…”

Zindal: “Yeah, I think that one is Ghaelfin…”

Zindal: “Speaking of which, was I kickass out there or what?”

Zindal: “Made you all some pretty good money if I do say so…”

Loryc: “I never doubted you out there. That devil never stood a chance.”

Urso: " took long enough"

Zindal: “Had to give the crowd a show!”

Melty: (I was with Mina right?)

Melty: (And Loryc?)

Zindal: (Well everyone was there for the arena thing)

Garrion: well you were all there for the match, it was the next day

Zindal: (We gave them time to promote it and we got together to make a bet on me)

Tristan: (yeah, sucks my internet dropped after staying up for the epic end to the demon)

Melty: I think I might’ve fallen asleep that night ^^;

  • Loryc smiles.

Loryc: “Yeah I can certainly understand putting on a show.”

Garrion: btw, this is right after you collect your winnings and the statues… assume you skuttle off to a secure location other than home?

Melty: Yeah, I’ll cast Wall of Silence around us so we can’t be spied on from outside

Zindal: Yeah I mean we aren’t doing this on the street corner or anything

Zindal: We know people are trying to spy on us

  • Urso frowns, " Urso no believe in show, in fight… quick death better"

Melty: Easily

Garrion: i mean you go to that little abandoned shack?

Garrion: in the slums.. it is nearby

Zindal: Yeah, I mean wherever we can set up wards and not be spied on

Zindal: We aren’t doing it in public and we aren’t going back to the Children of Westcrown hideout

Zindal: And we aren’t going to our house either

Loryc: (Yeah heh, we’ll go to that abandoned building again I guess)

Melty: I’ll also cast Watchdog around us

Garrion: ok, as you leave the event you notice someone following you…. you dodge and evade through the crowd trying to lose your tail… eventually you think you lost them

Melty: Ooo

Zindal: Dude don’t lose them

Zindal: Catch that asshole

Melty: Yeah definitely gonna cast a spell to watch out for spies, hehe

Melty: When we get there

Loryc: Yeah… I don’t want to lose them.

Loryc: What is it?

Garrion: (the point is you noticed you were being followed, after all your event was well advertised

Loryc: Just some guy on the street?

Garrion: some very sneaky guy

Loryc: (wshipers to Melty) “I’m going to make you ivnisible and put a delayed mind-reading spell on you… all you have to do is get within 3 yards of the guy and it’ll trigger.”

Garrion: you barely catch a gimpse of them but once it is apparent you spotted him the tail splits

Loryc: well I don’t really want to make it apparent we spotted him.

Loryc: Can’t we try to stealth it so he doedns’t know we saw him?

Loryc: Acting roll or something?

Loryc: Since I don’t watn to let him get awy.

Garrion: observation.. the skill for looking like you are not looking

Loryc: A Observation check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Observation and gets 9 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 6

Urso: A Observation check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Observation and gets 8 vs. Skill (9 with a modifier of 0)

Urso SUCCEEDS by 1

Garrion: Tail rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (18 with a modifier of 0)

Tail SUCCEEDS by 8

Garrion: Once you are sure you are being followed, you look back and the tail walks off, merging in with the crowd on the street.

Melty: A Observation check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Observation and gets 12 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 0

Loryc: (wait.. time for a seeker spell)

Tristan (Stan): A Observation check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Observation and gets 11 vs. Skill (9 with a modifier of 0)

Tristan (Stan) FAILS by 2

Zindal: A Observation check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Observation and gets 11 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal FAILS by 1

Garrion: same result after last rolls

Loryc: Yeah I’ll cast a seeekr spell

Loryc: it’ll lead me to him if he’s within a mile which he should be.

Garrion: ok, cast it up

Loryc: ←rolls Spell (SL 25) and gets 9 vs. Skill (25 with a modifier of -5)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 11

Melty: Ooo

Loryc: And I can cast that for free since the cost is only 3.

Garrion: what about maintained spells?

Garrion: i mean you still succed i’m sure, just don;t forget those

Zindal: I’m assuming that’s what the -5 was

Loryc: yeah.

Loryc: that’s the -5

Garrion: no the -5 was for not having anything associated with the person on hand

Garrion: ok, well then additional -5, but like i said still succeed

Loryc: huh? oh okay, add another -5 then for spells

Loryc: so it’s a MoS of 6 then

Loryc: So should still be enough then.

Garrion: you get a sense of the person… you are directed along the street

Loryc: (Yeah I’ll shift my appearance with an illusion and start to follow, I’ll go straight invisble if he goes somewhre deserted liek an alleyway)

Loryc: “Hold on guys I’ve got something I need to do.”

Garrion: heading away from the direction you were going

Loryc: (I’ll bring Zindal too, cause I can control his illusion too)

Loryc: (And Melty can come in a pocket.

Urso: " need help?"

Loryc: “Just one guy, should be something Zindal can handle… you guys get that statue back to the building.”

Garrion: you follow the sensation north, deep into the slums

Loryc: (I assume we kinda need Urso to carry the thing, plus that’s gonna be bad for stealth carying a giant statue)

Zindal: lol yeah

  • Melty hides in Loryc’s pocket.

Tristan (Stan): “where’s he off to?”

  • Zindal grins, eager to find the person who was tailing them

Urso: “maybe need outhouse break?”

Loryc: “Whispers to Zindal.. remember we don’t want him dead. We want answers.”

Garrion: ((btw, the match was the last match of the day. it is evening around 1830 and sun will be setting in about 30 minutes

Tristan (Stan): “not sure, Zindal is off too so maybe there is a 2 for one whore special….”

  • Zindal nods…

Loryc: (Okay, well guess we’ll have to risk it for now, they didn’t seem to be able to see invisible

Loryc: (and i can give us darkvision if need be)

Garrion: ok

Garrion: you conunue following the sesation till you come to something that causes you to stop.. a familiar notion befalls you concerning the description of this place….

Garrion: You come to an old church with a bell tower and surrounding buildings all boarded up….

Garrion: a barn’like structure is nearby

Loryc: where’s the guy I’m following?

Garrion: somewhere ahead in the complex ahead…. your memory warns you of something but you are trying to place what it is

Garrion: IQ check -5

Loryc: ←rolls IQ and gets 13 vs. Skill (20 with a modifier of -5)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 2

Tristan (Stan): is that everyone or just Loryc?

Melty: Hmm, would it be something I’d remember? Or is it magic or just him?

Loryc: well it ain’t a skill so I assume maybe everyone gets it?

Loryc: Since it isn’t like area knowledge.

Zindal: Would Streetwise tell me anything about this place?

Loryc: Yeah I got streetwise too

Garrion: i’m not sure melty was around for this.. was she involved in rescueing Ariel?

Zindal: Nah that was still Satomi

Tristan (Stan): i was

Tristan (Stan): ←rolls IQ and gets 4 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -5)

Tristan (Stan) CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 3

Zindal: You aren’t with us, lol

Tristan (Stan): how you like dem apples?

Tristan (Stan): boo

Garrion: Triastan not there though, you Urso and Mina went back to the hideout

Tristan (Stan): ok cool. that’s why I asked. np

Zindal: ←rolls IQ and gets 10 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of -5)

Zindal FAILS by 5

Zindal: ←rolls Streetwise and gets 5 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 6

Tristan (Stan): as long as i’m smarter than Zindal then i’m ok with not being there

Melty: Aww

Garrion: ok, Loryc wracks his brain i=and it comes to him.. this is the description that Janiven gave you for the hideout of the Bastards of Erubus when she had scouted it

Loryc: (who were they again?)

Zindal: Some assholes causing trouble around town

Zindal: Petty crimes and shit

Zindal: Robbing people and stuff

Garrion: a bandit group wreacking havock in the slums

Tristan (Stan): “you guys think that summoner wants a rematch?, I would not mind seeing Zindal poke a few more holes in his little friends”

Melty: Oooooo

Garrion: most attacks are at night

Zindal: (Are we both invisible right now? Or just in disguise?)

Loryc: (I can make us invis)

Loryc: (Want to go in invisible/)

Zindal: (I’m just wondering what we are right now)

Loryc: (Try to stealth the place out?)

Garrion: the dottarui has had trouble getting them, either purposefully or because not want to be out at night to catch them… the rumors vary

Loryc: (Well if it’s a low populated area we’d be invis)

Loryc: (If it’s just a commonly walked area in the slums we’d be illusioned to be poor people)

  • Zindal smirks… “So this is where that bandit group is hiding? I can probably take ’em…”

Loryc: (I mean I don’t want to be invis bumping into a crowd and such)

Loryc: (but like if this s a place people don’t go and we’d attract attention going there…)

Loryc: “Well we can try to stealth in there, if stealth fails though, mgiht need your sword.”

Zindal: lol well it’s a bandit hideout apparently

Garrion: it is sparse, not many people around period in this area.. less with night coming

Loryc: well I mean bandit hideout may be in plain sight or it could be like a region of town people avoid.

Loryc: But if it’s jsut some structure in the slums that people pass by it may not be unheard of for commoners to bea round there

Zindal: Heh, well I assume they have the place under watch if it’s their hideout

Zindal: Unless they’re amateurs or just stupid

Garrion: roll observation, to try to spot watches

Loryc: Well they are slum bandits, I don’t really expect them to have like… CIA level security.

Melty: A Observation check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Observation and gets 13 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Melty FAILS by 1

Zindal: A Observation check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Observation and gets 12 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal FAILS by 2

Melty: Still gotta be on the lookout

Loryc: A Observation check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Observation and gets 11 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 4

Loryc: plus we’ll be invisible.

Loryc: They ain’t gonna see us coming if we infiltrate

Zindal: lol yeah, there’s probably a guy in the church belltower at least

Zindal: Or in the loft of the barn

Loryc: I mean I’m not gonna go inside unless we’re invis.

Melty: If there’s any lesson I learned from Dark Souls it’s that the shittiest guys can fuck you up if they ambush you

Zindal: That’s where I’d expect them to be

Garrion: You watch for a bit.. keeping an eye out for lookouts

Garrion: the sun falls lower in the sky

Zindal: “Dark soon…”

Garrion: you spot a sentinel in the bell tower

Zindal: “We going to do this or what?”

  • Urso will lead the rest of the group back to their rooms once it seems Loryc and Zindal won’t be back quickly.

Loryc: Well in Dark souls you won’t have DR 10 like ZIndal does.

Zindal: lol

Garrion: going to houses/rooms or staying in the hovel?

Zindal: That’s only on the torso

Loryc: “Lets do it. sentinel in the bell tower, I’ll try to take care of him.”

Tristan (Stan): (any shops open this late?)

Mina: sorry ive been sidetrekked, wasnt paying attention, trying to multitask here

Tristan (Stan): looking for a few items

Urso: ( which is closer? where we we heading before?)

Zindal: (You were heading for a random hideout before)

Garrion: the temp hieout

Loryc: (I assume the belltower is open where we could fly in?)

Garrion: is closest.. it in the slums

Urso: (ok, where ever that was, guess is fine)

Garrion: yes

Mina: (could someone give me a quick recap of sitation, i missed a bunch of stuff from begining of session)

Zindal: (We noticed we were being tailed on our way back from the arena)

Zindal: (Loryc cast a spell to tail the tailer, and him, Zindal, and Melty have gone after the guy)

Mina: (this post candle lighting, or before?)

Zindal: (Rest of the group is securing the statue we got from the arena)

Zindal: (Before)

Melty: (brb, gotta beverage up)

Garrion: before

Mina: roger

Mina: (If you want me to do anything specific, just tell me what)

Loryc: “Okay going to go invisible myself and levitate up.”

Mina: (otherwise I’ll just follow zindal)

Zindal: (Well you didn’t come with us)

Loryc: "Mely you stay with me and provide cover just in case this guy resist my spell.

Zindal: (Right now it’s just Loryc, Zindal, and Melty following the guy who was trying to tail us)

Zindal: (And apparently we’’re about to crash the bandit hideout he went back to)

Loryc: btw I’ll drop illusions on the others , just illusions on me and ZIndal right now

Mina: (i got the most stealth besides loryc, i figure you’d bring me)

Mina: (if we’re shadowing people)

Loryc: (Then doing invis and levitation and flying up near that lone sentry while invisible)

Garrion: you see tiny little horns coming off the head of the lookout….

Loryc: (Oh yeah, actually I probbaly would have lol. I just think at the time you werent’ in the server)

Loryc: (So I borught Tab)

Loryc: (But skill set wise, I probbly would rather bring Mina)

Mina: (yeah sorry was dealing with supper, cats, a bunch of hassling shit)

Mina: (sorry)

Loryc: (But anyway, that’s why i chose Zindal)

Melty: “Roger!”

Loryc: (So I guess you were helping Urso with the staute or something)

Mina: (well it dont matter to me, just letting you know i got some stealth, if you need it)

Zindal: (Yeah heh, I mean you weren’t around for the splitting up so it’s kinda assumed you’d be with the rest of the group)

Melty: (hrrrrrm I really wanna get some chips or something >.>; )

Mina: (or can be rooftop scouter, with my spider climbing)

Loryc: okay and I’m gonna approach behind this guy and cast a sleep.

Garrion: The bellfrey has windows but they are open

Loryc: receives 0 fatigue, and now has 8 FP.

Loryc: regains 3 HP, and now has 10 HP.

Loryc: damn my token keeps reseting to lower than max FP and HPO

Loryc: regains 2 fatigue, and now has 10 FP.

Loryc: receives -1 fatigue, and now has 9 FP.

Loryc: oikay -1 FP for invis

Mina: ok well if im back securing the statue, just buzz me if im needed, im gonna go work on my grub)

Loryc: alright gonna go up to this guy and drop a sleep on him.

Loryc: Melty staying near me as backup

  • Zindal waits on the ground for Loryc to take out the watch

Garrion: ok, resist?

Loryc: ←rolls Spell (SL 25) and gets 10 vs. Skill (25 with a modifier of -5)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 10

Loryc: well he’s screwed.

Loryc: Resists with will

Garrion: Will rolls 3d6 and gets 13 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Will FAILS by 2

Melty: :3

Garrion: the sentinel slumps and falsl to the floor, sleeping

  • Melty buzzes Loryc’s head.

Melty: “Hehe. What a chump.”

Loryc: “Well that was easy..time to go get Zindal”

Loryc: (Alrihght gonna fly back down, I’ll cast invis on Zindal and levitate him.

Loryc: Just gonna do levitate to get him up there and then end it btw.

Loryc: So 5 spells up now./

Loryc: receives -1 fatigue, and now has 8 FP.

Loryc: “Yeah I didn’t think this would be too much ofa problem.”

Zindal: “Hm… An unconventional approach, but I suppose it will work.”

Loryc: (btw is the bell tower got stairs or a ladder?)

Garrion: the tower is a 10×10 room and a spiral staircase winds down the middle

Garrion: 3 levels down

Melty: “Unconventional is best. Cause otherwise people know what you’re gonna do.”

Garrion: ~30 ft

Loryc: (okay gonna cast a 3 point keen hearing on myself0

Garrion: a door is at the bottom of the tower

Loryc: “Alright I’ll lead the way. Lets kepe it quiet as best we can.”

Loryc: “Melty can you give us that silencing spell?”

Loryc: (I know Melty has something so we make less noise)

Garrion: so you are all 3 invis now?

Melty: “Sure!”

  • Melty casts Mage-Stealth on each person, one by one…

Loryc: yeah I’ll make melty invis too actually

Loryc: well if she’s in my pcoket actually

Loryc: does she get to be invios too?

Loryc: Or does she need her own spell?

Melty: “I can keep it up for a few minutes, but hopefully that’ll be enough…”

Melty: regains 1 fatigue, and now has 11 FP.

Zindal: Would figure if she’s hidden in your pocket she couldn’t be seen anyway, I mean it’s not like your coins and shit are floating around in midair

Garrion: if she is in the pocket then she hidden, if she is out then visible

Loryc: (heh okay, well she’s hard as hlel to see anyway… so…)

Melty: ←rolls Most Spells and gets 12 vs. Skill (17 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 5

Melty: ←rolls Most Spells and gets 10 vs. Skill (17 with a modifier of -1)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 6

Loryc: (I don’t think she needs a full blown invis)

Melty: ←rolls Most Spells and gets 9 vs. Skill (17 with a modifier of -2)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 6

Loryc: (Alright I’ll listen at the door and then open it if I don’t hear anything)

Melty: (That silences us, but we can still talk and stuff voluntarily)

Loryc: Perception is at 19 for listening now with my spell

Loryc: A Per check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Per and gets 10 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of 3)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 9

Melty: (Costs 3 FP/minute total to keep it up on all 3 of us tho)

Loryc: oh hmm.. then maybe jsut cast it on the guy with the weakest stealth.

Loryc: I mean you don’t need it Sachi

Loryc: you’re just riding in a pocket

Garrion: you hear voices on the other side of the door.. they sound like they are busy at some sort of game.. being rather boisterous

Loryc: that shouldn’t amke much noise

Zindal: Heh, well my Stealth is 14

Loryc: I’ve got 15

Loryc: (Alright I’ll open the door slightly)

Loryc: (btw these guys humans?)

Melty: Ahh hehe

Loryc: (or were they teiflings?)

Melty: Yeah I’ll not cast it on myself then

Zindal: (The guy in the tower was a tiefling I think)

Garrion: the one in the tower was a teifling

Loryc: (what about the guy spying on us?)

Loryc: (Was he a tiefling too?)

Melty: It gives you +3 to stealth or -5 to the Hearing roll of someone trying to listen for you

Loryc: Yeah that’s badass. I mean with invisible we’ll be virtually undetactable unless they got superman ears.

Garrion: couldn’t tell, was cloaked

Garrion: you creak the door open… roll stealth

Loryc: A Stealth check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Stealth and gets 8 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 3)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 10

Loryc: Thats with Metlys +3

Loryc: That her spell gives me

Loryc: Not sre what bonus invis gives

Garrion: it creaks slightly with age as you open it…. you pause and proceed more cautiously

Garrion: You peer into the room through the crack….

Loryc: I’m not fully opening, just peering through a crack fo rnow to see what’s ahead and what the room looks like

Garrion: Two wooden tables set up for playing simple card and dice games sit in this large room. Four chairs are set up near each table. In the northeast corner is a stack of small wooden crates, to the north is a pair of water barrels, and on the far west side of the room is a small table. A hallway to the northwest turns out of view, and the interior wall of the temple’s belltower takes a corner out of the southeast part of the room. The place smells of sweat, beer, and dog.

Garrion: 4 teiflings play at a game of chance at one of the tables

Garrion: a dog lies nearby…

Loryc: (hmm the dog could be a problem)

Zindal: Nice puppy, good puppy…

Melty: (Ooo, that guy could smell us

Garrion: Dog rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of 0)

Dog SUCCEEDS by 6

Loryc: (how far away is the dog?)

Zindal: lol

Melty: (Too bad I didn’t take No-Smell)

Loryc: (Yeah I too am lacking that)

Zindal: “So much for that…”

Loryc: (Well how far away is the dog?)

Garrion: it lies unnder one of the tables….

Loryc: (I need to know for purposes of casting sleep on it)

Loryc: (Like how many yards away the thing is)

Garrion: about 10 ft away

Loryc: okay so 3 yards.. so a -3 not too bad.

Loryc: That’s at a -9, but I got a shot at that, hoepfully it’s will isn’t good…

Loryc: Alright I’ll try to sleep the dog.

Loryc: I mean it’s just resting under a table so nobody would think twice if it fell asleep probably.

Loryc: ←rolls Spell (SL 25) and gets 9 vs. Skill (25 with a modifier of -9)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 7

Loryc: Should be enough.

Tristan (Stan): having a SL 25 comes in handy…

Loryc: heh yeah that’s why I boost it so high.

Garrion: Dog rolls 3d6 and gets 7 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Dog SUCCEEDS by 3

Zindal: And yet you keep ragging on me for having such a high Broadsword skill, lol

Melty: lol

Loryc: I mean having a ton of magery and IQ is seriously useful, not only does it make my spells toughg to resist, but… it also makes them cost less.

Loryc: Well I only invested 1 point in the spell skill itself :P

Loryc: The rest comes from amgery and IQ

Loryc: Alright dog shuld be asleep

Garrion: yes.. the dog yawns and eyes close….

Zindal: Grrrr-zzzzzzzz

Melty: (I wanna make a really quick run for some chips or something before i drink anything drinky >.>; )

Loryc: (So they playing poker in there?)

Melty: (I don’t think we have any in the house, I forgot that)

Garrion: gambling on some sort fo game of chance

Zindal: ←rolls Gambling and gets 9 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 2

Loryc: ←rolls Gambling and gets 10 vs. Skill (19 with a modifier of 0)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 9

Loryc: I assume I know which one and the rules? So I’m gonna use a hallucination on the nearest of the guys to make em think he sees someone else cheating.

Loryc: Like palming cards or whatever to create a distraction for us to open the door and go quickly through

Garrion: it is a dice game where you gather groupings of dice, the best group wins

Loryc: Since they’ll be more worried with yelling at each other

Loryc: oh hmm…

Zindal: (Plant a suggestion that one of the dice is loaded?)

Loryc: I could… but I mean that’s kinda harder to prove so not sure if the guy would go crazy about it.

Zindal: (You could just let me slaughter them all, lol)

Loryc: lemme check one spell…

Garrion: loryc pulls out his grimoir

Loryc: They got their coins array on the table? Like poker chips?

  • Zindal lets his fingers dance across one of his sword hilts…

Loryc: Like I don’t assume they’re digging into thier pcokets every roll./

Garrion: yes, a few coins are on the table

Loryc: Alright hallucination on the nearest one to make him think the guy to his left just swiped some of his coins while he was turned away (but he saw it out of the conrer of his eye)

Loryc: Pretty mcuh going to create a thievery attempt that didn’t happen so it starts a fight.

Garrion: “Hey, what the hell you think you doing?”

Garrion: “What? I didn;t do nothing.”

Loryc: An during the commotion I’ll pull Zindal aloing.

Garrion: “You lying bastard!”

Loryc: and w’ell slip through the door

Loryc: while their attention is focused on those two.

Loryc: receives -1 fatigue, and now has 7 FP.

Garrion: “Ziffran, did you see anything, tell this asshole he is imaging shit.”

Garrion: you enter the room and….

Garrion: a door lies around the corner to your northeast

Garrion: across the room there seems to be a railing with stairs going down

Loryc: So door and stairs are our only exits?

Garrion: yes

Loryc: (okay btw is any of the guys playing dice the one that was shadowing us?)

Garrion: you also are on the ground floor from what you can tell

Loryc: (which direction does my seeker say that guy is in?)

Garrion: no

Melty: (Turns out we have some corn chips and gag mild salsa~ so I hacked the salsa by putting a bunch of cayenne pepper in it)

Garrion: seems to be to the north

Loryc: Not down? but on this level?

Melty: (I’m gonna go get some decent salsa tomorrow >.> )

Garrion: you can not really tell ’elivation"

Zindal: (Mmmm pepper)

Garrion: more a directional sense, and to the north

Loryc: Well I mean the spell says it “leads me to” the target.

Loryc: so I mean I assume it has to either give me a GPS path or give me a direction arrow.

Garrion: right, but not route you past obstacles… no glowing path of light

Loryc: Well I assume at least a direction arrow with elevation.

Garrion: more of a hotter, colder type thing

Zindal: How is it leading him to the target if it doesn’t tell him to go up or down

Garrion: you know a direction and you would know if down if right under you…. but he is more north than down

Loryc: well he can be north and down. I mean it doesn’t say it only works at right angle directions

Garrion: have to consider spacial sense.. 90 degree angle down would be obvious.. 2 degree angle down and to the norrth would not be so obviois and seem more north to you

Zindal: lol…

Zindal: Let’s just take the parth north then

Zindal: If there is one

Garrion: north is a wall

Zindal: Guess we go down then

Garrion: there is a door to the east

Zindal: Or east

Zindal: Or whatever

Zindal: There’s no map to reference

Garrion: right….

Garrion: cause i had not planned on this divergence

Loryc: (alright while they’re still distracted well go to the east door)

Garrion: you crack the door… it leads outside

Loryc: Outside?

Loryc: Like a railing or something on the tower?

Garrion: no, like you are on the ground floor

Garrion: and this is the front door

Loryc: thought this was a big church with a belltower.

Zindal: lol yeah, how did we end up outside on the ground level

Zindal: I mean we came down from the belltower, that was the ground floor?

Garrion: yes and you went down to the f=ground floor out of the tower

Loryc: So there’s like two doors leading out of the room and some stairs?

Loryc: So how would you get to the church part?

Loryc: Generally the front door of a church leads into a giant altar room.

Garrion: that is the room you are in…. not giant though, it has been ransacked and defiled and made into a hideout.. a small temple not a huge cathedral

Garrion: about a 45×25 room

Zindal: Okay, so “north” is where our guy is, and "east leads us outside… So he’s in that barn place?

Loryc: wel if he was in the barn I should have known about that before we went nto this place.

Garrion: as you pause.. the sensation now stats moving more downward…. aparentlyu the subject is walking toward you from below

Garrion: growing closer and the angle becoming more apparent

Zindal: Guess we need to find the basement then

Loryc: Alright well there are stiars down in the main room

Loryc: so lets take those.

Garrion: you leave the door behind and hurry to the stairs as the fight rages on

Garrion: you cross the room passing within 5 ft of the gambling guards

Garrion: and to the far side

Garrion: you head down

Garrion: the stairs go down in a southward direction

Garrion: and at the bottom the landing turns east

Garrion: 2 yards ahead is a door

Loryc: so our only exit is a door?

Garrion: At the bottom of the stairs, the hallway turns left and ends in a simple wooden door. A short message has been artfully carved on the door, but someone seems to have marred the message with slashes from a sharp instrument.

Garrion: yes

Garrion: The stairs leading down to this area are the last place that any natural light from outside can reach

Zindal: You have been eaten by a Grue

Loryc: okay listen at door, then crack it open assuming I don’t hear footsteps or something coming towards the door

Loryc: oh okay.. dark vision first.

Zindal: lol

Loryc: darkivison on the three of us.

Loryc: receives -2 fatigue, and now has 5 FP.

Garrion: any attempt to make out the carving?

Loryc: fyi all you guys should probably try to invest in a DV item btw.

Garrion: or just listening at door

Loryc: since darkness penalties are huge in GURPS

Zindal: Unless the carving is a clue to a fabulous treasure Zindal doesn’t care

Loryc: Yeah i’ll try to make it out. I mena if it’s quick enough

Loryc: I ain’t gonna sit there forever doing it though

Loryc: so if it’s not apparent in a few seconds I’ll just listen

Garrion: you glance at it and make out what is under the scratchings….

Garrion: “Praise and thanks to those who spent their lives in service to Erastil—their work strengthens us all.”

Garrion: the door sits partially open

Loryc: okay. I figured it’d be something liek that

Loryc: alright I’ll peek through the door.

Loryc: And listening of course.

Loryc: Got my superman ears on.

Garrion: you see another door about 15 ft ahead and a wall to the south… a passage heads north

Loryc: “Okay, lets keep moving.”

Loryc: (Okay i’ll go through the door. gona keep using Seeker to determine direction)

  • Zindal sighs a little, wondering when he’s going to get to stab somebody

Loryc: (Don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of stabbing at delvehaven :P)

Loryc: (I’m sure that’ll be a total stab fest

Garrion: you head through the door and turn north….

Loryc: (Yeah pretty much assume that we’ll head towards the seeker so long as we can, doing the whole listen thing at each door)

Garrion: Twelve brick-lined crypts take up most of the wall space in this room, yet strangely, a number of large cushions are strewn about the floor. A door on the north end is open.

Loryc: (then cracking it)

Garrion: You stop in your tracks….

Garrion: A group of four tieflings stands guard here; the cushions on the floor are for their comfort

Loryc: (so they sitting down?)

Garrion: There is a 3rd individual..

Loryc: (If so we’ll jsut move past em, since the door is open anyway)

Loryc: (unlekss the guy we want is there)

Garrion: i mean a 5th

Garrion: its skin, what little is visible underneath the winding cloth wrappings, appears withered and hard, almost as if it had dried to a leathery-like shell after being preserved in a tomb.

Loryc: (Btw if you wanted to give the others something to do, if they can use one of the speak with dead candles could assume they were quesitoning the statue)

Loryc: (So they get something to do with the statue while we’re away, assuming you don’t gotta be a amge to use the candles0

Garrion: no you do not.. but i think you carried them

Garrion: so you would have to have given them one

Loryc: (Well I could have given one to someone in the group if you wanted to give the other sosmething to do, but no big deal if you don’t)

Loryc: (Just pointing that out)

Loryc: (anyway…)

Garrion: yeah, they can do that if they want

Loryc: (Can we slip past them?)

Garrion: roll stealth

Loryc: Alright.. we’re still hushed so we get +3

Loryc: A Stealth check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Stealth and gets 11 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 3)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 7

Zindal: A Stealth * check sent to GM.

HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls Stealth * and gets 8 vs. Skill (14 with a modifier of 3)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 9

Loryc: (I’m assuming nobody here is the guy we want)

Loryc: (plus whatever mod for being invis, I assume that’s pretty high)

Garrion: correct… the sensation seem to be more NE

Loryc: (okay we’ll slip by into the door)

Garrion: -10 to see if invis

Garrion: or i should say to visually detect

Garrion: foot impressions, slight shimmer, etc

Garrion: the 5th figure also walks with a shuffling and jerky gait

Garrion: 0 rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

0 SUCCEEDS by 4

Loryc: I mean if they’re walking around then footsteps shouldn’t really alert em much anyway. heh.

Garrion: the 4 are seated

Garrion: the 5th is standing

Loryc: well Imean the creature is walking around and stuff.

Garrion: 0 rolls 3d6 and gets 11 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

0 SUCCEEDS by 0

Loryc: don’t forget the distance penalties too for however distance the door is and such.

Garrion: “Silence! I sense something coming… something, magical.”

Melty: (uh oh!~)

Zindal: lol

Urso: (heh, kill him first )

Loryc: Btw I do have conceal magic active on me.

Loryc: Though not zindal.

Zindal: lol well I have plenty of magic on me

Zindal: So he’s going to sense it

Garrion: ok

Loryc: That was the undead thing that said that I assume?

Garrion: “To your feet!”

Garrion: yes

Zindal: ←rolls Fast-Draw (Sword) and gets 6 vs. Skill (18 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal CRITICALLY SUCCEEDS by 12

Garrion: the 4 hop up quickly.. grabbing their weapons

Zindal: readies a trusty Enchanted Longsword.

Loryc: heh well I guess Zindal stabs it in the eye before it can say to your feet :P

Zindal: lol

Loryc: “Sil-” sword through eye

Zindal: Yeah do I have a chance to attack while he’s rallying them?

Zindal: I mean it’s obvious our cover is blown so I’m not going to tip toe around any more

Loryc: yeah he should with a crit success on a fast draw, I mean saying all that shit takes tim if ZIndal sreaction is just instantlyl attacking

Loryc: seems like it is since he didn’t wait to see what I did heh.

Loryc: He’s just attacking.

Garrion: ok, you are in a 10×20 ft hall

Loryc: So should be in range then.

Zindal: I’m invis right now right?

Loryc: yeah.

Loryc: You’ll break invis after you attack

Loryc: but you’re invis now

Loryc: since he can’t see invis he won’t get any kinda defense roll.

Zindal: Am I treated as “unseen” still against the leader creature? Or does him sensing me mean he can still defend?

Loryc: I mean even if he knows we’re in the area. it won’t really help him defense I don’t think

Loryc: since he can’t truly “see” you.

Zindal: Yeah that’s what I’m wondering

Loryc: Pretty sure there’s no defense for an unseen attacker.

Melty: Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s right

Zindal: In that case I’m going straight for the eye gouge, I’ll spend an FP to keep my full attack bonus

Zindal: receives -1 fatigue, and now has 11 FP.

Zindal: Hm, I don’t have a token to target

Garrion: ok, got map ready

Loryc: Zindal should spend points on a GURPS manuever for Iajutsu eye stab technique.

Garrion: give me a sec to put token on it

Zindal: lol

Zindal: Yeah, I keep crit succeeding at Fast Draw, that’s basically what Iajutsu is

Garrion: “Bastards”

Melty: Secret “Twisted Lotus” ninja decapitation strike

Zindal: HISATSU

Garrion: ok, inits

  • Zindal prepares to fight! Initiative: 20
  • Brawler prepares to fight! Initiative: 21.25
  • Brawler 2 prepares to fight! Initiative: 18.25
  • Brawler 1 prepares to fight! Initiative: 20.25
  • Brawler 3 prepares to fight! Initiative: 21.25
  • Loryc prepares to fight! Initiative: 13
  • Melty prepares to fight! Initiative: 16

Melty: Oops

Melty: I was on the wrong map >.>;

  • Mummy prepares to fight! Initiative: 18
  • Melty prepares to fight! Initiative: 19

Sachi: How long has passed since I cast Mage-Stealth?

Garrion: ok, jumping to zindal since he makes the “First” action, then all the rest to follow

Zindal has received initiative.

  • Zindal draws his sword and steps forward in a single swift motion, then thrusts the tip of his weapon towards the creature’s eye

Garrion: the creature just stated about sensing magic

Zindal: I have range 2 on thrust so I can reach him from there

Garrion: the rest are seated

Zindal:
←Attacks Mummy with a Thrust
in the eye
←Rolls 12 vs. Skill 16 (24 with a modifier of -8)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 4

-9 for eye, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, 1 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal: And he gets no defense since I’m invis

Garrion: correct

Zindal: The Enchanted Longsword inflicts 13 imp raw damage.

Taragnor: btw keep in mind we’ve still got illusion disguises up so even when he decloaks he won’t look like zindal.

Zindal: That counts as magical too btw

Garrion: but he does sense your magic…..

Mina: so much for the undead slayer….

Taragnor: well he’d sense Zindal’s magic, I’ve got conceal magic up, unless he can break that

Zindal: And my invis drops now that I’ve attacked

Garrion: so not completely unaware

  • Mina files a complaint with the department of adventuring labor.

Zindal: x4 damage on whatever gets past his DR, heh

Zindal: The sword is magical so I’m hoping it does decently

Garrion: he attempts a hapless dodge as he senses something coming at him

Zindal: He shouldn’t be able to dodge, he can’t see me

Zindal: He just knows in general that there’s something there

Zindal: He doesn’t know I’m coming right at him

Taragnor: Yeah, pretty sure the magic sense just may prevent total surprise

Garrion: it is like lorycs seeker.. it can tell you where something is and you can tell if it is moving closer or further

Zindal: He still can’t tell that I’m attacking him though

Zindal: He has no way of knowing there’s a sword coming at his eye

Zindal: Until it hits him

Garrion: correct… at least not effectively

Garrion: that is why i have not rolled dodge

Garrion: naritivley though he attempts to react to the thing coming at him

Zindal: Oh, heh, okay, you had me confused there then

Garrion: have makes a half ass attempt to avoid it

Zindal: I thought you were making an actual defense roll still, my bad

Zindal: Anyway, 13 damage to his eye before DR

Garrion: no DR

Zindal: lol damn

Zindal: Then 52

Melty: o.o

Taragnor: lol.

Zindal: Assuming it’s still an x4 damage attack

Taragnor: well works on a zombie so I’d figure it’d be good versus a mummy too

Zindal: Heh yeah, I mean if his brain is destroyed I would think the mummy would no longer be animated

Zindal: They aren’t special undead like vampires

Zindal: Where it takes extraordinary measures to kill them

Garrion: the blade slides into the skull

Taragnor: the bonus here is that now you can stab the other teiflings and give em mummy rot possible.

Garrion: and a scream of pain emanates from the form

Zindal: lol

Taragnor: I figure getting mummy brains on you isn’t good for your health.

Taragnor: Well tgat’s one less invisiblity I gotta maintain.

Garrion: -38

Melty has received initiative.

  • Zindal grins as he decloaks and pulls his sword out of the mummy’s eye

Garrion: 2.714285714285714285714285714285714

Zindal: “Greetings.”

Garrion: ok, 2 death checks

Garrion: Death rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Death SUCCEEDS by 2

Garrion: Death rolls 3d6 and gets 9 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Death SUCCEEDS by 3

Garrion: and massive wound

Garrion: i think eye gives extra penanlty tho that

Garrion: -6 or something

Taragnor: Yeah it should.

Taragnor: I means tab to the brain

Tristan (Stan): depends if mummies have brains

Taragnor: and for like 3x his HP or something

Taragnor: Should be a pretty steep penalty.

Melty: No one said how long I’d been maintaining my spells for so I dunno how much FP I have…

Garrion: MW rolls 3d6 and gets 6 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -6)

MW SUCCEEDS by 0

Zindal: Pretty sure they do, they’re intelligent undead

Garrion: oh sorry….

Garrion: since casting the silence in the bell tower, about 3 minutes

Melty: kk~

Garrion: now that you have stick it.. it does not seem like that mummy you fought before

Melty: receives -3 fatigue, and now has 8 FP.

Garrion: this thing is bleeding

Zindal: lol

Zindal: So not really a mummy then apparently

  • Zindal smirks

Zindal: “If it bleeds, I can kill it.”

Melty: Would it be a 2-yard radius to hit all these things with an AOE?

Taragnor: looks like it Sachi

Taragnor: Might as well unload. This is turned into a clusterfuck lol

Taragnor: Might as well drop the stealth spells

Zindal: lol don’t know why you’re calling it a CF, we were only discovered by this one guy and I’ve already nearly crippled him

Zindal: The mooks will be easy to clean up

Melty: Yeah I’ll drop those

Taragnor: Well if they call for an alarm before you do that.

Taragnor: …

Taragnor: I mena I’m assuming one of them is gonna call out, unles Melty stuns em

Taragnor: The guys upstairs are at least arguing so maybe they won’t heard

Taragnor: but the guys in the room ahead…

Taragnor: That’s another story.

Taragnor: They’ll probably hear this commotion if we don’t end it really fast.

Garrion: btw, the door ahead is partially open

Zindal: lol

Taragnor: yeah it’s not exactly gonna be quiet heh.

Zindal: Whatever, I got this

Zindal: I doubt Inigo Montoya is gonna step out or anything

Melty: Then I’ll drop a Glue spell with a 2-yard radius all over these guys, but north of Zindal

Melty: ←rolls Most Spells and gets 9 vs. Skill (17 with a modifier of 0)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 8

Garrion: ok, Melty pops out of the pocket

Taragnor: lol yeah it could be a typical D&D advneture where they stay in thier numbered rooms until the PCs arrive.

Garrion: lol

Melty: “Surprise, bitches!”

Tristan (Stan): lol

Melty: Costs me 5 FP but they gotta resist or be stuck in place

Garrion: resist with?

Melty: ST I think

Melty: It says it works like Rooted Feet and that’s what Rooted Feet is resisted by

Garrion: -10 for a major wound to the skull or eye

Garrion: i only rolled -6 so he would fail

Cedric is disconnected.

Garrion: he is nocked prone and stunned

Cedric has connected.

Garrion: ok

Garrion: #2 teies to stand…..

Garrion: tries

Zindal: Oh heh, so the mummy is down then?

Garrion: ST rolls 3d6 and gets 7 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 0)

ST SUCCEEDS by 1

Garrion: just prone and stunned.. not Unconscious

Zindal: k

Garrion: #2 breaks loose as he stands…..

Loryc has received initiative.

Taragnor: Well I can’t take out all these guys in one spell so I’ll prep for what’s porolly coming from the toehr side…

Garrion: the “mumy” tries to recover

Garrion: Stun rolls 3d6 and gets 5 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of 0)

Stun SUCCEEDS by 7

Taragnor: one moment..

Zindal: Don’t they have to beat Melty’s MoS?

Melty: Mhm

Zindal: She has MoS of like 8 and he only succeeded by 1

Taragnor: Guess I’l just back up a bit and cast an armor spell.

Melty: They get -2 on skill rolls with melee weapons, and Dodge is halved

Melty: from the glue

Melty: Also they’re stuck

Loryc has received initiative.

  • Dog prepares to fight! Initiative: 14

Loryc has received initiative.

  • Dog 1 prepares to fight! Initiative: 14

Loryc has received initiative.

  • Dog 2 prepares to fight! Initiative: 16

Urso: ( doh, " release the hounds… " )

Garrion: loryc, just before you act.. you hear barking in the room beyond…..

Loryc: ←rolls Spell (SL 25) and gets 10 vs. Skill (25 with a modifier of -8)

Loryc SUCCEEDS by 7

Taragnor: yeah definitely want some armor

Taragnor: That was fofr my armor spel.

Tristan (Stan): brb

Taragnor: And gonna do an armor value of….

Garrion: ok

Taragnor: Armor 3

Melty: Also anyone who runs into the glue area has to resist

Melty: Such as the dogs

Taragnor: gonna pay some of it from my power focus as well

Loryc: receives -1 fatigue, and now has 4 FP.

Taragnor: Move melty back with me Sachi btw

Melty: The duration is 10 minutes so I won’t have to pay for it again~

Taragnor: Since I stepped back

Zindal: “Aw, you’re making this too easy…”

Garrion: the thug tries to stand….

Taragnor: Zindal can handle these guys easy enough. heh.

Garrion: (BTW, these all been teiflings so far)

Taragnor: So long as they got eyes.

Garrion: ST rolls 3d6 and gets 6 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 0)

ST SUCCEEDS by 2

Garrion: he stands

Zindal: Dude

Zindal: Melty has MoS of 8

Zindal: They aren’t succeeding lol

Garrion: oh sorry

Garrion: the other 2….

Garrion: ST rolls 3d6 and gets 5 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 0)

ST SUCCEEDS by 3

Garrion: ST rolls 3d6 and gets 15 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 0)

ST FAILS by 7

Garrion: so they all stuck

Zindal: Yeah they’re all stuck, lol

Garrion: that affect the “mummy” too?

Zindal: Yes

Zindal has received initiative.

Zindal: She hit all of them with it

  • Zindal grins as he takes advantage of the spell’s effects on the mummy’s minions, going for gut stabs on 1 and 3

Garrion: it onnly affect the targets, or the area like if zindal moves in the area?

Zindal: It’s the area

Zindal: So it affects the dogs when they come running too

Zindal: I’m staying where I am and attacking 1 and 3 with stabs to the Vitals

Melty: Yep

Zindal: Sachi you said they’re at half Dodge too right?

Melty: Yep~

Taragnor: lol damn

Zindal: Yeah so I won’t bother giving them defense penalties

Zindal: Will just Rapid Strike and gut stab

Zindal:
←Attacks Brawler 1 with a Thrust
in the vitals
←Rolls 14 vs. Skill 18 (24 with a modifier of -6)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 4

-3 for vitals, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -3 miscMod, 0 accMod

Zindal:
←Attacks Brawler 3 with a Thrust
in the vitals
←Rolls 13 vs. Skill 18 (24 with a modifier of -6)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 5

-3 for vitals, 0 for maneuver, 0 shock, 0 attacker’s posture, -3 miscMod, 0 accMod

Garrion: Dodge rolls 3d6 and gets 12 vs. Skill (4 with a modifier of 0)

Dodge FAILS by 8

Garrion: Dodge rolls 3d6 and gets 9 vs. Skill (4 with a modifier of 0)

Dodge FAILS by 5

Zindal: The Enchanted Longsword inflicts 12 imp raw damage.

Zindal: The Enchanted Longsword inflicts 11 imp raw damage.

Zindal: x3 after DR

Garrion: DR is….

Garrion: 3

Zindal: So 27 and 24

Garrion: wearing some light armor

Garrion: -15

Garrion: Death rolls 3d6 and gets 6 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Death SUCCEEDS by 5

Garrion: Death rolls 3d6 and gets 8 vs. Skill (11 with a modifier of 0)

Death SUCCEEDS by 3

Garrion: you gut both of them but they remain alive

Melty has received initiative.

Garrion: -5 for Major Wound due to vitals

Garrion: MW rolls 3d6 and gets 11 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -5)

MW FAILS by 4

Garrion: MW rolls 3d6 and gets 15 vs. Skill (12 with a modifier of -5)

MW FAILS by 8

Garrion: they both pass out from the wounds

Zindal: “This just doesn’t feel sporting… It’s fun though.”

Garrion: Melty?

Garrion: Statue group still with us?

Tristan (Stan): yup

Garrion: What is your first question while we wait for Melty

Garrion: You get tired of waiting on Loryc and Tristan, Mina and Urso light a candle by the statue bust

Zindal: (We’re trying to figure out how to get into Delvehaven and we’re seeing if the dead Pathfinders know anything, you can ask the spirit of the statue guy questions with the candles)

Garrion: a figment starts to appear and superimpose over the staue.. making it almost seem to come to life

Melty: (I’m here, sorry)

Garrion: The figure seems to sob slightly, “Oh, where is my dead Coriana?”

Garrion: dear

Garrion: not dead

Garrion: ok, metly you are up

Garrion: 15 minutes till wrap time

Mina: im getting pretty tired and im about to eat supper, so urso and tristan can ask away

Garrion: i think Tristan is the only one in that group paying attention

Mina: i honestly dont even know right now what to even ask it, since ive been stuck in limbo all night

Melty: I’ll charge up a 2-point lightning spell and throw it, that won’t cost me anything

Tristan (Stan): (I can ask it some questions for sure but normally would have loryc do it)

Melty: ←rolls Air Spells and gets 10 vs. Skill (20 with a modifier of -1)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 9

Taragnor: Well I figured you guys could quesiton it, so you guys had something to do

Mina: well im just so loopy right now, i dont even remember what it was i was even going to ask the thing to be honest

Taragnor: Didn’t really expect this mission to turn into a giant clusterfuck like this but… heh, sometimes stealth fails.

Garrion: well if it would be “out of character” to do the candle then we won;t.. just wanted to give you something to do

Tristan (Stan): “Hello Spirit, my name is Tristan. i’m sorry to say, I don’t know your friend”. “Would you be able to tell me about the treasure the pathfinders left in the cove? What is it and how do we get it”?

Garrion: Loryc can do it after he did the ashes

Mina: do we have a certain amount of questions per candle?

Taragnor: yeah i think it’s 5

Taragnor: the last one gave me 5

Garrion: you do not know

Melty: (Still wish I knew what happened to that weapon skill G made ; ; )

Mina: yeah we might wanna wait lol

Taragnor: heh well don’t worry

Taragnor: I didn’t get shit out of the original one.

Zindal: lol yeah just do it over the forum or something

Mina: i’ll blow like 10 questions before i even remember what it was im pose to be doing

Garrion: weapon skill?

Taragnor: So we’ll give someone else a chance with it

Melty: For my innate attack

Taragnor: Aint’ like my questioning turned up anything useful lol

Melty: ←rolls Innate Attack (Beam) and gets 13 vs. Skill (16 with a modifier of -2)

Melty SUCCEEDS by 1

Garrion: lol

Melty: I thought I had like a macro version that would let me target something with it

Melty: That would be on Brawler 2

Tristan is disconnected.

Zindal: Melty Beamuuuu

Mina: falcon punch

Mina: or in zindals case, donkey punch

Zindal: lol

Tristan has connected.

Garrion: ok, the -2 for distance or something else?

Zindal: Distance I think

Tristan: i got booted, did not see the answer from the spirit

Garrion: it did not answer yet

Tristan: ok cool

Melty: Distance

Garrion: ok, dodge halved

Garrion: you are 4 yards from #2 though

Melty: Damage: 6

Melty: Yeah, I thought it was -2 if you’re 3-5 yards away

Garrion: oh right… i was confused and thinking of the -1 per yard for spells

Melty: Oh wait

Melty: Yeah

Melty: nm

Melty: It counts as a projectile

Garrion: Dodge rolls 3d6 and gets 11 vs. Skill (4 with a modifier of 0)

Dodge FAILS by 7

Garrion: 6 damage… electic?

Melty: Yeah, and they gotta make a HT-3 roll or be stunned

Garrion: ok, have resist….

Melty: Metal armor only counts as DR 1

Melty: No magic resist against missile spells

Garrion: this is elemental

Melty: Ah

Garrion: they have electric resistance

Garrion: so the leather and the natural resistance negates the damage

Melty: Aww

Melty: So no HT roll then

Garrion: ok, now Tristan’s question?

Garrion: “I do not know anything about a hidden stash.”

Garrion: strike 1….

Tristan: how many questions do I get?

Garrion: you do not know.. the spirit will depart when done

Taragnor: 5 I think

Zindal: Five was how many we got with the last one anyway

Tristan: "tell me your most imoprtant secret that can help us take down the Thune (or is it “thrune?”)… you get the idea

Garrion: you sure you want that question.. House Trhune was not in power at the time of the closing and death od Aroden

Zindal: Yeah heh, we’re trying to figure out how to get into Delvehaven, supposedly they sealed it and warded it somehow

Tristan: to be honest, I’m not sure what spirt i’m talking to. I was updating my character. I thought Loryc was talking to the spirt.

Zindal: That’s the info we’re looking for

Garrion: i’m being lenient due to a basic knowledge of history assumed

Zindal: lol maybe we should just do the questioning later

Zindal: And finish this combat

Urso: ( ask where in that cove those items are that will help us enter that crypt or whatever it is… and what the items are specifcally)

Tristan: yeah, I’ll wait for loryc. continue with the combat. I know your trying to include me (which I appreciate) but loryc would be better for this one

Zindal: Though it’s kind of quitting time already anyway, and honestly these guys are pretty fucked

Garrion: ok, will do that on site.. easy there

Zindal: They can’t get up and Zindal is making them do death checks after one hit

Tristan: cool

Garrion: unleash the hounds of hell

Garrion: they are pretty mooky thugs

Garrion: but they use up resources before the big boss comes, haha

Zindal: Yeah I’m totally going to run out of stabs, lol

Taragnor: lol.

Garrion: lol, but mely and loryc will run out of mojo

Taragnor: yeah it aint’ like his sword loses durability iwth each stab.

Taragnor: well I’m just casting free cast stuff at this point I ani’t gonna cast anything requiring more energy

Taragnor: Beyond just buffs that I can keep up

Garrion: maybe i need to institute that.. weapon durabilities.. what a pain that would be

Zindal: Ew, no

Zindal: I’m not playing Fallout here

Garrion: anyway

Garrion: St rolls 3d6 and gets 10 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 0)

St FAILS by 2

Taragnor: lets wait till he stabs superman in the eye for his sword to break apart :P

Zindal: lol

Garrion: ST rolls 3d6 and gets 13 vs. Skill (8 with a modifier of 0)

ST FAILS by 5

Zindal: Time for the doggies to get stuck in the glue trap too

Garrion: dog have to resist as soon as enter area or when?

Tristan: if we are playing fallout can I be an alien blaster rainger?

Zindal: I think it’s as soon as they enter

Tristan: ranger

Melty: Yeah I think it’s as soon as they enter

Dog 2:
HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls ST and gets 6 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Dog 2 SUCCEEDS by 4

Garrion: this dog looks like a large muscular hound but it has some feindish features including red eyes and teeth

Melty: If they resist, they gotta resist again if they move more than a yard from where they were, it looks like that’s how it works

Dog:
HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls ST and gets 10 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Dog SUCCEEDS by 0

Dog 1:
HIDDEN ROLL

←rolls ST and gets 9 vs. Skill (10 with a modifier of 0)

Dog 1 SUCCEEDS by 1

Urso: (fireball time.. hehe)

Garrion: 3 dogs enter, and 3 dogs get stuck….. but their bark IS worse than their bite in this situation because they are making one hell of a racket

Urso: ( might be time to exit stage left )

Zindal: Heh, I guess, if we want to let whoever was stalking us get away

Urso: (we know where they live now )

Taragnor: Well I mean it’s a choke point so presumably Zindal can kill em all lol

Zindal: lol yeah, I mean the only reason this fight isn’t over yet is because we’ve taken so much time to go through it

Garrion: glue last for how long?

Zindal: I think she said 10 minutes

Zindal: I mean they’re stuck for a while, lol

Urso: (that’s a long, long time)

Zindal: And I’m free to just stab the fuck out of them

Tristan: too easy huh?

Garrion: well unfortunately, zindal has to enter the glue to kill them and shut them up… or he waits for glue to end

Tristan: good spell

Urso: (too bad Urso not there, could just toss my axe at the back ones )

Tristan: too bad you did not bring the archer….

Zindal: Heh, no, I can just use the unconscious ones to step on

Zindal: That way I don’t get stuck

Zindal: And I can get in range to stab the rest

Taragnor: lol

Zindal: And if you want an Acrobatics check I have 15

Tristan: dex check!

Garrion: will have to roll acro for that.. balancing on a mushy body while fightly is no easy task

Zindal: ←rolls Acrobatics and gets 11 vs. Skill (15 with a modifier of 0)

Zindal SUCCEEDS by 4

Zindal: Easy peasy

Garrion: ok you hop on one of the corpses

Zindal: I have reach of 2 with my Longsword so I can easily get all of them

Garrion: or at least unconscious bodies

Zindal: After that it’s just a matter of how many stabs

Taragnor: yeah. lol. you got reach 2 that’s right.

Zindal: With thrust, lol

Taragnor: Well you always thrust.

Zindal: But I can hit vitals or eyes or whatever

Zindal: So I mean it’s not going to be hard to kill them all

Zindal: It’s just a matter of whether you want to make me actually roll it all out

Garrion: ok assuming 2 per turn max, it will take you 3 rounds to end them

Zindal: Yeah heh, unless Loryc wants to Haste me

Zindal: Then I can get 4 per round, lol

Taragnor: Nah that’d cost fatigue

Taragnor: No need wasthing shit on an easy fight

Zindal: lol

Garrion: even if you do drop them pretty good they will probably save and not drop right away…. let’s just call it 5 rounds to dispatch

Garrion: we’ll end with that and I’ll determin what heppens during that 5 rounds in the great beyond

Taragnor: yeah lol doesn’t really matter, I mean rounds are seconds in GURPS it aint’ like you’re doing a time trial here.

Garrion: right, but if someone down the tunnel heard the barking and shit they have 5 rounds to do something

Zindal: Yeah I mean they might raise an alarm or whatever

Zindal: But Zindal don’t give a fuck, lol

Garrion: i’ll determ ine what, if anything, that may be and resume with that next time

Taragnor: Well I mean I doubt they’ll be there that quick it’s dogs barking

Taragnor: Sometimes dogs bark at random stuff.

Garrion: during the week we can do the questioning of the statue

Taragnor: It ain’t like most people will go run for the shotgun the first second they hear dogs barking. especialyl with gaurds upstairs.

Garrion: ok, that was a big diversion of plans but good job ferreting out a lead

Taragnor: I meran unless he’s got an escape tunnel prolly only a matter of itme will we take him out.

Taragnor: Since Zindal can jsut murder machine his way to victory. lol.

Zindal: lol

Zindal: Yeah, and these guys have a bounty on them too I think

Zindal: More money!

Garrion: unless Zindal 2.5 is the big boss

Zindal: Plus they’ve been robbing people and burglarizing homes IIRC, they gotta have a loot stash down here somewhere

Taragnor: lol I doubt it.

Taragnor: I mean ZIndal has fucked up basically everything we’ve fought so far. lol.

Garrion: or they giving some of it to whoever they answer to

Zindal: Yeah I’m going to call bullshit if their leader is on the same skill level as me, these are low level thugs

Zindal: Somebody of my skill wouldn’t waste his time with a group like this

Garrion: why not, you waste your time with the group you in and thay not of your sword skill, haha

Zindal: lol

Tristan: wait till you run into a fire elemental or a flying creature(s) with ranged attacks

Melty: :3

Taragnor: yeah but we got other skills.

Zindal: Well Loryc has enough magic skill that he could fuck me up

Melty: I still wanna do that Dark Souls game… Throw a buncha creative enemies at you guys :3

Taragnor: Yeah I mean I probably couldn’t kill Zindal, but I could make him trip balls, and think he’s a different person.

Garrion: ok, we’ll wrap here and resume next time with trying to find the tail

Taragnor: hehe, yeah I mean the flying/ranged guy would be really good agaisnt zindal.

Taragnor: But close quarters he’ll rip stuff apart (part of the reason I took him as my assistance here)

Zindal: Yeah, flying is a bitch

Garrion: tristan just needs wings

Urso: ok, later

Taragnor: Figured it’d be close quarters combat so swords would go well

Zindal: I can handle ranged attacks though, lol

Cedric is disconnected.

Tristan: hey Taragnor, I’m going to email you my cahracter update for you to look at before I send it to Garrion if you would not mind looking it over.

Zindal: Though I’m still not sure if I can parry missile spells

Taragnor: heh, okay, what you want me to look for exactly?

Melty: lol, I was watching Silicon Valley with my friend today, it was the episode where the guy is trying to come up with a new name for their company and he eats a whole bag of psychedelic mushrooms

Melty: That show is hilarious

Melty: “Making the world a better place… Making the world a better place… Making the world a better place…”

Garrion: i’m not sure either.. will have to look into that one

Taragnor: I mean I assume the sword mgiht take some damage if you try to parry a missile spell.

Melty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsr-QfgFRh8

Taragnor: And obviously parrying lighnting shouldnt’ work lol.

Zindal: Well if the sword is enchanted I would figure it could do it

Zindal: But yeah I wouldn’t expect to be able to parry lightning, lol

Garrion: then you will ahve to track weapon damage, haha

Tristan: just to see if you see any stupid mistakes. I mean, I don’t have a 20 IQ so it’s not all free or antying

Taragnor: heh okay.

Garrion: ok, i need to get to bed.. night all

Taragnor: I’ll give it a look over, see what I can see.

Taragnor: okay gnight G.

Melty: Night night G!

Session 31

GURPS on Golarion Garrion